Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,327 members, 7,808,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

I Have A Check Engine Problem 2000 Mazda 626 Es/lx - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Have A Check Engine Problem 2000 Mazda 626 Es/lx (8313 Views)

My Stolen Mazda 626 Has Been Recovered By The Police / My Lexus Gs300 Check Engine, Vsc, Vsc Off Light Is On. How Do I Wipe It Off? / Between Honda Accord V-tech And Honda Accord Dx,ex, Lx (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have A Check Engine Problem 2000 Mazda 626 Es/lx by seyewest(m): 8:28am On Feb 20, 2009
Nairalander mechanics how can I rubb off the check engine appearing on my car screen, I know there is no problem with my car, what can be done bros cool
Re: I Have A Check Engine Problem 2000 Mazda 626 Es/lx by sultaan(m): 8:46am On Feb 20, 2009
Now you know wrong , there is a problem with your car otherwise the light will go off.
Get the code(s) and fix the problem.Enjoy your new car.
Re: I Have A Check Engine Problem 2000 Mazda 626 Es/lx by TouaregV8(m): 9:26am On Feb 20, 2009
Good Morning Sir,

It is always nice to know that our precious vehicles are free of any mechanical problems, however, it is always a good idea to get the right advice. 

On the one hand, you may be right to think that there is nothing wrong with your Mazda, however, please note that the Check Engine Light is appearing for a valid reason/reasons.

The Check Engine issue is a common problem in Nigeria - The main reasons is due to the low octane in our petrol.  Your vehicle requires an octane level of 95 RON to avoid engine damage and run efficiently.  Our petrol standard in Nigeria is 90 RON, and in many cases we are sold petrol that is even lower than 90 RON.

Your on board computer (via the check engine light) is telling you that it needs a higher, premium petrol.  If you ignore this warning, it will eventually cost you a great deal to correct the damage.  In addition, I also suspect that your Mazda is experiencing high fuel consumption, due to our low octane petrol.

Please let me know if you require any further advice on how to solve the problem.
Re: I Have A Check Engine Problem 2000 Mazda 626 Es/lx by kaystar80(m): 12:56pm On Feb 20, 2009
hi i have a simmilar problem with my 1999 honda accord. it seems to run fine and the check engine light is on.high fuel consumption seems to b the only tell tale sign that something might b wrong
Re: I Have A Check Engine Problem 2000 Mazda 626 Es/lx by TouaregV8(m): 3:00pm On Feb 20, 2009
Hi there kaystar,

Nice to hear from you.  I do have a preference to talk to 'end users', rather than middlemen/women who tend dilute invaluable information in favour of profit.

Firstly, I will need to know the exact model of your Honda, including engine size, to ascertain whether you car requires premium petrol (95 RON).

Secondly, you say that your car seems to be running fine, although you are experiencing high fuel consumption.  Engine damage due to the constant use of low octane petrol will occur over a period of time.  Please don't wait until it becomes a problem.

The constant use of low octane petrol (e.g 90 RON) in a car that requires high octane petrol (e.g 95 RON) will, over time, cause engine damage.  Nigerian fuel burns too fast due to its low octane.  When fuel burns too fast, you will obviously burn more of it - FACT

NOW THE GOOD NEWS, you and the rest of Nigerian motorists no longer need to suffer in silence. The best way to achieve a substantial increase in octane for your vehicle is to use an effective and powerful OCTANE BOOSTER.  Such a booster will need to be powerful enough to achieve an increase of at least 5 RON NUMBERS (i.e. from RON 90 to RON 95).

The BEST and MOST POWERFUL consumer-based octane booster in Nigeria is NULON PSO.  It is the only fuel additive guaranteed to boost our local fuel to the level required for your car.  I have taken the liberty of sending further information about NULON PSO to you email address.

http://www.moto-supreme.com/pso-leaflet.html

My previous links posted on nairaland will also give you further information:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-187265.0.html

http://nigerianbulletin.com/nigeria-business-finance-news/moto-supreme-introduces-nulon-fuel-boost-to-nigeria/22012009/4331/

