Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,692 members, 7,805,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:11 AM

Saraki To VP: "I Cannot Be Summoned By A 'Mere Commissioner" - SaharaReporters - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki To VP: "I Cannot Be Summoned By A 'Mere Commissioner" - SaharaReporters (50187 Views)

Photos : When The Governor See's You As A Mere "Commissioner" / ''MERE COMMISSIONER'': NEW APPELATION FOR VP OSINBAJO with photo evidence / "I Cannot Be Summoned By A 'mere' Commissioner" - Saraki To Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki To VP: "I Cannot Be Summoned By A 'Mere Commissioner" - SaharaReporters by peeta89(m): 9:15am On Jun 09, 2015
This Saraki guy looks very proud and arrogant. That is the reason why Ahmed Lawan will become the SP of the senate. Pride goes before a fall.
Re: Saraki To VP: "I Cannot Be Summoned By A 'Mere Commissioner" - SaharaReporters by PointB: 9:15am On Jun 09, 2015
Why a mere commissioner reaching beyond his station? hehehehe

Abeg, Mr. Commissioner, know your place.
Re: Saraki To VP: "I Cannot Be Summoned By A 'Mere Commissioner" - SaharaReporters by dunkem21(m): 9:16am On Jun 09, 2015
Correctman0606:
In those hey days when I was in Delta, I enjoy these special English. Finishing simply means Osinbanjo is completely lowered down by Saraki without an inch sign of getting back again.

You be correct man that year ..

Delta changed me.

1 Like

Re: Saraki To VP: "I Cannot Be Summoned By A 'Mere Commissioner" - SaharaReporters by Correctman0606: 9:18am On Jun 09, 2015
carzola:
Buh Saraki is right nah... the vice president is a glorified house boy. how dare a house boy call a yet to be senate president? him der mad?? cool cool cool
Is Osinbade even up to a complete house boy? Mitcheeeew.
Re: Saraki To VP: "I Cannot Be Summoned By A 'Mere Commissioner" - SaharaReporters by frisky2good(m): 9:21am On Jun 09, 2015
Nothing will happen. You don't seem to understand that deputy governors and the vice president are pieces of furniture in Nigeria. Let Osinbajo tell us the votes he won for APC. If not for Tinubu, will he ever attain that position? (let's not bring God into the matter o) It is Tinubu that will be respected, not one man that can not even boast of ever winning a local government election. All the insults GEJ suffered while in office was simply because most top politicians believe he was just fortunate to have become president. They believe he achieved that position through the calamity that befell other people.

NifemiOlu:
Osinbajo will be like..."hmm, you can't be summoned abi? Er, EFCC where are those Bukola Saraki related files in your offices nationwide? "

Saraki will be like "Haba, VP, you no sabi joke again? I don dey gate"
Re: Saraki To VP: "I Cannot Be Summoned By A 'Mere Commissioner" - SaharaReporters by frisky2good(m): 9:23am On Jun 09, 2015
Saraki has always been proud and arrogant. He even turned against his father that made him so why can't he fu*king turn against any other person? People don't just change overnight just because they jumped from one party to the other.

peeta89:
This Saraki guy looks very proud and arrogant. That is the reason why Ahmed Lawan will become the SP of the senate. Pride goes before a fall.
Re: Saraki To VP: "I Cannot Be Summoned By A 'Mere Commissioner" - SaharaReporters by Yusful(m): 9:24am On Jun 09, 2015
Saraki calling My vice President a mere minister is unacceptable and very disrespectful. Saraki need to know now that Osibanjo is a professor. A pastor. A senior advocate of Nigeria and a vice president of Nigeria
Re: Saraki To VP: "I Cannot Be Summoned By A 'Mere Commissioner" - SaharaReporters by Sanuzi(m): 9:30am On Jun 09, 2015
Saraki... PdP blood in APC skin..
Re: Saraki To VP: "I Cannot Be Summoned By A 'Mere Commissioner" - SaharaReporters by adconline(m): 9:35am On Jun 09, 2015
ManMountain:
The case of Societe Generale Bank would be revisited grin
He and his father ran SGB as their personal property.. They almost made Jay-Jay Okocha bankrupt!
Re: Saraki To VP: "I Cannot Be Summoned By A 'Mere Commissioner" - SaharaReporters by ellechrystal(f): 9:36am On Jun 09, 2015
ijustdey:
I can say truly that Saraki is proud and arrogant

pride of a man begat his falling
same part Amaech took.
Re: Saraki To VP: "I Cannot Be Summoned By A 'Mere Commissioner" - SaharaReporters by Ibsgal(f): 9:37am On Jun 09, 2015
According to Saraki's facebook page, he didn't receive an initiation from the VP, let alone deny it. Below is the post that was written on his page this morning.

