Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

Where Is Amaechi? A Great Lesson To Others About Back Stabbing Your People! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Amaechi? A Great Lesson To Others About Back Stabbing Your People! (5430 Views)

Is Amaechi Rotimi Hypnotised? / Tell Your People To Forget About Biafra: Buhari Tells Igbo Corpers / Is Amaechi A Disgrace To Rivers State And The Office Of A Governor? SEE PROOF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Amaechi? A Great Lesson To Others About Back Stabbing Your People! by biafranqueen: 10:36pm On Jun 08, 2015
As Buhari's first 11 followed him to Germany Amaechi was missing from action.
After stealing Rivers people money and being boy boy to Buhari and crew it looks like they have left him to fend for himself. Last we heard....

Amaechi thanked former governor of the state, Dr Peter Odili, for giving him the opportunity to serve his administration.

In his sermon, the Catholic Bishop of Port Harcourt Diocese, Bishop Camillus Etukudoh, urged Buhari to tackle the challenges facing the country. He also praised President Goodluck Jonathan for his administration’s Transformation Agenda.
- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/05/gov-amaechi-urges-incoming-governors-not-to-allow-division-in-governors-forum/#sthash.Tnmb75zf.dpuf

Maybe he is now Aso Rocks Chief carpenter who knows?
Hausa man nobody will ever trust a backstabber let it be a lesson to others!

13 Likes

Re: Where Is Amaechi? A Great Lesson To Others About Back Stabbing Your People! by Unblockable: 10:48pm On Jun 08, 2015
Shut up you fool of an OP. Must Buhari take everybody along whenever he travels out? When he went to Chatam House in Londer, both Tinubu and Amaechi were present. So because Tinubu is not in Germany with him now, going by you myopic view, he has been used and dumbed by Buhari? You ain't normal.

29 Likes

Re: Where Is Amaechi? A Great Lesson To Others About Back Stabbing Your People! by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jun 08, 2015
Not just hausa, anybody in his right senses would avoid him cause he's a traitor by definition

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Amaechi? A Great Lesson To Others About Back Stabbing Your People! by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jun 08, 2015
This OP is so so stupid. Lagoon dey call you abeg.

5 Likes

Re: Where Is Amaechi? A Great Lesson To Others About Back Stabbing Your People! by biafranqueen: 10:55pm On Jun 08, 2015
Unblockable:
Shut up you fool of an OP. Must Buhari take everybody along whenever he travels out? When he went to Chatam House in Londer, both Tinubu and Amaechi were present. So because Tinubu is not in Germany with him now, going by you myopic view, he has been used and dumbed by Buhari? You ain't normal.
I'm the fool? You smart APC people have not seen nothing yet stay tuned grin

7 Likes

Re: Where Is Amaechi? A Great Lesson To Others About Back Stabbing Your People! by Biodun37: 10:56pm On Jun 08, 2015
Sarcastic comments can not teach us anything & can't lead is anywhere here. President Buhari does not need large entourage to attend events, Just because an individual is not found withing his immediate surroundings does not mean he has lost touch with the CIC.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Amaechi? A Great Lesson To Others About Back Stabbing Your People! by biafranqueen: 10:56pm On Jun 08, 2015
deejay2x67:
Not just hausa, anybody in his right senses would avoid him cause he's a traitor by definition
You got that right a big big lesson to those that hustle for power by climbing the back of friends!

1 Like

Re: Where Is Amaechi? A Great Lesson To Others About Back Stabbing Your People! by biafranqueen: 10:58pm On Jun 08, 2015
Biodun37:
Sarcastic comments can not teach us anything & can't lead is anywhere here. President Buhari does not need large entourage to attend events, Just because an individual is not found withing his immediate surroundings does not mean he has lost touch with the CIC.

hahahaha well at least he got a body guard position while he was there.....

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Is Amaechi? A Great Lesson To Others About Back Stabbing Your People! by Unblockable: 10:58pm On Jun 08, 2015
[s]
biafranqueen:
I'm the fool you people have not seen nothing yet stay tuned grin
[/s]

You've refused to still make any sense.

