Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,644 members, 7,801,874 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

Studying In Philippines.... Help Needed - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Studying In Philippines.... Help Needed (7643 Views)

Anyone Studying In Belgium? / Health Profesional Living Or Studying In Canada. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Studying In Philippines.... Help Needed by Tumise100(m): 1:15pm On Jun 09, 2015
Is there anyone applying to university in Philippines... I want to apply but I don't know how... Anyone with info shud pls help
Re: Studying In Philippines.... Help Needed by amii131(f): 4:14pm On Jun 09, 2015
nawa o ..u look all d whole countries na Philippines wey naija better u wan go ..gudluck bro

2 Likes

Re: Studying In Philippines.... Help Needed by Tumise100(m): 7:05pm On Jun 09, 2015
Aunty sofo.... You Wey never pass ur home town.... Dey tell me say Nigeria better Philippines, atleast if una no no anything, u go just shut ur mouth. And dey look... Nonsense..... Next time don't ever comment on my post

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Studying In Philippines.... Help Needed by amii131(f): 11:33pm On Jun 09, 2015
Tumise100:
Aunty sofo.... You Wey never pass ur home town.... Dey tell me say Nigeria better Philippines, atleast if una no no anything, u go just shut ur mouth. And dey look... Nonsense..... Next time don't ever comment on my post

uncle travel goodluck to you on your journey hope you come share your testimonies on phillipines #anyways na all this people dey make noise yet them no go travel undecided
Tumise100:

uncle travel goodluck to you on your journey hope you come share your testimonies on phillipines #anyways na all this people dey make noise yet them no go travel .

1 Like

Re: Studying In Philippines.... Help Needed by 19naia(m): 2:23am On Jun 10, 2015
They have good enough electricity supply there.. Better than Nigeria electric supply and almost constant supply throughout their own mega city of manila.. Cannot say the same about Lagos... Also philippines people are not as overtly aggressive even among street hustlers and cheap public transport crews.. But they still drive crazy like wanting to kill on the road.. They still have security issues but not like bokoharam.. kidnapping and cult ritualist and all that are not as common there.. It still has filthy places.. I am not sure if makoko near lagos island area is worse or if manilas water side slums are the worst? Maybe manila may be worst in a few things and nigeria better in a few things...
Philippines has very little forest and wildlife preserved there anymore... In Nigeria, you can still get lost forever in their jungles..
I tested philippines for a few years but not for schooling or work.. Now i must come test Nigeria again to be sure which of the two is whatever... grin
Philippines is so close to china and all its pollution as well as many dense and polluted asian cities.. Overpopulated and over polluted..
I beleieve Nigeria can easily get the repreive of fresh sahara air, atlantic ocean air and equitorial jungle expanse air... That makes a huge difference in drowning out the effects of air pollution...
The air in philippines is constant smell of pollution. And when fresh air blows in, it could be from Chinas polluted air space or malaysia polluted air space or from the pacific ocean freshness where many deadly typhoons come from including the worlds biggest storm in known history... Constant typhoon damage and deaths there...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Studying In Philippines.... Help Needed by Nobody: 10:39am On Jun 10, 2015
Tumise100:
Is there anyone applying to university in Philippines... I want to apply but I don't know how... Anyone with info shud pls help

Hi bro I study in the Philippines and I can help you with your inquires and others who are interested as well.
Re: Studying In Philippines.... Help Needed by Nobody: 10:41am On Jun 10, 2015
amii131:
nawa o ..u look all d whole countries na Philippines wey naija better u wan go ..gudluck bro

see this one. Who told you Nigeria is better than Philippines. Please next time you keep quite on issues you know nothing about
Re: Studying In Philippines.... Help Needed by amii131(f): 3:38pm On Jun 10, 2015
speak2emmalex:

see this one. Who told you Nigeria is better than Philippines. Please next time you keep quite on issues you know nothing about

ok market your job Well.

1 Like

Re: Studying In Philippines.... Help Needed by sobastical: 6:25pm On Jun 10, 2015
Philippines? Mehn naija with exploration. ..
Re: Studying In Philippines.... Help Needed by Tgud3: 2:06pm On Jun 12, 2015
Guy forget Philippine and find better place to school, the place is not good and besides Filipinos are not friendly few likes blacks. Enough is good for the wise and besides India is better in terms of cheap tuition

2 Likes

Re: Studying In Philippines.... Help Needed by yoged(m): 12:22pm On Jun 16, 2015
speak2emmalex:

when it it comes to electricity, Internet, water, security. It's far far better than Nigeria. My friends has been there for a long time. He is doing fine. He is married to a phillipino.
Re: Studying In Philippines.... Help Needed by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jun 16, 2015
yoged:
when it it comes to electricity, Internet, water, security. It's far far better than Nigeria. My friends has been there for a long time. He is doing fine. He is married to a phillipino.

