Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

Starting All Over Again - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Starting All Over Again (511 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Starting All Over Again by delesule(m): 1:54pm On Jun 09, 2015
Dear,Friends
If I have disappointed you and you have lost faith in me.I am using this Medium to apologize to you.
If am owing you in the course of doing business with me.Am assuring you that every kobo will be paid back to you.It is not in my intention to scam or hold on to your hard earned money for this long.It is my lack of management(am giving an excuse).
I am now bankruptcy and wanted to start all over again.
I want to say a big thank you to Ymodulous,Shinaf and every member of joint importation group season1.You guys have imparted my life positively.I wanted to apologize to guys too.I know I have led you guys down am sorry.
I have made a lot through importation and wasted all .
Re: Starting All Over Again by delesule(m): 2:15pm On Jun 09, 2015
Am starting all over from the basic.
I have saved up to 15k and am starting with importation of watch and some other product that I think sell within my environment.
My plan is to grow the Money to 160k by the end of July.
I would be sharing what I would be doing on this thread.
If am not getting it right I would seek for help.And I will welcome constructive criticism.
Your advice will be highly appreciated.
Thanks.
Re: Starting All Over Again by Inkredible(m): 11:16pm On Aug 01, 2015
Finally you are back Mr Bamidele sulemon or whatever the heck your name is..........
You are still in custody of my money which I paid you to help me move my goods from Lagos to Enugu sometime in October last year..... I paid in the sum of #4000 naira to your account in First bank with the Acc name Bamidele sulemon..... And after that, you servered contact with me. All efforts made to reach out to you proved abortive....

All I want is my MONEY BACK..........

Attached below is my screen shot of my posts on your thread......

(1) (Reply)

10 Tips On How To Use Online Auctions in Nigeria / Come And See For Yourself / Impotation Of Goods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.