Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,181 members, 7,807,580 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

Inauguration of 8th National Assembly postponed - Vanguard - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inauguration of 8th National Assembly postponed - Vanguard (20651 Views)

First Sleeper Spotted In The 8th National Assembly (PHOTOS) / Yakubu Dogara Is Speaker Of 8th House Of Representatives / Ike Ekweremadu Emerges Deputy-Senate President Of 8th Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inauguration of 8th National Assembly postponed - Vanguard by Sunnybobo3(m): 9:12am On Jun 09, 2015
The inauguration of the 8th National Assembly has been postponed.

Details later.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/06/breaking-news-inauguration-of-8th-assembly-postponed/

1 Like

Re: Inauguration of 8th National Assembly postponed - Vanguard by Sunnybobo3(m): 9:14am On Jun 09, 2015
Sai Chanji

cc: Lalasticlala

9 Likes

Re: Inauguration of 8th National Assembly postponed - Vanguard by ziccoit: 9:14am On Jun 09, 2015
I hope this is not true. Whoever behind this doesn't definitely mean well for this nation. Where is the independency of 2nd arm of government? Who has the power to stall the inauguration? The only person I know is the president himself who has stated repeatedly not to interfere in the affairs of other arm of government. I think the news is false until otherwise proved.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inauguration of 8th National Assembly postponed - Vanguard by CharlesPhc: 9:15am On Jun 09, 2015
Re: Inauguration of 8th National Assembly postponed - Vanguard by tayebest(m): 9:15am On Jun 09, 2015
Eleyii gidi gan oo! Baba abeg do something!
Re: Inauguration of 8th National Assembly postponed - Vanguard by Nobody: 9:16am On Jun 09, 2015
I dey laf! breeze blow fowl nyansh open, old man jump ten kobo fall. our agent of change here dey are lucking out national assembly workers and denying Nigerians the third and most important arm of govt. they have have moved their buccaneer skills form state to the center. God punish enemies of democracy.

38 Likes

Re: Inauguration of 8th National Assembly postponed - Vanguard by ORACLE1975(m): 9:16am On Jun 09, 2015
confirm.
Re: Inauguration of 8th National Assembly postponed - Vanguard by GudluckIBB(m): 9:22am On Jun 09, 2015
This Makes me dislike Tinubu More

10 Likes

Re: Inauguration of 8th National Assembly postponed - Vanguard by eagleeye2: 9:24am On Jun 09, 2015
Change, TINUBU style.

23 Likes

Re: Inauguration of 8th National Assembly postponed - Vanguard by Nobody: 9:25am On Jun 09, 2015
ziccoit:
I hope this is not true. Whoever behind this doesn't definitely mean well for this nation. Where is the independency of 2nd arm of government? Who has the power to stall the inauguration? The only person I know is the president himself who has stated repeatedly not to interfere in the affairs of other arm of government. I think the news is false until otherwise proved.

Clearly, you are either not in Nigeria or u like d ostrich dat buries its head in the sand while its body are all outside. Guy wake up and follow various news as currently dere is pandemonium in three arm zone. staff and ppl who works dia for daily food is being looked out for no reason.

8 Likes

Re: Inauguration of 8th National Assembly postponed - Vanguard by sheymoni(m): 9:26am On Jun 09, 2015
Saraki never see anything. His political career is going down just like that of ribadu. How can you ridicule the office of the VP by calling the VP a mere commissioner. A lagos state commissioner is like a governor in kwara

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inauguration of 8th National Assembly postponed - Vanguard by missKiffy(f): 9:27am On Jun 09, 2015
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Inauguration of 8th National Assembly postponed - Vanguard by bjdon: 9:27am On Jun 09, 2015
Tinubu bringing Amala politics to Abuja. Buhari too dumb to stop him grin

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inauguration of 8th National Assembly postponed - Vanguard by baralatie(m): 9:29am On Jun 09, 2015
gbegbeun! gbagaunz! gbosaaz!
Re: Inauguration of 8th National Assembly postponed - Vanguard by seyidboy(m): 9:30am On Jun 09, 2015
y?

