Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

Power(series) Is Back!!! - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Power(series) Is Back!!! (27966 Views)

Which Movie Series Is Better... Empire Vs Game Of Thrones (GOT) / Blindspot Sucks The Series Is Garbage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Power(series) Is Back!!! by Floyd45(m): 10:14pm On Aug 03, 2015
The Sound track @ the end of the episode. #F$%k it all..hehe. lav it. Elle Varner. Just added to my play list cool
Re: Power(series) Is Back!!! by lymelyte(m): 11:53pm On Aug 03, 2015
Ghost is really a ghost.. grin
The guy is two step ahead of everyone.. Smart dude.. cheesy
Honestly, I want that Latino bitchh working for d Feds dead. I am so happy ghost knows his gone is clone..
Re: Power(series) Is Back!!! by Collisam(m): 12:19pm On Aug 06, 2015
" mehn Stevie Wonder can see y'all fukcing" lol 50 cent is an idiot
Re: Power(series) Is Back!!! by DWJOBScom(m): 5:16pm On Aug 06, 2015
Am doing fine at waiting for the complete season!
And you guys have been doing well at making it easy for me......the comfort that my characters are safe is reassuring.

I will keep waiting
Re: Power(series) Is Back!!! by prowitin(m): 8:12pm On Aug 06, 2015
Ok ooo

DWJOBScom:
Am doing fine at waiting for the complete season!
And you guys have been doing well at making it easy for me......the comfort that my characters are safe is reassuring.

I will keep waiting
Re: Power(series) Is Back!!! by kazzonline: 5:35pm On Aug 07, 2015
Wow,so kanan knew it was ghost that set him up,men the last two episodes go hot ooo,i wonder how ghost didnt get caught with them lobos,cud he hav set tommy up as well??
Re: Power(series) Is Back!!! by prowitin(m): 2:35pm On Aug 08, 2015
Ghost planned it offcus but I think Tommy was in on it....some one had to fall so the feds can give them some space.

1 Like

Re: Power(series) Is Back!!! by Collisam(m): 3:59pm On Aug 08, 2015
kazzonline:
Wow,so kanan knew it was ghost that set him up,men the last two episodes go hot ooo,i wonder how ghost didnt get caught with them lobos,cud he hav set tommy up as well??
I really don't think so, he suspected something was wrong and didn't go to drop room
Re: Power(series) Is Back!!! by Collisam(m): 4:00pm On Aug 08, 2015
prowitin:
Ghost planned it offcus but I think Tommy was in on it....some one had to fall so the feds can give them some space.
Tommy will never agree with that. Going to prison no be beans

1 Like

Re: Power(series) Is Back!!! by prowitin(m): 9:51pm On Aug 08, 2015
No body de go prison. That just normal police and thief drama... Remember this is america. There is court and lawyers....why do u think Ghost went to meat with that lawyer in person?

1 Like

Re: Power(series) Is Back!!! by Collisam(m): 10:56pm On Aug 08, 2015
prowitin:
No body de go prison. That just normal police and thief drama... Remember this is america. There is court and lawyers....why do u think Ghost went to meat with that lawyer in person?
hmmm I get ur point now u might be right. I forgot that part, its one hell of a plan getting rid of lobos while keeping his cash, seeing who will betray him from the table and drawing out kanan mmmm smart bastard
Re: Power(series) Is Back!!! by lymelyte(m): 1:47am On Aug 09, 2015
Ghost is the great master minder here.. He is just too smart for Kanan and Lobos put together. Lobos will be the scapegoat here. I see Kanan falling too..

1 Like

Re: Power(series) Is Back!!! by Talius(m): 7:14am On Aug 09, 2015
Power making me go gaga since 1960. Ghost is the real deal. Tommy needs to learn a thing or two when he's out of this present mess from him and as for Kana and Lobos, they are both going down one way or another and I feel bad for Sean, he's caught in the crossfire

2 Likes

Re: Power(series) Is Back!!! by Collisam(m): 9:20am On Aug 09, 2015
lymelyte:
Ghost is the great master minder here.. He is just too smart for Kanan and Lobos put together. Lobos will be the scapegoat here. I see Kanan falling too..
not in this season lobos is gone but kanan is smart too
Re: Power(series) Is Back!!! by Collisam(m): 9:22am On Aug 09, 2015
Talius:
Power making me go gaga since 1960. Ghost is the real deal. Tommy needs to learn a thing or two when he's out of this present mess from him and as for Kana and Lobos, they are both going down one way or another and I feel bad for Sean, he's caught in the crossfire
love and betrayal can make you do stupid things hopefully he changes his mind if not Ghost will cancel Christmas on his ass

1 Like

Re: Power(series) Is Back!!! by Talius(m): 10:45am On Aug 09, 2015
Collisam:
love and betrayal can make you do stupid things hopefully he changes his mind if not Ghost will cancel Christmas on his ass
Sean ain't on love with Tasha, he's just after her assets. Ghost will really cancel Xmas on his ass

1 Like

Re: Power(series) Is Back!!! by prowitin(m): 12:04pm On Aug 09, 2015
So u see I was right...no body go prison...too bad for Shawn doh. That nigga is no more. Guess he did not know Kanan well enough cus if he did he would hv not gone back to return the gun. embarassed

Collisam:
hmmm I get ur point now u might be right. I forgot that part, its one hell of a plan getting rid of lobos while keeping his cash, seeing who will betray him from the table and drawing out kanan mmmm smart bastard

1 Like

Re: Power(series) Is Back!!! by Lordseyad(m): 12:06pm On Aug 09, 2015
and he's dead!!

