Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

Candid Respones Pls! Guys, Can You Marry Your Female Boss In The Office? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Candid Respones Pls! Guys, Can You Marry Your Female Boss In The Office? (2862 Views)

Guys Can You Do This? (photos) / An Awkward Moment At The Office Today / Guys: Can You Do All These For Your Beloved Wife? [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Candid Respones Pls! Guys, Can You Marry Your Female Boss In The Office? by Kimoni: 12:33am On Jun 10, 2015
coogar:
it depends on the kinda woman she is. she could be earning way less than him and still be a rude & choleric wife.

academic history - this is nothing as far as he's intelligent. he doesn't have a masters degree because he hasn't had the time or opportunity to pursue it, not that he is intellectually sterile to cop one.

age - mind over matter. if the couple involved don't mind, it doesn't matter. one can be 30 years of age with the emotional maturity of a prepubescent teen. one may be very young with the wisdom of a senior citizen. this can also be managed.

salary/career - this is the easiest to manage. they both know what they earn. the boss earns more than twice as much as him. it simply means the contribution towards up keep world be ratio 2:1........until the dude gets promoted at the very least.

easy peasy lemon squeezy!

undecided undecided

She must have feminist tendencies to agree to this, this is not a traditional setting
Re: Candid Respones Pls! Guys, Can You Marry Your Female Boss In The Office? by coogar: 12:39am On Jun 10, 2015
Kimoni:

undecided undecided

She must have feminist tendencies to agree to this, this is not a traditional setting

madam kimoni, she makes more money. he cannot afford to bear the cost. she's a boss - which means she's high maintenance. feminism doesn't come into play here at all.
Re: Candid Respones Pls! Guys, Can You Marry Your Female Boss In The Office? by Kimoni: 12:45am On Jun 10, 2015
coogar:

madam kimoni, she makes more money. he cannot afford to bear the cost. she's a boss - which means she's high maintenance. feminism doesn't come into play here at all.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Coogar, my money is my money; his money is our money. That's the recipe for a good marriage.

If you must marry the boss, you must be ready to maintain the boss
Re: Candid Respones Pls! Guys, Can You Marry Your Female Boss In The Office? by coogar: 12:48am On Jun 10, 2015
Kimoni:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Coogar, my money is my money; his money is our money. That's the recipe for a good marriage.

i like your honesty. grin

If you must marry the boss, you must be ready to maintain the boss

she married him.
yes, he made the move. yes, he did the so called toasting but she encouraged him to make the move. grin

1 Like

Re: Candid Respones Pls! Guys, Can You Marry Your Female Boss In The Office? by Kimoni: 12:55am On Jun 10, 2015
coogar:

i like your honesty. grin

cool cool

she married him.
yes, he made the move. yes, he did the so called toasting but she encouraged him to make the move. grin

She encouraged him cuz she liked him(no crime in that) but it doesn't absolve him of his responsibilities.
Re: Candid Respones Pls! Guys, Can You Marry Your Female Boss In The Office? by coogar: 1:03am On Jun 10, 2015
Kimoni:

She encouraged him cuz she liked him(no crime in that) but it doesn't absolve him of his responsibilities.

of course, nothing wrong with that....
all i am saying is - she knows his finances before going ahead with him. his resources are limited. i am not saying he should freeload on her completely.....his share shouldn't be more than 33% until he gets promoted.
Re: Candid Respones Pls! Guys, Can You Marry Your Female Boss In The Office? by Kimoni: 1:08am On Jun 10, 2015
coogar:

of course, nothing wrong with that....
all i am saying is - she knows his finances before going ahead with him. his resources are limited. i am not saying he should freeload on her completely.....his share shouldn't be more than 33% until he gets promoted.

I still don't agree with this part...or maybe I doubt understand you

he should be responsible for the total upkeep, but of course as far as his salary can go.

If the standard is not up to what she desires(most likely it won't), she is then free to make any adjustments from her personal pay.
Re: Candid Respones Pls! Guys, Can You Marry Your Female Boss In The Office? by coogar: 1:10am On Jun 10, 2015
Kimoni:

I still don't agree with this part...

he should be responsible for the total upkeep, but of course as far as his salary can go.

