Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,414 members, 7,800,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

Are You Capable Of This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You Capable Of This? (8563 Views)

I Think This Guy Is Capable Of Handling Her.. / GUYS end the thing called "DaTing" Until You Are Capable Of Marriage? / Which Romanceland Girl Is Capable Of Winning "Miss Nigeria"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Capable Of This? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jun 09, 2015
It all goes down with a question smiley

To the men-Can u leave your gf/spouse for a million dollars grin

To the ladies - can you leave your bf/spouse for a million dollars grin

State ur reasons in not less than 18 pages smiley cool

For those that would ask me to give my answer first. . Sorry to disappoint

But am SINGLE cheesy

Over to u then cool

Re: Are You Capable Of This? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 09, 2015
When two people are genuinely in love and they decide to go into a relationship, their union becomes sealed by an unbreakable bond of love and trust.
In such union, it is only the love that they share for each other that matters and nothing more. Everything other thing becomes secondary.
Whether it's money or anything else.

The love they feel for each other becomes their drive, their source of happiness, their source of comfort. It becomes the only reason they want to wake up in the morning. It becomes their reason for living.
In such relationships both partners are ready to live and die for each other. Nothing is capable of coming between their love.

My point is this; If someone feels the sort of genuine love for someone as I explained above, no amount of money can make him or her leave his/her lover.

If someone says he/she would rather take the money and leave his partner, then that person doesn't genuinely/truly love that partner.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You Capable Of This? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 09, 2015
misssclassy are you in love wink

Anyways op I can't answer your question for now . pardon me!!!

Not in the love's game for now..

Team scent
Re: Are You Capable Of This? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 09, 2015
MzMayD:
misssclassy are you in love wink

Currently I am not. But I have experienced true love before and I know what it felt like.

1 Like

Re: Are You Capable Of This? by fuckshit: 5:51pm On Jun 09, 2015
… If someone says he/she would rather take the money and leave his partner, then that person [b] doesn't genuinely/truly love [/b]that partner.
fυςking lovely misssclassy; that's the fυςking “key point" grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Are You Capable Of This? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 09, 2015
misssclassy:
When two people are genuinely in love and they decide to go into a relationship, their union becomes sealed by an unbreakable bond of love and trust.
In such union, it is only the love that they share for each other that matters and nothing more. Everything other thing becomes secondary.

The love they feel for each other becomes their drive, their source of happiness, their source of comfort. It becomes the only reason they want to wake up in the morning. It becomes their reason for living.
In such relationships both partners are ready to live and die for each other. Nothing is capable of coming between their love.

My point is this; If someone feels the sort of genuine love for someone as I explained above, no amount of money can make him or her leave his/her lover.

If someone says he/she would rather take the money and leave his partner, then that person doesn't genuinely/truly love that partner.
inspired smiley
Re: Are You Capable Of This? by naijaboiy: 5:53pm On Jun 09, 2015
misssclassy:

And she didn't even answer the question.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You Capable Of This? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 09, 2015
naijaboiy:

And she didn't even answer the question.

If I am genuinely in love with my partner, I will not take the money.
Re: Are You Capable Of This? by naijaboiy: 5:56pm On Jun 09, 2015
Well there are a lot of things a million dollars can do.

As for the girl I love right now I don't think I can leave her for that money. undecided
Re: Are You Capable Of This? by naijaboiy: 5:58pm On Jun 09, 2015
misssclassy:

If I am genuinely in love with my partner, I wouldn't take the money.
If you have been in love before you would understand.
Now you are talking.

My previous post just answered that @bold.
Re: Are You Capable Of This? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 09, 2015
misssclassy:

Currently I am not. But I have experienced true love before and I know what it felt like.
sorry I brought back memories sad

well don't worry you will find true love again,smiley
Re: Are You Capable Of This? by Cutehector(m): 6:01pm On Jun 09, 2015
misssclassy:

awwwww.. Chai cry
Re: Are You Capable Of This? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jun 09, 2015
MzMayD:

sorry I brought back memories sad

well don't worry you will find true love again,smiley

Thanks. I hope I do.
Re: Are You Capable Of This? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 09, 2015
naijaboiy:
Well there are a lot of things a million dollars can do.

