Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,035 members, 7,807,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 8 - Travel (288) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 8 (1072499 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Travelling To Canada Part 9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 30, 2015
Please is there anyone in the house coming to Saskatchewan, Alberta or Manitoba this fall? If any please PM me. Thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Crich(f): 5:03pm On Jul 30, 2015
tonero230:

And because you serve God not really because of his blessings or favor,but because he deserved to be served and worshipped,you will get it again if you decide to reapply in jesus name Amen
A www! God bless you.
Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by yetunde84: 5:04pm On Jul 30, 2015
Cic...mmmmmmmm...it is well, I can't blieve dey will delay someone after Medical passed message...it is well dear...

Please wen can one submit application for January 2016
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by deedee0: 5:09pm On Jul 30, 2015
Crich.. My mama MCB kiss
Nt fair!! sad sad
CIC Kilode gaan!

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Graceee: 5:10pm On Jul 30, 2015
@ CRICH, you shall see the wonders of God because of your Faith today. The Almighty shall never abandon you. Watch and see, you days shall be fruitful.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by berexio1: 5:19pm On Jul 30, 2015
Crich:

Lol! My brother na soo.
Take heart, it's well. Lol!
Thanks love
U are a strong woman, continue to be. Make efforts, do ur best, ur glory is coming!!!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by waleakins: 5:35pm On Jul 30, 2015
Enough of this condolence! as if say na heaven the person miss, thank God you are a believer, and im happy u understand life so much, because if u dont u wont give glory to God, God has his reasons for everythg, if canada is where your destiny and fortunes is, God will make it easy for you, but if its isnt, God will make a way in a miraculous way,Dat is if you are HIS Child o. Just has many pple go oversea n come back loaded, many go and return empty handed. Our prayers should be, God take the wheels of my life and take me where my destiny and fortune is.

17 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by standupguy(m): 6:20pm On Jul 30, 2015
This development is quite unholy, as if we need more reasons to waste money.
Meanwhile no one got response this week?
@Crich I'm lost of words, it is what it is, we forge ahead still. Naija or Canada.
Request for your gcms file, analyze it and you might give it a final shot if you thjnk you can address there reasons.

Meanwhile was the reason for you previous refusal the same with this one or did they highlight more things.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by lexyj123(f): 6:31pm On Jul 30, 2015
hello house, i opened dt envelope with laughter and my refusal notice laughed at me in return. tho i prayed , hope for d best and prepared for worse at d same time. a victim of july 3rd medical call.

Reasons: Travel history
purpose of visit
personal asset
its well.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by 2grozz: 6:32pm On Jul 30, 2015
The fierceness of every battle makes the victory sweeter....
Its just a test.....
@crich it is well...
Dust it off...
Move on
Triumph!

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by onyemamuoc(m): 6:32pm On Jul 30, 2015
Shegzy2912:
have not started the residence stuff at all still focusing on visa. And is it graduate studies you are going for or undergraduate

-undergraduate bro..and you?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by 2grozz: 6:34pm On Jul 30, 2015
lexyj123:
hello house, i opened dt envelope with laughter and my refusal notice laughed at me in return. tho i prayed , hope for d best and prepared for worse at d same time. a victim of july 3rd medical call.

purpose of visit
personal asset
its well.

It is well.....
Luv ur approach.....
Pls laugh and refire....
You will surely laugh entering canny

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by hayqinsbFX: 6:35pm On Jul 30, 2015
it is well bro. smiley
its goos you already expected the worst....
you havent listed your documents before.....kindly list them and share your profile..
lexyj123:

purpose of visit
personal asset
its well.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by ahyotomiwa: 6:45pm On Jul 30, 2015
Is there anyone in the house dat also got med call July 3rd...and his/r app is still reading processing @ accra?...

@lexyj123 it's well...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by waleakins: 6:47pm On Jul 30, 2015
Please, can one go to IOM without a prior appointment and get d medicals done?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by ahyotomiwa: 6:50pm On Jul 30, 2015
waleakins:

I did dat..but I already paid n went with the receipt n told d lady at the reception dat I wud wait to get it done...so yes.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by TheBae: 6:51pm On Jul 30, 2015
Yes you can but you have to pay first
waleakins:
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by kennykentipsy: 6:53pm On Jul 30, 2015
waleakins:

it's better u book an appointment to avoid unnecessary delay

IOM runs tests for other embassies also like uk USA so u can imagine the kinda patients on qeue
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by dirotula(m): 7:02pm On Jul 30, 2015
lexyj123:

purpose of visit
personal asset
its well.

