Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,370 members, 7,808,292 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

Pictures: Classy Or Trashy? Can You Dress Like To Church? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pictures: Classy Or Trashy? Can You Dress Like To Church? (4290 Views)

Why Many Youths Are No Longer Going To Church / When A Lady Dresses Like This To Church / Homeless Man Inspired Me To Go To Church Today (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures: Classy Or Trashy? Can You Dress Like To Church? by charly4lyf(m): 10:47am On Jun 09, 2015
Its amazing how our women dress today to events. The girl dressed like this to church…
What do you think?

Re: Pictures: Classy Or Trashy? Can You Dress Like To Church? by rastle(m): 10:55am On Jun 09, 2015
That means she is possessed.

1 Like

Re: Pictures: Classy Or Trashy? Can You Dress Like To Church? by Nobody: 10:57am On Jun 09, 2015
This is stupidity of the highest order a mockery of self; a degrading act of decadence;an unjustifiable act to say the least it's ignominious, shameful,disgracing,appalling and all the way dejecting .It beats my imagination why a sane person will operate at this height of depravity.Nevertheless she serves her purpose corrupting the minds of the weak.
Re: Pictures: Classy Or Trashy? Can You Dress Like To Church? by tutaboi(m): 10:59am On Jun 09, 2015
But I see nothing wrong with dis.... If ur eyes will course heaven pluck it out. Lol.
Re: Pictures: Classy Or Trashy? Can You Dress Like To Church? by Nobody: 10:59am On Jun 09, 2015
Church is NOT a nyt club buh A place to worship God & worshipers shud wear appropriate clothes...
cool
Re: Pictures: Classy Or Trashy? Can You Dress Like To Church? by lomprico(m): 11:02am On Jun 09, 2015
Did they tell u there were going to church dressed like that?

2 Likes

Re: Pictures: Classy Or Trashy? Can You Dress Like To Church? by vizkiz: 11:07am On Jun 09, 2015
why not? I thought some pastors said "it is not about your appearance but your heart" grin
Re: Pictures: Classy Or Trashy? Can You Dress Like To Church? by Merlissa(f): 11:09am On Jun 09, 2015
Maybe she is coming from a night club and she didn't want to miss the service

OR

Her clothes tore while she was entering the bus

OR

She's looking for a husband and she has to show off her assets!!
Re: Pictures: Classy Or Trashy? Can You Dress Like To Church? by Nobody: 11:14am On Jun 09, 2015
Merlissa:
Maybe she is coming from a night club and she didn't want to miss the service
OR
Her clothes tore while she was entering the bus
OR
She's looking for a husband and she has to show off her assets!!
Is that an excuse
Re: Pictures: Classy Or Trashy? Can You Dress Like To Church? by menesheh(m): 11:19am On Jun 09, 2015
New generation churchs do allow such dressing code in order to attract youths and keep them from leaving their church.
Re: Pictures: Classy Or Trashy? Can You Dress Like To Church? by EagleScribes: 12:31pm On Jun 09, 2015
It's a lie. This can't happen. A sane human won't do this and walk on the street, talk less of going to church.

Except the lady is on a mission
Re: Pictures: Classy Or Trashy? Can You Dress Like To Church? by Enoquin(f): 12:44pm On Jun 09, 2015
So, I can pull random pictures off the internet and say they are going somewhere with no proof?
Okay, I declare that these ladies were the ushers for the inauguration dinner
Re: Pictures: Classy Or Trashy? Can You Dress Like To Church? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jun 09, 2015
tutaboi:
But I see nothing wrong with dis.... If ur eyes will course heaven pluck it out. Lol.

Indeed cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pictures: Classy Or Trashy? Can You Dress Like To Church? by stanbuggie: 3:10pm On Jun 09, 2015
It's high time someone let christians know that boobs are nothing but a part of a females body. They are not kill balls! Seeing a pair of females boobs is not harmful to the eyes!!!

(1) (Reply)

Pat Robertson Again Asserts: "No Way Earth Is 6,000 Years Old" / Many Christians Only Know The Law Of Moses But Not That Of Christ / A Question For Nigerian Christians: Why Go On Pilgrimage To Isreal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.