Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,727 members, 7,805,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

Let's Code - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Let's Code (1293 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Code by cristofa: 5:00pm On Jun 09, 2015
I just recently started learning how to code, started with html and css and now i'm learning python and js. I would'nt mind any help i can get here and would love to have a mentor/partner that can be easily assessed and can discuss ideas with.Please kindly respond if unterested. Thanks, God's blessings
Re: Let's Code by franklyneo(m): 6:01pm On Jun 09, 2015
cristofa:
I just recently started learning how to code, started with html and css and now i'm learning python and js. I would'nt mind any help i can get here and would love to have a mentor/partner that can be easily assessed and can discuss ideas with.Please kindly respond if unterested. Thanks, God's blessings

same as u..am learning to code too,but just html,moving to css next...u way ahead of me lol
Re: Let's Code by cristofa: 8:40pm On Jun 09, 2015
franklyneo:

same as u..am learning to code too,but just html,moving to css next...u way ahead of me lol

that's good, how's it coming?
Re: Let's Code by seunthomas: 11:47pm On Jun 09, 2015
Best of luck guys. Dont fall along the way though. Many fall and give up. Words advice from a pro, NEVER EVER GIVE UP.

1 Like

Re: Let's Code by cristofa: 9:56am On Jun 10, 2015
seunthomas:
Best of luck guys. Dont fall along the way though. Many fall and give up. Words advice from a pro, NEVER EVER GIVE UP.

Thanks sir.Blessings
Re: Let's Code by Nobody: 6:33am On Jun 11, 2015
:d very well looked up any tuts on YouTube?
Re: Let's Code by Nobody: 10:35am On Jun 11, 2015
cristofa:
Chris, I'm currently learning python too - how do we communicate? I'd love that very much.
Re: Let's Code by tr3y(m): 11:39am On Jun 13, 2015
Good luck on your journey.

If you come across any hiccup don't hesitate to post it here. I'm sure NLers will be glad to help.
Re: Let's Code by cristofa: 11:11pm On Jun 23, 2015
I would love that.You can send me a mail fosipo@gmail.com

handsomeness:

Chris, I'm currently learning python too - how do we communicate? I'd love that very much.
Re: Let's Code by cristofa: 11:11pm On Jun 23, 2015
Thanks man
tr3y:
Good luck on your journey.

If you come across any hiccup don't hesitate to post it here. I'm sure NLers will be glad to help.
Re: Let's Code by Nobody: 11:28am On Jun 24, 2015
You? Pro? Hahaha, abeg crack another joke, I didn't know you were this funny.
seunthomas:

1 Like

Re: Let's Code by seunthomas: 7:48pm On Jun 24, 2015
AkunneObinna:

You? Pro? Hahaha, abeg crack another joke, I didn't know you were this funny.
Drunkard you want a challenge?? Its seems you have taken something really cheap.
Re: Let's Code by seunthomas: 7:52pm On Jun 24, 2015
@AkunneObinna Guy you don vex me. Infact come out. I go nearly beat you today. If you know say ya name na obinna comot your cloth?
Re: Let's Code by seunthomas: 7:54pm On Jun 24, 2015
Anybody wey know @AkunneObinna make dem tell am say i dey wait for am for backyard. If i no beat am today, my name no be Seun Jiggi. See him face. Ojugo.
Re: Let's Code by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jun 24, 2015
seunthomas:

Drunkard you want a challenge?? Its seems you have taken something really cheap.
seunthomas:
Anybody wey know @AkunneObinna make dem tell am say i dey wait for am for backyard. If i no beat am today, my name no be Seun Jiggi. See him face. Ojugo.
seunthomas:
@AkunneObinna Guy you don vex me. Infact come out. I go nearly beat you today. If you know say ya name na obinna comot your cloth?
seunthomas:

Abeg no beat me oh, I no get muscle, I just dey give my observation. Abi nah bad thing? But you know say that thing way you talk dey funny nah? Guy try Comedy oh you go make am well for there, you go fit even be our next Apkororo. grin
seunthomas:

seunthomas:
seunthomas:
seunthomas:

Abeg no beat me oh, I no get muscle, I just dey give my observation. Abi nah bad thing? But you know say that thing way you talk dey funny nah? Guy try Comedy oh you go make am well for there, you go fit even be our next Apkororo.
Re: Let's Code by kncokolo: 11:42pm On Jun 24, 2015
Try Code Academy! It's very good for HTML etc.
Re: Let's Code by seunthomas: 2:15am On Jun 25, 2015
AkunneObinna:

Abeg no beat me oh, I no get muscle, I just dey give my observation. Abi nah bad thing? But you know say that thing way you talk dey funny nah? Guy try Comedy oh you go make am well for there, you go fit even be our next Apkororo. grin

Abeg no beat me oh, I no get muscle, I just dey give my observation. Abi nah bad thing? But you know say that thing way you talk dey funny nah? Guy try Comedy oh you go make am well for there, you go fit even be our next Apkororo.
See i no say i no sabi anything. But na you carry last. Abi no be dey wetin inside ya report card. See as red biro full am. grin
Re: Let's Code by seunthomas: 2:19am On Jun 25, 2015
@AkunneObinna I don wan you now ohh. Den den i go tell teacher for you. The last bad guy for nairaland wey try me. Go ask about am na wan boy wey dey call him self hacker(@slyrox) i show am pepper well (I understand both the software and the protocols. Hackers use the tools but i can use and build their tools(A step higher)). He come beg me finally. I go blow you ohhhhhhhhhh.

(1) (Reply)

Help On Msn Academy / Programming Contest In Nigeria / Python Ibadan Holds Her First Meetup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.