Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,252 members, 7,780,530 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:56 PM

A Nairalander (a Bachelor) Preparing Okro Soup This Morning. - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / A Nairalander (a Bachelor) Preparing Okro Soup This Morning. (30665 Views)

How I Survive Every Month As A Bachelor / Step By Step Picture Of A Nairalander Cooking Okro Soup With Amala / A Nairalander (guy Man) Preparing Egwusi Soup This Evening. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: A Nairalander (a Bachelor) Preparing Okro Soup This Morning. by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jun 11, 2015
Incline:
Who is talking about your brother? I'm talking about a man cooking for his woman OR a man who knows how to cook, period.
...you asked a question, I answered, why are you worked up over my answer undecided I am not used to men around me cooking qed. Different stroke for different folks. Bye cool
Re: A Nairalander (a Bachelor) Preparing Okro Soup This Morning. by aariwa(m): 3:28am On Oct 07, 2015
Yehman:
Joke apart, this is what ladies of nowadays cherish. Fortunately, here I am and I think it's one of my best hobbies. Yes! I love cooking.

Ingredients:

Okro (nicely chopped)
3 cooking spoons red palm oil
Beef and chicken: Best cut. I added chicken cos it drives me crazy
Shaki
Fish: Stock Fish
Crayfish
Little ogbono
Pepper and Salt (to taste)
Onions
Vegetable: Nigerian pumpkin leaves (fresh)
3 stock cubes

Directions:
Wash all the ingredients properly
Season and boil the meat to obtain the broth
When the meat is almost soft, add the stockfish
Boil your periwinkle in salt water and wash properly
Add about 6cups of water when the stockfish, meat and are soft
Bring to a boil
Add the grated okro and palm oil and cook for about 5mins
Add the chopped pumpkin leaves, crayfish and seasoning cubes
Boil for another 3 mins and add salt to taste
Then u can wolf down the food with sparkling and smiling semovita/wheat/santa/garri

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See The Water Yams We Bought For 1,500 Naira In Yakurr LGA, Cross River State. / Maggot Found Inside A 'Pure Water' In Lagos (Photos) / My Dodo (fried Plantains) Gallery.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.