Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,763 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

Russia Orders Obama: Tell World About Aliens, Or We Will. - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Orders Obama: Tell World About Aliens, Or We Will. (5192 Views)

Donald Trump To Sign Orders Restricting Refugee, Muslims From Entering US / WW3 - Russia Orders All Officials To Fly Home Any Relatives Living Abroad / Russian Accuse Obama Not Telling The World About Aliens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Orders Obama: Tell World About Aliens, Or We Will. by Appleyard(m): 12:26pm On Jun 11, 2015
RobinHez:
For the love of God! aliens aint real, UFO is just an hoax...where u there when they were making agreement with usa?

Hahahhahahhaahcheesycheesy..''.for the love of God.''....cheesy

So, you know there is a God... Who is God to you then? What do you think is the meaning of the word 'alien? cheesy or is God also a hoax?cheesycheesy

God forbid! Any living thing, creatures, or any other being, aside the natural hman being, is ''an Alien''. Be it God, the Devil, demons, in reptillian forms, little green men, Mermaids, or whatever.. They are called ''Aliens'' because they are not originally from the planet Earth, unlike you and me.

Are you seeing it now?

They exist!
Re: Russia Orders Obama: Tell World About Aliens, Or We Will. by RobinHez(m): 12:33pm On Jun 11, 2015
have u seen one?
check my signature lets talk there
Appleyard:

Hahahhahahhaahcheesycheesy..''.for the love of God.''....cheesy

So, you know there is a God... Who is God to you then? What do you think is the meaning of the word 'alien? cheesy or is God also a hoax?cheesycheesy

God forbid! Any living thing, creatures, or any other being, aside the natural hman being, is ''an Alien''. Be it God, the Devil, demons, in reptillian forms, little green men, Mermaids, or whatever.. They are called ''Aliens'' because they are not originally from the planet Earth, unlike you and me.

Are you seeing it now?

They exist!
Re: Russia Orders Obama: Tell World About Aliens, Or We Will. by gbens2000(m): 12:50pm On Jun 11, 2015
write2obi:

Get out abeg! , you insulted and expect me to clap for you. Learn to accept other peoples opinion. Simple.
do u understand what dey call insult,pls read what I wrote well I don't understand d insult dere.we'll I was only trying to correct ur opinion and make u see beyond ur reasoning on dissue.
Re: Russia Orders Obama: Tell World About Aliens, Or We Will. by ibkenny2(m): 3:16pm On Jun 11, 2015
Abrahamweb:

i almost beliece the guy o.

Abrahamweb, pls let talk am in Abuja. pls arrange how I can see you. PLS and PLS is very important.
Re: Russia Orders Obama: Tell World About Aliens, Or We Will. by gbens2000(m): 3:55pm On Jun 12, 2015
write2obi:

Get out abeg! , you insulted and expect me to clap for you. Learn to accept other peoples opinion. Simple.
I know u will grow up oneday
Re: Russia Orders Obama: Tell World About Aliens, Or We Will. by write2obi(m): 4:46pm On Jun 12, 2015
gbens2000:
do u understand what dey call insult,pls read what I wrote well I don't understand d insult dere.we'll I was only trying to correct ur opinion and make u see beyond ur reasoning on dissue.

gbens2000:
I know u will grow up oneday

*Ignored*
Re: Russia Orders Obama: Tell World About Aliens, Or We Will. by gbens2000(m): 5:15pm On Jun 12, 2015
write2obi:

*Ignored*
lol,nothing do u its just one of dose,brother

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Graphic:: Russian Loses In Ukraine, Destroyed And Abandoned Hardwares. PICTURES / Congratulations Mr. Biden, The Difference Is Clear / Palestinian Loss Of Land From 1946 To Present

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.