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Amaechi? A Great Lesson To Others About Back Stabbing Your People! by Realist2: 11:00pm On Jun 08, 2015
I told you that Amaechi is suffering from Multiple Personality Disorder [MPD], he shouldn't be given any Sensitive post SGF,chief of staff......, before he bring ridicule into Nigeria

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Amaechi? A Great Lesson To Others About Back Stabbing Your People! by biafranqueen: 11:01pm On Jun 08, 2015
Unblockable:
[s][/s]

You've refused to still make any sense.
Your President is being picked up and delivered with Keke and you still riding his nutz grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Amaechi? A Great Lesson To Others About Back Stabbing Your People! by biafranqueen: 11:05pm On Jun 08, 2015
Realist2:
I told you that Amaechi is suffering from Multiple Personality Disorder [MPD], he shouldn't be given any Sensitive post SGF,chief of staff......, before he bring ridicule into Nigeria
You got that right! grin Maybe he got a hair shop who knows wink

1 Like

Re: Where Is Amaechi? A Great Lesson To Others About Back Stabbing Your People! by Unblockable: 11:06pm On Jun 08, 2015
biafranqueen:
Your President is being picked up and delivered with Keke and you still riding his nutz grin

Maybe you were expecting him in a 2025 model of BMW. Oniranu!!

4 Likes

Re: Where Is Amaechi? A Great Lesson To Others About Back Stabbing Your People! by genearts(m): 11:07pm On Jun 08, 2015
It's too early to say amaechi has been abandoned.

Besides how did amaechi back-stab his people?? In your warped thinking, Gej is Niger delta abi?? Amaechi should not pursue his own political relevance??

9 Likes

Re: Where Is Amaechi? A Great Lesson To Others About Back Stabbing Your People! by mrvitalis(m): 11:09pm On Jun 08, 2015
Ameachi is nddc chairman in waiting

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Amaechi? A Great Lesson To Others About Back Stabbing Your People! by after1: 11:09pm On Jun 08, 2015
[s]
biafranqueen:
After stealing Rivers people money and being boy boy to Buhari and crew it looks like they have left him to fend for himself. Last we heard....

[/s]

Stop crying albino. Ameachi is fine, cry for yourself. Babalawo go enter hell fire......

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Amaechi? A Great Lesson To Others About Back Stabbing Your People! by biafranqueen: 11:18pm On Jun 08, 2015
mrvitalis:
Ameachi is nddc chairman in waiting
Hahaha that position is too big for him. My guess he is Chairman of NDDA (Nigerian Drive Deliver Association) grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Is Amaechi? A Great Lesson To Others About Back Stabbing Your People! by Ojiofor: 11:23pm On Jun 08, 2015
genearts:

Besides how did amaechi back-stab his people?? In your warped thinking, Gej is Niger delta abi?? Amaechi should not pursue his own political relevance??
The same way Saraki is pursuing his political relevance,I hope you will support him too.what goes around comes around!

4 Likes

Re: Where Is Amaechi? A Great Lesson To Others About Back Stabbing Your People! by biafranqueen: 11:25pm On Jun 08, 2015
genearts:

Instead of building up and developing his state he was busy dashing Rivers money to APC Presidential elections. Is that not betrayal?

Semenitari dismissed the claim and insisted while the state government was preparing to pay April salaries; civil servants in the state had been receiving salaries up to March 2015.

Its June Babe would you like to be owed like that?
The report of the Task Force of the NLC revealed that while some of the states had paid salaries of workers up to date, they were owing arrears of pensions running into months.

The states owing salaries or pensions are Abia, Akwa Ibom, Bauchi, Benue, Cross River, Ekiti, Imo, Jigawa, Kano, Katsina, and Kogi.

Others are Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers and Zamfara states.

Thank God my State Governor is not owing you know why?
He was not flying around the globe talking bad about his President and flashing money on air!