As for the girl I love right now I don't think I can leave her for that money. undecided

is she on nl cheesy smiley
Re: Are You Capable Of This? by naijaboiy: 6:08pm On Jun 09, 2015
Jarizod:
is she on nl cheesy smiley
What makes you think so?
Re: Are You Capable Of This? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jun 09, 2015
naijaboiy:

What makes you think so?
its a question sire
Tho i think so grin
Re: Are You Capable Of This? by Enegod(m): 6:19pm On Jun 09, 2015
Jarizod:
It all goes down with a question smiley

To the men-Can u leave your gf/spouse for a million dollars grin

To the ladies - can you leave your bf/spouse for a million dollars grin

State ur reasons in not less than 18 pages smiley cool

For those that would ask me to give my answer first. . Sorry to disappoint

But am SINGLE cheesy

Over to u then cool
1000000 US dollars = #198950000

That's a lot of money, my friend!!! undecided
Re: Are You Capable Of This? by naijaboiy: 6:22pm On Jun 09, 2015
Jarizod:
its a question sire
Tho i think so grin
And who may that be? lipsrsealed
Re: Are You Capable Of This? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jun 09, 2015
naijaboiy:

And who may that be? lipsrsealed
probably marieolae grin
Re: Are You Capable Of This? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jun 09, 2015
I AM HERE TO READ LIES UPON LIES UPON LIES!! angry sad

SCREW LOVE! MONEY CAN BUY YOU LOVE.

ALL THIS TALK ABOUT LOVE HERE IS REALLY NAUSEATING AND I CAN'T STAND VOMITUS

YOU PEOPLE SHOULD STOP THIS NONSENSE PUHHLEZE.

Can some real folk out there please come be my anti-emesis. lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Are You Capable Of This? by Kbs468(m): 6:41pm On Jun 09, 2015
misssclassy:

But above all, you are beautiful and classy I must say wink[quote author=misssclassy post=34597456]
Re: Are You Capable Of This? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 09, 2015
misssclassy:

oh babe! what killed the true love? true love knows no bound & it suppose stand its time till now.
Re: Are You Capable Of This? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 09, 2015
love is not all about money..money cant buy happiness...ask my 'he' this question, he can burst your head... grin grin
Re: Are You Capable Of This? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 09, 2015
Midehi:

oh babe! what killed the true love? true love knows no bound & it suppose stand its time till now.

I loved him, but I guess he didn't love me like I did.
Re: Are You Capable Of This? by Sexxkillz: 8:27pm On Jun 09, 2015
1 million dollars is approximately 200,000,000 million naira.

4ck love.
Re: Are You Capable Of This? by Sexxkillz: 8:30pm On Jun 09, 2015
Xiadnat:
I AM HERE TO READ LIES UPON LIES UPON LIES!! angry sad

SCREW LOVE! MONEY CAN BUY YOU LOVE.

ALL THIS TALK ABOUT LOVE HERE IS REALLY NAUSEATING AND I CAN'T STAND VOMITUS

YOU PEOPLE SHOULD STOP THIS NONSENSE PUHHLEZE.

Can some real folk out there please come be my anti-emesis. lipsrsealed undecided

I know what 200,000,000 million naira can do in my life.

What can a girlfriend do for me?

1 Like

Re: Are You Capable Of This? by Sexxkillz: 8:35pm On Jun 09, 2015
To put this in a clearer perspective, if you earn 1,000,000 naira monthly, 1 million US dollars is your salary for the next 16 years and 6 months!

I should give it up because of a girl?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are You Capable Of This? by beautycrush24(f): 8:38pm On Jun 09, 2015
misssclassy:

I dont agree wit u on this one o
Re: Are You Capable Of This? by beautycrush24(f): 8:41pm On Jun 09, 2015
naijaboiy:

What makes you think so?
Cos that's d only reason u're saying this. Do y'all know what a million dollars is?

1 Like

Re: Are You Capable Of This? by naijaboiy: 8:45pm On Jun 09, 2015
beautycrush24:

Cos that's d only reason u're saying this. Do y'all know what a million dollars is?
Re: Are You Capable Of This? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jun 09, 2015
beautycrush24:

I dont agree wit u on this one o

Why do you say so?
Re: Are You Capable Of This? by beautycrush24(f): 8:47pm On Jun 09, 2015
misssclassy:

Why do you say so?
Its easy for u to say cos d money is not right in front of u. U've tasted true love but u've not had a million dollars so u cant compare yet.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Looks Of A Woman And Man Before And After Marriage Respectively (photo) / Steph Curry's Nudes Leaked Online And Twitter Had A Field Day / I Cant Stop Loving Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.