Its easy to absorb decampee into a party folds
but ability to manage crisis that occurs aftaward
wen in power is another task. APC govt start
with wahala. 2019 oo jina ooo.
Daura President call ur pikin to order or my PVC will do d
needful

6 Likes

Re: Inauguration of 8th National Assembly postponed - Vanguard by CR77(f): 9:31am On Jun 09, 2015
What is Breaking News about this

2 Likes

Re: Inauguration of 8th National Assembly postponed - Vanguard by Burger01(m): 9:31am On Jun 09, 2015
angry
Re: Inauguration of 8th National Assembly postponed - Vanguard by eleojo23: 9:31am On Jun 09, 2015
Buhari is giving credence to the opinion by some people that he lacks clues on how to proceed in his new assignment as president.
Almost two weeks of his administration and we can't see exactly what his plans are and where he is going.
He should better assert himself now or forever remain a pawn in the hands of those ambitious men around him.

18 Likes

Re: Inauguration of 8th National Assembly postponed - Vanguard by otijah(m): 9:31am On Jun 09, 2015
Seems like Buhari is more clueless than Jonathan ooo, he is just soo confused on what to do with this country
Imagine Tinubu holding to ransom the inaugration today

10 Likes

Re: Inauguration of 8th National Assembly postponed - Vanguard by yorke1: 9:31am On Jun 09, 2015
What is the matter with these people. APC is bound to destroy this country. This kind of thing can only happen when you have a dullard from Daura as the President.

21 Likes

Re: Inauguration of 8th National Assembly postponed - Vanguard by generaliy07(m): 9:31am On Jun 09, 2015
If there must be change, the NASS leadership must be on the same page with the Presidency.

You can't stop corruption with someone whose political ideology is ghana-must-go-bags-for-passing-of-bills

Forget the hype that PMB doesn't want to wager in NASS elections, whose candidate do you think Lawan is?

PMB wants Lawan, and he's using the master strategist,Jagaban to achieve that.

Saraki seems to be too ambitious and arrogant for that role, with him as senate president, PMB's anti corruption war will be very hard

The senate presidency isn't a traditional title meant for the Saraki dynasty

CHANGE WE WANT, CHANGE WE MUST GET

Anyone that will hinder PMB's good motive, get out of the way by FIRE!!!

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inauguration of 8th National Assembly postponed - Vanguard by Chukwutobi: 9:31am On Jun 09, 2015
Now that Nigeria is placed in the hands of ambitious men...

What do you expect?

APC - Party of men that fight for their own pockets

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inauguration of 8th National Assembly postponed - Vanguard by INTROVERT(f): 9:32am On Jun 09, 2015
I told y'all

IT HAS STARTED.

7 Likes

Re: Inauguration of 8th National Assembly postponed - Vanguard by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 09, 2015
is okay change
Re: Inauguration of 8th National Assembly postponed - Vanguard by UnknownT: 9:32am On Jun 09, 2015
No ministers till further notice lipsrsealed
APC would have nominated Their candidates (femi and Lawan) and one PDP member ( mark and any PDP rep member) to reduce the bloc votes Saraki and Dogara would have got from PDP (making it a three horse race instead of two) instead they decided to postpone the election

8 Likes

Re: Inauguration of 8th National Assembly postponed - Vanguard by isi4(m): 9:32am On Jun 09, 2015
APC should pls not make Buhari govt. Looks clueless and directionless...
Now we can all see that APC or PDP are all made of same politicians but different brand.......
OH! my people my people...and the masses keep suffering!!!!

Now they will be the first to shout impunity in Rivers State when Wike starts following the process they are laying down.
THIS CHANGE IS IN HARD CURRENCY, DEFINITELY NOT IN NAIRA. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Inauguration of 8th National Assembly postponed - Vanguard by Sijo01(f): 9:33am On Jun 09, 2015
Buhari people cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Inauguration of 8th National Assembly postponed - Vanguard by hotswagg12: 9:33am On Jun 09, 2015
Okay
Re: Inauguration of 8th National Assembly postponed - Vanguard by deebsman1(m): 9:33am On Jun 09, 2015
yeeeparipa! this beta not be, APC must not score an own-goal o, especially at this time, too early.

In other news, PDP is where Bukola Saraki's heart belong

4 Likes

Re: Inauguration of 8th National Assembly postponed - Vanguard by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 09, 2015
Saraki congrats!!

1 Like

Re: Inauguration of 8th National Assembly postponed - Vanguard by steveturner24(m): 9:33am On Jun 09, 2015
Still on the watch

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tradermoni Recipent Claimed #8000 Was Paid Instead Of #10000 (pix) / Tinubu: We All Caused Nigeria’s Woes, We Must Salvage It Together / Physically Challenged Nigerian Citizen Campaigns For Buhari (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.