SENATOR SARAKI HAS GREAT RESPECT FOR THE PERSON AND OFFICE OF HIS EXCELLENCY, PROF OSINBAJO VICE PRESIDENT OF FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
The attention of Senator Abubakar Bukola Saraki's media office has been drawn to a publication by an online tabloid which insinuated that "Senator Saraki Boycotts APC Leadership Meeting To be Chaired by VP Osinbajo"
We wish to categorically state that up to this very point 10:50pm, 8th of June 2015, senator Abubakar Bukola Saraki is yet to receive any official invitation from His Excellency Professor Yemi Osinbajo, Vice President, Federal Republic of Nigeria or through any other source for any meeting; political, social or otherwise.
Understanding the importance of last minute consultation required for the inauguration of the 8th Assembly, Senator Saraki has been attending to meetings with colleagues and friends on the program for the 8th assembly.
Senator Saraki having being in public service in different capacity knows the importance of respecting the office and person of the Vice President. And therefore advise those spreading false news to cease and desist.
Senator Saraki therefore, uses this opportunity to assure His Excellency, Professor Yemi Osinbajo, Vice President of Federal Republic of Nigeria of his highest regards.

3 Likes

Re: Saraki To VP: "I Cannot Be Summoned By A 'Mere Commissioner" - SaharaReporters by mikolo80: 9:38am On Jun 09, 2015
Omooba77:
God please save the common man
He already has .but it is up to the common man to save himself
Re: Saraki To VP: "I Cannot Be Summoned By A 'Mere Commissioner" - SaharaReporters by saiji: 9:46am On Jun 09, 2015
The saraki i know is proud , disrespectful , arrogant and thief.

APC should not exitate to show him the door
Re: Saraki To VP: "I Cannot Be Summoned By A 'Mere Commissioner" - SaharaReporters by BabaO2: 9:50am On Jun 09, 2015
Omooba77:

Saraki never claimed to be Yoruba oh..........
For his personal gain he can explore the loophole created by ineffective and fraud geopolitical zone, so as anyone from kwara state and even kogi, but his clan is core Yoruba. Anyone from Lagos state or if Yorubas want to double claim anything, Lagos was not part of SW too.
Re: Saraki To VP: "I Cannot Be Summoned By A 'Mere Commissioner" - SaharaReporters by Ayima: 9:58am On Jun 09, 2015
That is how they misbehave by exercising their metal madness franchise when they want a position by force.
Re: Saraki To VP: "I Cannot Be Summoned By A 'Mere Commissioner" - SaharaReporters by Toks2008(m): 9:59am On Jun 09, 2015
Chosen1984:
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

Cannot be summoned by a commisioner
so many meanings to that.

is it as the commissioner for Justice in Lagos?
or

Commissioner for Jagaban.

Sen. Saraki that is the V.p calling you.
Answer immediately! Haaaaaa.

APC!!!! Chain

When it comes to press issues,please be slow to conclude.

I can't stress this enough.

1 Like

Re: Saraki To VP: "I Cannot Be Summoned By A 'Mere Commissioner" - SaharaReporters by sheffyUTD(m): 10:03am On Jun 09, 2015
ijustdey:
I can say truly that Saraki is proud and arrogant

pride of a man begat his falling

Arrogance!

Obviously the reason the party will never support his candidacy. They know him too well. Since he defeated his father, he believed he's now grand father. Pure shit!
Re: Saraki To VP: "I Cannot Be Summoned By A 'Mere Commissioner" - SaharaReporters by Omooba77: 10:03am On Jun 09, 2015
dblaisepascal:
. Did u hear it from Sarakis mouth ?
Please help me ask SaharaReporters...... grin
Re: Saraki To VP: "I Cannot Be Summoned By A 'Mere Commissioner" - SaharaReporters by Gboliwe: 10:23am On Jun 09, 2015
MizMyColi:

Exactly what they did to rubbish GEJ.
They are now driving same vehicle against Saraki.

God is watching all of us o.

Gboliwe, you should read B.S' press release.

From now on, I will no longer believe anything Sahara Reporters, without second tier investigation.

That press release is what oyibo people call damage control. Sahara reporters are mischievous that I know but that attitude is a typical Saraki attitude. In any case, I don't even want Saraki to win, not like I have a share in anything that goes on in that house.
Re: Saraki To VP: "I Cannot Be Summoned By A 'Mere Commissioner" - SaharaReporters by sursur(m): 10:24am On Jun 09, 2015
lagdmark:
SARAKI is 100℅ correct. Osinbanjo was hand picked by the drug lord himself, so the big boys don't respect boy-boy
I wonder wot this Saraki will call the populace if he can referred osinbajo as a mere commissioner
Re: Saraki To VP: "I Cannot Be Summoned By A 'Mere Commissioner" - SaharaReporters by tinkinjow: 10:30am On Jun 09, 2015
Osinbajo: Hey Saraki come over let's talk Saraki be like: eh who is dat.
Re: Saraki To VP: "I Cannot Be Summoned By A 'Mere Commissioner" - SaharaReporters by Tony36(m): 10:36am On Jun 09, 2015
Saraki may be shooting himself right on his leg.