Na wa o...refusal after medicals again...menh!!!! This is so unfair, it's wrong, it's dodgy!!! Why send people for medicals when u know they will be refused??...I'm just pissed...well what can one do sha..na to move on and refire....it is well o
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 30, 2015
onyemamuoc:

-undergraduate bro..and you?

bro me too o.. I will apply to the school too o.. Have searched the school on Google and I discovered that their tuition fee is very ok.. Which Semester are you resuming?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by dirotula(m): 7:17pm On Jul 30, 2015
Thomby2k12:
Thank you sir. When do you intend to go and pick up your package?

Will go Monday.....but morale low o..because of all this cases of refusal after medicals...it is well sha...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Crich(f): 7:21pm On Jul 30, 2015
deedee0:
Crich.. My mama MCB kiss
Nt fair!! sad sad
CIC Kilode gaan!
Paddy mi. O ya e mi na le enu ooo.
But it's all good.
O se gan.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Crich(f): 7:22pm On Jul 30, 2015
Graceee:
@ CRICH, you shall see the wonders of God because of your Faith today. The Almighty shall never abandon you. Watch and see, you days shall be fruitful.
Amen dear. Chai! Prayer don plenty ooo.
God bless you too
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Crich(f): 7:24pm On Jul 30, 2015
berexio1:
U are a strong woman, continue to be. Make efforts, do ur best, ur glory is coming!!!
Amen. I'm small but mighty. Lol! The Lord is the strength of my life.
Thanks dear. God bless you.

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Thomby2k12(m): 7:28pm On Jul 30, 2015
It is well o. God will have HIS way!
Do you reside in Lagos? I will PM you now sir.

dirotula:

Will go Monday.....but morale low o..because of all this cases of refusal after medicals...it is well sha...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Crich(f): 7:29pm On Jul 30, 2015
Wow! I feel like crying.
This love is just too much.
I wish I knew y'all.
I love this family.
All your heart desires are granted. Whatever it is you think is going wrong in your life, is God at work because you have nothing of the devil in/with you. You all rise from grass to great grace.
Y'all such sweethearts. Mmuaahh! Kisses(pecks) n hugs. Lol!

20 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by yetunde84: 7:36pm On Jul 30, 2015
lexyj123:

purpose of visit
personal asset
its well.

The same reason dey gave to me...y sud dey ask purpose of visit wen dey saw my admission letter with the grant...July 3rd Medical call victor...lol

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by hayqinsbFX: 7:45pm On Jul 30, 2015
Yetunde did u do math in ur UG....and who were your sponsors
yetunde84:

The same reason dey gave to me...y sud dey ask purpose of visit wen dey saw my admission letter with the grant...July 3rd Medical call victor...lol
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by thesoj: 7:52pm On Jul 30, 2015
Your student account statement is as good as a tuition payment receipt. Just make sure you explain in your SOP (or your sponsor's letter) that the funds were transferred to cover your tuition for one year (or however long). Also attach a transfer receipt from your uncle/sponsor, showing it was he that transferred it.

The insurance policy thing you mention sounds dodgy! I can't for the life of me see how an insurance policy person would "do something" to arrange a visa for you sharp sharp. Tell him/her to explain exactly what will be done. In any case, I suggest you ignore this officer unless it is explained and sounds plausible and legal! Even still, I would ignore this offer. Sounds like the person is trying to sell you snake oil.

As per the bank statement, yes the inflow and outflow matters BUT the balance as of the date it was printed matters considerably! I'm not as concerned about the money in the account going down after the statement has been submitted... the embassy can only legally verify the authenticity of the statement not the content of the account after the statement date. But, keep in mind that the embassy reserves the right to (at a future date) ask you to send them an updated copy of the balance statement after or before your medicals -- this happened to someone in one of the earlier parts of this thread (but this rarely happens sha, from what we see on this thread).

Also, if you have these concerns, have you considered getting a co-sponsor? N4m is a bit small given that you are effectively going for a four-year program and annual costs would be at least $18,000CAD ($8000CAD tuition + $10,000CAD living expenses).

A fixed deposit in your name is not a bad idea, as long as its maturity is when you would need the money for school. You may need to explain this in your SOP.

onyemamuoc:

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by yetunde84: 7:53pm On Jul 30, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
Yetunde did u do math in ur UG....and who were your sponsors

Yeah, I did. My Uncle and a cousin dat I av been staying with, I think d mistake I made was to include myself as a co-sponsor...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by berexio1: 7:57pm On Jul 30, 2015
yetunde84:

Yeah, I did. My Uncle and a cousin dat I av been staying with, I think d mistake I made was to include myself as a co-sponsor...
did u pay tuition?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by berexio1: 7:58pm On Jul 30, 2015
yetunde84:

How much did u av in ur statement?

(1) (2) (3) ... (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) ... (401)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.