Please feel free to contact me for any further help
Re: I Have A Check Engine Problem 2000 Mazda 626 Es/lx by seyewest(m): 10:45pm On Feb 20, 2009
Nairalander you are so good and informative, thanks alot but how will I get the moto supreme and where?
Re: I Have A Check Engine Problem 2000 Mazda 626 Es/lx by symbianDON(m): 2:26pm On Feb 21, 2009
hi Touareg V8! thanks for your candid support on this topic. my 98 camry (specs: 2.2l injection engine) also has had this problem for a while now. i have always assumed the cause to be a faulty catalytic converter until i read your responses. as you rightly pointed out, it consumes fuel much more than i expect. where i am confused is that my friends own camry (same type and specs) does not have this problem and we both fill up our fuel tanks from the same filling stations! what do you suggest i do? can i trouble-shoot on my own?
Re: I Have A Check Engine Problem 2000 Mazda 626 Es/lx by sultaan(m): 4:06pm On Feb 21, 2009
Why in the world would any of you think a miracle oil will solve all the check engine lights?

Such oil would have been recommended for my diarrhea if this was in the romance section grin as long as someone is making a sale.

Anyway before y'all break something expensive, pull the DTC, if you  don't know that is by now sell the car and by a bicycle, google[url=http://OBD II]OBD II [/url] or take a crash course in auto diagnostics.
It could be anything, so don't think it all about octane numbers, common uculprithere is a foul spark plug caused by incomplete burning of fuel that could have been cause by a dirty fuel injector.
Re: I Have A Check Engine Problem 2000 Mazda 626 Es/lx by TouaregV8(m): 12:02am On Feb 22, 2009
Dear Seyewest,

The Octane Booster is a fuel additive, called Nulon PSO, manufactured in Australia.

I am currently in the UK, however, please feel free to contact my Nigerian staff on either 0803 643 4344 or 0708 939 4444, and they will diligently attend to all your needs.

Alternatively, please give me your telephone number, and I will contact you personally from the UK. My name is Jimi Ogunnusi, and I am the Managing Director of MOTO-SUPREME GLOBAL LIMITED. My company is the exclusive importer of this excellent product into Nigeria.
Re: I Have A Check Engine Problem 2000 Mazda 626 Es/lx by TouaregV8(m): 12:31am On Feb 22, 2009
Mr. Sultaan,

May I correct some misguided opinions on your part - Nulon PSO is not an oil product, nor is it a miracle.  It is a fuel additive, designed to boost the octane in petrol by up to 70 points. 

Furthermore, it is not a miracle product - it is a world class, proven performance fuel additive.  You are more than welcome to come and experience THE SOLUTION to Nigeria's poor performing petrol.

I am sure you don't need a lecture on the correlation between petrol performance, octane levels and a vehicle's check engine light.

Regardless of any diagnostics, the vehicles in question definitely require an unleaded petrol grade of 95 RON to avoid engine damage and run efficiently.
Re: I Have A Check Engine Problem 2000 Mazda 626 Es/lx by KA24DETT(m): 12:46am On Feb 22, 2009
this guy is trying to rip u guys off, use an OBD2 SCANNER to get the code and send it to me , i can decode it and tell u whats wrong with the car for free, There is no way u can tell that the code is because of the fuel RON number , Actually what happens is that when the car senses that it is using a lower fuel RON number. the Engine management computer retards the timing of the ignition to prevent detonantion, I am a Nissan licensed technician in canada
Re: I Have A Check Engine Problem 2000 Mazda 626 Es/lx by TouaregV8(m): 1:15am On Feb 22, 2009
Mr. KA24DETT,

Pleasure to have you join this thread.  I am always happy to have a dialogue with people over any topic. Also, I am no stranger to the problems and costs associated with Nigeria's poor performing petrol - I have these such discussions on a daily basis.

What I don't take kindly to is the suggestion that "I'm trying to rip people off" Please read my contributions and web links very very carefully - Your rash accusation is unfair, incorrect, slanderous and uncalled for.  Please retract your statement forthwith!!!

Nigeria is littered with the costs, problems and misery associated with our low octane and poor performing petrol.  If you are in doubt, please take a fact finding trip to Nigeria - You'll see and experience it first hand.
Re: I Have A Check Engine Problem 2000 Mazda 626 Es/lx by sultaan(m): 12:24pm On Feb 22, 2009
A 90 RON is not that bad since most of the cars made for US require 87 octane(91 RON) read this.
A 90 RON will not be that bad unless they are using a 85RON.
So first this is to let the car tell you what it thinks/knows is wrong with it by pulling the Diagnostics Trouble Code DTC
Re: I Have A Check Engine Problem 2000 Mazda 626 Es/lx by TouaregV8(m): 3:43pm On Feb 22, 2009
Hi there Sultaan,

I'm not on here to pour scorn on your knowledge or advice, however, I would suggest that drivers and vehicle owners should adhere to their manufacturers' recommendations.  If a manufacturer recommends a premium petrol grade (95 RON), then you should stick to that advice.