If the standard is not up to what she desires(most likely it won't), she is then free to make any adjustments from her personal pay.

hehe!
so if the expenses are about N500k, he should use up his monthly salary of N370k completely before going to ask the wife for the remainder? grin

2 Likes

Re: Candid Respones Pls! Guys, Can You Marry Your Female Boss In The Office? by Kimoni: 1:11am On Jun 10, 2015
coogar:

hehe!
so if the expenses are about N500k, he should use up his monthly salary of N370k completely before going to ask the wife for the remainder? grin

Now you are talking. God bless you brother!
Re: Candid Respones Pls! Guys, Can You Marry Your Female Boss In The Office? by coogar: 1:12am On Jun 10, 2015
Kimoni:

Now you are talking. God bless you brother!

chaiiii!
you are a meanie! grin

1 Like

Re: Candid Respones Pls! Guys, Can You Marry Your Female Boss In The Office? by Kimoni: 1:17am On Jun 10, 2015
coogar:

chaiiii!
you are a meanie! grin

grin grin grin. ....l know

He won't go and ask for the reminder - that would be demeaning

He would go as far as he can go with his 370k, if she is not satisfied with the standard of what his 370k can afford, she would then support in her personal capacity. Surely, there can't be a more supportive wife than this naa
Re: Candid Respones Pls! Guys, Can You Marry Your Female Boss In The Office? by coogar: 1:22am On Jun 10, 2015
Kimoni:

grin grin grin. ....l know
He won't go and ask for the reminder - that would be demeaning

i expect this guy to start losing weight once the novelty of the honeymoon wears off. his N370k per month would just disappear like that? are you aware he might have dependent relatives to care for?

He would go as far as he can go with his 370k, if she is not satisfied with the standard of what his 370k can afford, she would then support in her personal capacity. Surely, there can't be a more supportive wife than this naa

however if we reverse the roles, the husband still has to pay up the entire expenses as the highest earner? grin

i knew what i was saying when i said being a man in the 21st century is a criminal offence. it's lose-lose both ways.

3 Likes

Re: Candid Respones Pls! Guys, Can You Marry Your Female Boss In The Office? by Kimoni: 1:25am On Jun 10, 2015
coogar:

i expect this guy to start losing weight once the novelty of the honeymoon wears off. his N370k per month would just disappear like that? are you aware he might have dependent relatives to care for?

however if we reverse the roles, the husband still has to pay up the entire expenses as the highest earner? grin

i knew what i was saying when i said being a man in the 21st century is a criminal offence. it's lose-lose both ways.

grin grin grin grin grin

Why does this sound familiar
Re: Candid Respones Pls! Guys, Can You Marry Your Female Boss In The Office? by Kimoni: 1:32am On Jun 10, 2015
coogar:

i expect this guy to start losing weight once the novelty of the honeymoon wears off. his N370k per month [b]would just disappear [/b]like that? are you aware he might have dependent relatives to care for?

It didn't disappear, he is taking care of his wife, other half, his family.

And guess what, he won't lose weight, she will be doing all the cooking for him

Definitely! he is the head Coogar, always remember that.
Re: Candid Respones Pls! Guys, Can You Marry Your Female Boss In The Office? by coogar: 1:37am On Jun 10, 2015
Kimoni:

It didn't disappear, he is taking care of his wife, other half, his family.

And guess what, he won't lose weight, she will be doing all the cooking for him

so what would this woman be doing with her own salary? peruvian hair & fixing acrylic nails? cheesy

a man subjected to this kind of torture would lose his appetite permanently. it doesn't matter who cooks......even if it's gordon ramsay.

Definitely! he is the head Coogar, always remember that.

of course, he would have been the head if he's marrying a woman earning N180k per month. in this case, he is not the head, he's a tail.........a tadpole's tail if i may add. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Candid Respones Pls! Guys, Can You Marry Your Female Boss In The Office? by Kimoni: 1:44am On Jun 10, 2015
coogar:

so what would this woman be doing with her own salary? peruvian hair & fixing acrylic nails? cheesy

a man subjected to this kind of torture would lose his appetite permanently. it doesn't matter who cooks......even if it's gordon ramsay.