Yea I also stay there and trust me it's far better then Nigeria in every way. After staying there for 3 years I recently came back for holidays in Nigeria and was soo disappointed about how backward we are.
Re: Studying In Philippines.... Help Needed by yoged(m): 3:40pm On Jun 16, 2015
speak2emmalex:

Yea I also stay there and trust me it's far better then Nigeria in every way. After staying there for 3 years I recently came back for holidays in Nigeria and was soo disappointed about how backward we are.
that's good. Don't know if u sabi the likes of afeez or olamide, Larry and co.
Re: Studying In Philippines.... Help Needed by Holuwanifemee(f): 4:08pm On Jun 16, 2015
speak2emmalex:

Hi bro I study in the Philippines and I can help you with your inquires and others who are interested as well.
hi..I'm oluwanifemi and I'm interested...what a the necessary procedures please
Re: Studying In Philippines.... Help Needed by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jun 16, 2015
yoged:
that's good. Don't know if u sabi the likes of afeez or olamide, Larry and co.

Sorry I don't know them. They could be in any city it's a big country you know

1 Like

Re: Studying In Philippines.... Help Needed by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jun 16, 2015
Holuwanifemee:
hi..I'm oluwanifemi and I'm interested...what a the necessary procedures please

First thing is getting an invitation letter from a school here and you can use the invitation latter to proceed to the Philippines embassy in Nigeria for visa processing along with auhenticed copies of your school documents. You will need to do authentication at Minister of Education and ministry of foreign affairs all in Abuja including the embassy.
Re: Studying In Philippines.... Help Needed by justwise(m): 7:35pm On Jun 16, 2015
speak2emmalex:

First thing is getting an invitation letter from a school here and you can use the invitation latter to proceed to the Philippines embassy in Nigeria for visa processing along with auhenticed copies of your school documents. You will need to do authentication at Minister of Education and ministry of foreign affairs all in Abuja including the embassy.

Please don't drop your contact number here, agency activities are not allowed here.

1 Like

Re: Studying In Philippines.... Help Needed by Nobody: 2:17am On Jun 17, 2015
justwise:

Please don't drop your contact number here, agency activities are not allowed here.

Okay noted. Besides am not an agency I just felt I could respond better on private message. Thanks for the heads up
Re: Studying In Philippines.... Help Needed by azerbaijanbase: 11:05pm On Nov 08, 2016
please do Philippines embassy still issue red ribbon here in Nigeria?
Re: Studying In Philippines.... Help Needed by richidinho(m): 1:40pm On Nov 10, 2016
azerbaijanbase:
please do Philippines embassy still issue red ribbon here in Nigeria?

No sir
Re: Studying In Philippines.... Help Needed by azerbaijanbase: 7:14pm On Nov 10, 2016
richidinho:

No sir
where in Philippines can one get the red ribbon? is it only in Manila?
Re: Studying In Philippines.... Help Needed by Princessah: 5:05am On Nov 16, 2016
Only in Manila but the processing is going to come from Nigeria sent to you here and the red ribbon will be given to you.
Re: Studying In Philippines.... Help Needed by MrsAnyanwu(f): 9:34pm On Nov 16, 2016
pls I am interested ,I want to study medicine ,but don't know how to apply,pls someone should help me too.
Re: Studying In Philippines.... Help Needed by azerbaijanbase: 6:47pm On Nov 26, 2016
hi everyone, let's revive this beautiful thread
Re: Studying In Philippines.... Help Needed by azerbaijanbase: 6:53pm On Nov 26, 2016
Princessah:
Only in Manila but the processing is going to come from Nigeria sent to you here and the red ribbon will be given to you.
i have been given a letter of intent for a master program. I'm waiting for my contact in Philippines to take it to Manila by next week for the red ribbon and then send it to me.
Re: Studying In Philippines.... Help Needed by azerbaijanbase: 7:11pm On Nov 26, 2016
MrsAnyanwu:
pls I am interested ,I want to study medicine ,but don't know how to apply,pls someone should help me too.
I intend traveling to Philippines by April God willing. I can help you process your admission once I'm over there. All things being equal you should be joining me there by August
Re: Studying In Philippines.... Help Needed by MrsAnyanwu(f): 6:34pm On Nov 27, 2016
azerbaijanbase:
I intend traveling to Philippines by April God willing. I can help you process your admission once I'm over there. All things being equal you should be joining me there by August
wow nice, tnx dear,how did u gain admission,i hv bin applying to Ukraine, want to go with my kids and study.
Re: Studying In Philippines.... Help Needed by azerbaijanbase: 6:47pm On Nov 27, 2016
MrsAnyanwu:
wow nice, tnx dear,how did u gain admission,i hv bin applying to Ukraine, want to go with my kids and study.
with your kids?
Re: Studying In Philippines.... Help Needed by MrsAnyanwu(f): 8:31am On Nov 28, 2016
azerbaijanbase:
with your kids?
yes , how did u gain admission?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NIDCOM, Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, UN Evauate 118 Nigerians Stranded In Libya / Locating Yaya Abatan Street, Ogba Lagos / Going To Niger State For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.