Shawn is dead... Canan bad o... Jeez...
Re: Power(series) Is Back!!! by DWJOBScom(m): 1:43pm On Aug 09, 2015
Lordseyad:
and he's dead!!

Shawn is dead... Canan bad o... Jeez...

I don't miss him at all!
I wish he learnt and watched his master closely by now would've been a cute writer of ghost tales

1 Like

Re: Power(series) Is Back!!! by prowitin(m): 6:18pm On Aug 09, 2015
grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Power(series) Is Back!!! by Lordseyad(m): 9:40pm On Aug 09, 2015
prowitin:
grin cheesy grin
Haha.. u bad gan o.. lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Power(series) Is Back!!! by favoredgal: 11:50pm On Aug 09, 2015
Bros over hoes anytime anyday.

Ghost chose tommy. Wow
Re: Power(series) Is Back!!! by lymelyte(m): 12:02am On Aug 10, 2015
prowitin:

So u see I was right...no body go prison...too bad for Shawn doh. That nigga is no more. Guess he did not know Kanan well enough cus if he did he would hv not gone back to return the gun. embarassed

or return the gun loaded.. smiley
Re: Power(series) Is Back!!! by kazzonline: 12:04am On Aug 10, 2015
Shawn na d biggest mumu ever!! Too much talk no action,he had the chance to clipp ghost but he just had tp talk,to the extent he even misyarned about ghost wife,at that point i knew he wssnt goin to do shii.
But for kanan to clip his own son,ghost is a dead man alove,cos he wud come for him wf all he got and wont stop until ghost dies
Re: Power(series) Is Back!!! by lymelyte(m): 12:12am On Aug 10, 2015
The only person ghost can trust here is himself and perhaps his wife(if only he stops cheating on her and reassure her)and detach himself from dat biiiitch called Angela..
The way things are now, Kanan is ready to go haywire on ghost.. On the other hand, Lobos is ready to cancel anyone that will snitch and indict him.. I see ghost winning Sha..
Shawn was stupid to return that gun loaded. Too bad for him though. True be told, a father doesn't allow his son tarnish his conscience.That proves that Kanan isn't shawn's dad..I hope ghost disconnects from everyone that knows he his ghost(including tommy) except his wife..

1 Like

Re: Power(series) Is Back!!! by Talius(m): 6:26am On Aug 10, 2015
Things are getting very messy now... Kanan is one huge bastard, killing his son took everything steps further, I don't see him dying in the finale sha, but he'll get a fate worse than death. Angela and Tasha are in very much the same place emotionally, they are both distraught.

2 Likes

Re: Power(series) Is Back!!! by Lordseyad(m): 6:43am On Aug 10, 2015
kazzonline:
Shawn na d biggest mumu ever!! Too much talk no action,he had the chance to clipp ghost but he just had tp talk,to the extent he even misyarned about ghost wife,at that point i knew he wssnt goin to do shii.
But for kanan to clip his own son,ghost is a dead man alove,cos he wud come for him wf all he got and wont stop until ghost dies
Kanan ain't shawn's father... I dnt think so.
Re: Power(series) Is Back!!! by Collisam(m): 9:52am On Aug 10, 2015
Lordseyad:
Kanan ain't shawn's father... I dnt think so.
he is, he's just one fukced up crazy bastard
Re: Power(series) Is Back!!! by Collisam(m): 9:57am On Aug 10, 2015
Talius:
Things are getting very messy now... Kanan is one huge bastard, killing his son took everything steps further, I don't see him dying in the finale sha, but he'll get a fate worse than death. Angela and Tasha are in very much the same place emotionally, they are both distraught.
true, I don't want kanan dead now maybe season 3. Going to war with kanan will bring Tasha and Ghost back together as much as I love Ghost hitting Angie ass am team Tost(Tasha and ghost, pronounce it as toast abeg lol) all d way
Re: Power(series) Is Back!!! by Collisam(m): 10:01am On Aug 10, 2015
lymelyte:
The only person ghost can trust here is himself and perhaps his wife(if only he stops cheating on her and reassure her)and detach himself from dat biiiitch called Angela..
The way things are now, Kanan is ready to go haywire on ghost.. On the other hand, Lobos is ready to cancel anyone that will snitch and indict him.. I see ghost winning Sha..
Shawn was stupid to return that gun loaded. Too bad for him though. True be told, a father doesn't allow his son tarnish his conscience.That proves that Kanan isn't shawn's dad..I hope ghost disconnects from everyone that knows he his ghost(including tommy) except his wife..
Ghost and Tommy going separate ways is impossible he chose Tommy over the woman he loved since he was kid and Tommy will do anything for Ghost. Tommy and Tasha can be trusted. Ghost might not even trust her that much because now he knows Shawn was hitting that, I'll like to see them back together sha
Re: Power(series) Is Back!!! by Collisam(m): 10:02am On Aug 10, 2015
Hell has no furry like Angie scorned, she is coming after Ghost with everything hmmm I just pray she stays alive after knowing what she knows Greg too
Re: Power(series) Is Back!!! by Collisam(m): 10:05am On Aug 10, 2015
prowitin:

d guy na mumu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Best Indian Film So Far? / BBNaija: Nina's First Boyfriend Sent Her A Message From Home / Nigerian Commercials (TV Adverts)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.