What she earns or does with it is a non-issue and nobody's business but hers, as long as she is fulfilling her wifely duties at home cool

of course, he would have been the head if he's marrying a woman earning N180k per month. in this case, he is not the head, he's a tail.........a tadpole's tail if i may add. cheesy

grin grin grin

His wife's pay has nothing to do with his headship. His pay and ability to provide is what makes him the head.
Re: Candid Respones Pls! Guys, Can You Marry Your Female Boss In The Office? by Kimoni: 1:45am On Jun 10, 2015
Woged, sorry for derailing.
Re: Candid Respones Pls! Guys, Can You Marry Your Female Boss In The Office? by coogar: 1:53am On Jun 10, 2015
Kimoni:

What she earns or does with it is a non-issue and nobody's business but hers, as long as she is fulfilling her wifely duties at home cool

and here lies the problem.....
she would be hard pressed to fulfil her wifely duties. staff meetings, AGMs, seminars across the globe, training, etc. so it's lose-lose to the dude.

grin grin grin

His wife's pay has nothing to do with his headship. His pay and ability to provide is what makes him the head.

but in this case, he has reached beyond his station. there's no way he can afford the high maintenance wife. his level is honda accord, wife's level is porsche cayenne. grin

2 Likes

Re: Candid Respones Pls! Guys, Can You Marry Your Female Boss In The Office? by cococandy(f): 3:18am On Jun 10, 2015
@coogar why surprised?
if you say the one that makes sense I'll agree na.
Re: Candid Respones Pls! Guys, Can You Marry Your Female Boss In The Office? by coogaluta(f): 4:26am On Jun 10, 2015
Kimoni kiss kiss kiss
"My money is my money, HIS money is OUR money"
Words of wisdom cool

2 Likes

Re: Candid Respones Pls! Guys, Can You Marry Your Female Boss In The Office? by damiso(f): 10:48am On Jun 10, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

at the exchanges between Kimoni and Coogar.

coogar its true o his money is our money, my money is my money. tongue

But jokes apart it can work depending on both their mindsets going into the marriage. And if she is a cool girl, I think the guy needs more psyching up.
Re: Candid Respones Pls! Guys, Can You Marry Your Female Boss In The Office? by funlord(m): 11:14am On Jun 10, 2015
grin
All this salary and degree crap no matter abeg! Na from BEDROOM I go decide
Re: Candid Respones Pls! Guys, Can You Marry Your Female Boss In The Office? by Kimoni: 6:02pm On Jun 10, 2015
coogaluta:
Kimoni kiss kiss kiss
"My money is my money, HIS money is OUR money"
Words of wisdom cool

kiss kiss kiss

true that smiley
Re: Candid Respones Pls! Guys, Can You Marry Your Female Boss In The Office? by Kimoni: 6:08pm On Jun 10, 2015
coogar:

and here lies the problem.....
she would be hard pressed to fulfil her wifely duties. staff meetings, AGMs, seminars across the globe, training, etc. so it's lose-lose to the dude.

The higher up you go, the more flexible your time is. Besides, you can afford to outsource some of your duties eg cooking, cleaning, washing

but in this case, he has reached beyond his station. there's no way he can afford the high maintenance wife. his level is honda accord, wife's level is porsche cayenne. grin

Once he gets to this stage, she supports. In your example, she will buy herself the Porsche cayenne, in addition to the Honda Accord he bought for her.
Re: Candid Respones Pls! Guys, Can You Marry Your Female Boss In The Office? by Kimoni: 6:10pm On Jun 10, 2015
damiso:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

at the exchanges between Kimoni and Coogar.

coogar its true o his money is our money, my money is my money. tongue

But jokes apart it can work depending on both their mindsets going into the marriage. And if she is a cool girl, I think the guy needs more psyching up.

I think this is the key factor. Both of them have to have that understanding that he is the key provider for the home.
Re: Candid Respones Pls! Guys, Can You Marry Your Female Boss In The Office? by freecocoa(f): 6:12pm On Jun 10, 2015
One person's to be transferred, I don't see why this should be an issue.

Work is work and home is home.
Re: Candid Respones Pls! Guys, Can You Marry Your Female Boss In The Office? by dinachi(m): 6:23pm On Jun 10, 2015
That marriage is a disaster waiting to happen.
Re: Candid Respones Pls! Guys, Can You Marry Your Female Boss In The Office? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 10, 2015
YES I CAN
Re: Candid Respones Pls! Guys, Can You Marry Your Female Boss In The Office? by austine4real(m): 7:46pm On Jun 10, 2015
Oh yes there's no big deal in it I knw u'r d gal

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Hot Tempered Husband Beats Me ...but I Still Love Him / Photo News: 9 Girls Who Sold Their Virginity To Strangers For Whopping Amounts / Morals/lessons You Will Teach Your Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.