Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,699 members, 7,802,064 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

NDLEA Seize My Package - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / NDLEA Seize My Package (842 Views)

Customs Breaks Rice Shops In Ogun, Seize 4,550 Bags Of Rice / Nobody In Nigeria Can Seize My Property — JIMOH IBRAHIM / Help Fedex Said My Package From The Usa Is With Ndlea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NDLEA Seize My Package by topazjosh(m): 9:45pm On Jun 08, 2015
Please nairalanders I want you all to help me on this,a friend from us send a packahe to me ,phone and pair of cloth,so I was to get the package deliver to my house today but was told ndlea seize it cause they want to verify if the whole was real or scam,which I really understand but what baffle me now is why will a anti drug agency be the one to start doing such verification work,are they not going beyond boundaries and law of their commission,I was expecting efcc,or police or even custom should do such thing and not ndlea agent,I will update you all on new development incase any funny thing occur,cause the way one of the officer was talking I knew something is up and more like expecting me to drop some bucks,but I won't judge base on that until they are done with investigation,my friend who is the sender,has already send them all the requirement.note: the package was sent via fedex.

(1) (Reply)

Buy into Your Future Through Profound Multipurpose Cooperative Society / Patners Needed Urgently! / China Planning To Adopt A National Cryptocurrency Called Chinacoin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.