Arrogance isn't needed at this point.
Saraki is fully aware the arrow head of this administration is PMB. Any meeting to difine the next line of action/decision by the APC should be headed by PMB in collaboration with other party leaders. PMB should not stay behind while he puts Prof on hot spot on such a contentious issue. No wonder Prof himself boycotted the meeting.
Re: Saraki To VP: "I Cannot Be Summoned By A 'Mere Commissioner" - SaharaReporters by bdbest2(m): 10:42am On Jun 09, 2015
U nor knw say ll don change abi
Re: Saraki To VP: "I Cannot Be Summoned By A 'Mere Commissioner" - SaharaReporters by pomsky: 10:48am On Jun 09, 2015
Neplusultra:
Are we in church now?

[size=14pt].....where is your question coming from? What has church got to do with this[/size]?
Re: Saraki To VP: "I Cannot Be Summoned By A 'Mere Commissioner" - SaharaReporters by ibisko04: 10:50am On Jun 09, 2015
APC SHOULD BE CAREFUL WITH THE WAY THEY ARE GOING. THINGS ARE GOING OUT OF HAND. BUHARI SHOULD ARREST THE SITUATION NOW OR ELSE. We the supporters of APC are not feeling well with the way government has been running since the inauguration day. There must be a re gig in the system or else this is the beginning of failure.
Re: Saraki To VP: "I Cannot Be Summoned By A 'Mere Commissioner" - SaharaReporters by seunfape(m): 10:57am On Jun 09, 2015
if u check osibanjo face u will truly see that the man does nt befit d post of vp.he is okay in commissional level.
Re: Saraki To VP: "I Cannot Be Summoned By A 'Mere Commissioner" - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 11:04am On Jun 09, 2015
the end of bukola saraki will be like mko abiola
Re: Saraki To VP: "I Cannot Be Summoned By A 'Mere Commissioner" - SaharaReporters by Appleyard(m): 11:08am On Jun 09, 2015
Omooba77:
Let me adjust my glasses to watch today's event in 3D. Law of harvest will be reap today. Same GEJ was accused of not doing anything,yet light has been constant since May. God is righteous.........
Ishilove barcanista jarus

Which light are you talking about? Do you have a direct line from Kainji dam? Because, down here in delta, there has been no light for weeks now... So, where did you get your constant light from? Its like the whole of the country is in perpetual darkness.
Re: Saraki To VP: "I Cannot Be Summoned By A 'Mere Commissioner" - SaharaReporters by Tex42(m): 11:21am On Jun 09, 2015
Saraki's statement is very disrespectful. What insolence, what gave him the impetus to refer to the vice president as a mere commissioner.

After all the English I come realize say na in house thing. Make them settle their problem and bring us the change we need, simple!.

From VP to mere Commissioner...see change na.
Re: Saraki To VP: "I Cannot Be Summoned By A 'Mere Commissioner" - SaharaReporters by Davetravis1(m): 11:25am On Jun 09, 2015
Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, it's at the end of your arm, as you get older, remember you have another hand: The first is to help yourself, the second is to help others. Watch how this Charity organization in Nigeria has helped save Lives in a time of crisis. WATCH @ https:///SuWCSo Support them @ www.facebook.com/theinnercitymission (Kindly LIKE and SHARE) Thank You so much.

Re: Saraki To VP: "I Cannot Be Summoned By A 'Mere Commissioner" - SaharaReporters by Actionleap: 11:32am On Jun 09, 2015
Why all these ranting? Is Osinbajo not Tinubu's "commissioner"?! Worse was said to GEJ and you were all clapping. The seed sown of insulting the president is germinating already.
Re: Saraki To VP: "I Cannot Be Summoned By A 'Mere Commissioner" - SaharaReporters by dom(m): 12:04pm On Jun 09, 2015
The grandiloquent late Chief K.O. Mbadiwe once defined the vice-presidency as "a repeater station of a main station and of microscopic consequence."

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Offa Bank Robbery: What Suspects Said To Implicate Saraki – Police / Buhari Supporters & Anti-Buhari Protesters Clash In London: Pictures & Video / Pastor Ize-Iyamu Preaches At RCCG Parish, Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.