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Amaechi? A Great Lesson To Others About Back Stabbing Your People! by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:26pm On Jun 08, 2015
biafranqueen:

Asa mma nwanyi oma, I dey always dig your threads

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Amaechi? A Great Lesson To Others About Back Stabbing Your People! by biafranqueen: 11:27pm On Jun 08, 2015
Ojiofor:
The same way Saraki is pursing his political relevance,I hope you will support him too.what goes around comes around!
GBAM!
Re: Where Is Amaechi? A Great Lesson To Others About Back Stabbing Your People! by biafranqueen: 11:27pm On Jun 08, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:

Asa mma nwanyi oma, I dey always dig your threads
kissDalu!

3 Likes

Re: Where Is Amaechi? A Great Lesson To Others About Back Stabbing Your People! by gregg2: 11:32pm On Jun 08, 2015
[size=15pt]Amaechi is dead[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Is Amaechi? A Great Lesson To Others About Back Stabbing Your People! by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jun 08, 2015
biafranqueen:

lol. that's not a tricycle or keke as you call it,
it's actually called a golf cart.

Obama drove one sometime back. trust me, it's a cool ride.

why do u hate the president so much?

honestly, I am GEJ's number one fan.
but that did not hinder me from being PMB's number one fan too.

I love my leaders both past and present. and the least I can do is wish them well.

have a blissful night dear.

12 Likes

Re: Where Is Amaechi? A Great Lesson To Others About Back Stabbing Your People! by Sant1m: 11:55pm On Jun 08, 2015
Op! Ameachi is right now at a level you can't dream of. He has every right to follow his heart to join Apc and it has paid him good time. We must not all be morons and follow a blind alley sheepishly , better get a life because your mentor is chilling in Otuoke and enjoying his life. Traitor indeed!

5 Likes

Re: Where Is Amaechi? A Great Lesson To Others About Back Stabbing Your People! by Ralphlauren(m): 11:57pm On Jun 08, 2015
Realist2:

I agree.

Amaechi is too unpredictable for such post.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Amaechi? A Great Lesson To Others About Back Stabbing Your People! by UniqueGem(m): 1:06am On Jun 09, 2015
BlackMaria:
I'm so so stupid. Lagoon dey call me abeg.
You don't need to remind us.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Amaechi? A Great Lesson To Others About Back Stabbing Your People! by Nobody: 2:23am On Jun 09, 2015
Hilarious all the way

1 Like

Re: Where Is Amaechi? A Great Lesson To Others About Back Stabbing Your People! by nkem123(m): 3:01am On Jun 09, 2015
even if Amaechi isn't given any post, at least he is a free man that can walk freely without been harassed or intimidated by gridlock Jonathan and co.that alone is enough for him.

If Jonathan had won d election, Amaechi would
have been In prison by now.bt thank God he succeeded in sending d shoeless otuoke man out of power
Sai Amaechi!

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Amaechi? A Great Lesson To Others About Back Stabbing Your People! by DropShot: 3:08am On Jun 09, 2015
biafranqueen:
Olodo. Within the green area shown in the picture, only buggy, also known as club cars are used to move people around. If you've seen at least a golf match, you'd have known.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Amaechi? A Great Lesson To Others About Back Stabbing Your People! by Nobody: 9:47am On Jun 09, 2015
UniqueGem:
You don't need to remind us.
Stale.
Re: Where Is Amaechi? A Great Lesson To Others About Back Stabbing Your People! by stebell(m): 10:25am On Jun 09, 2015
Biafranqueen, dear, where hav yu been?? I've looked everywhere for yu.

As for ur question, Amaechi is seriously licking Buhari the dullard's a$$ in Abuja.
Here in Ph, his name is now the Judas of Ubima.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Can The Senate Do That The House Of Reps Cant And Vice Versa? / Is Cyril Stober Back From Retirement?? [Photos] / Reno Omokri Just Destroyed Buhari With This Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.