Your comment about most US spec cars is inaccurate and unhelpful.  Also, many European spec cars find their way to the US and Nigeria.  To avoid any doubt or inaccuracies, my advice is very clear - STICK TO THE MANUFACTURERS RECOMMENDED PETROL GRADE, whether it is 95 RON (Premium) or 91 RON(regular).

I have a strong belief that SEEING and FEELING is more valuable than HERESAY and THEORY.  Therefore, you, Seyewest and Keystar are more than welcome to try a FREE SAMPLE OF NULON PSO, as long as you promise to give me an honest and objective feedback on the performance of the product.

By the way, what car do you drive?
Re: I Have A Check Engine Problem 2000 Mazda 626 Es/lx by sultaan(m): 4:44pm On Feb 22, 2009
A 2000 tercel
Re: I Have A Check Engine Problem 2000 Mazda 626 Es/lx by seyewest(m): 3:57pm On Feb 24, 2009
Mr Touareg V8 , I will get in touch with the number given but that is after try the Diagnostics Trouble code to know where exactly the problem lies because apart from the mazda we have a volvo s80 going through this problem, My question is will this addictive be added like normal engine oil? and wjere do you sell your product in Nigeria?
Re: I Have A Check Engine Problem 2000 Mazda 626 Es/lx by TouaregV8(m): 6:15pm On Feb 25, 2009
Mr. Seyewest,

Please try and stay on line - I'm in the process of replying to your last message
Re: I Have A Check Engine Problem 2000 Mazda 626 Es/lx by TouaregV8(m): 6:33pm On Feb 25, 2009
Mr. Seyewest,

I'd definitely recommend that you go ahead with the diagnostics analysis.  Regardless of the code(s) that show up, both your vehicles (Mazda and Volvo S80) require premium unleaded petrol (95 RON) to avoid engine damage and run efficiently.  Please ask yourself, why both your vehicles are experiencing very similar problems.  The common factor is our (Nigerian) 'low octane and poor performing petrol'

The appearance of the CHECK ENGINE LIGHT is very common in Nigeria - mainly due to our poor fuel

let me know when you would like to try Nulon PSO, and I'll arrange for a delivery and demonstration.  What State are you located in?

Here is some basic information about modern onborad diagnostics

Most modern vehicles come with On Board Diagnostics . This is a fault-registering system connected to sensors all over the car, engine, fuel and emissions system. When the check engine light comes on, it can mean many things. There are something like 4,000 unique OBD2 codes that can be stored.

Handheld OBD2 diagnostic tools can be plugged in to the OBD2 port which is normally under the dash on the driver's side. These tools can read out the fault code and/or reset the system to contain no codes. Codes are split into two categories - historical/inactive, and active. The historical codes are lists of things that have been detected in the past but are no longer an issue, whilst the active codes are things that are a problem right now.

Codes are subdivided into B-codes (body), C-codes (chassis) and the biggest list of all - P-codes (powertrain).

P0440 OBD-II code is the most common code you'll find and it's the first thing you should check. P0440 is the code for Evaporative Emission Control System Malfunction which covers a multitude of sins
Re: I Have A Check Engine Problem 2000 Mazda 626 Es/lx by TouaregV8(m): 6:39pm On Feb 25, 2009
One more thing Mr. Seyewest - NULON PSO is not an oil, it is a fuel additive. It should be added to a full tank of petrol.

To be exact, the product is a MULTI-FUNCTIONAL OCTANE BOOSTER AND CLEANER FOR PETROL ENGINE FUEL SYSTEMS. Nulon PSO possesses unsurpassed and powerful octane enhancing properties, and also performs superior petrol engine cleaning capabilities. An added benefit is that it protects against valve seat recession.
Re: I Have A Check Engine Problem 2000 Mazda 626 Es/lx by seyewest(m): 8:46am On Mar 01, 2009
Touareg V8, You have be been very informative my problem with the Volvo S80 is with its emission control system failure and I believe thats one of the major reason why the check engine sign is there, I was told that there is a good auto mech shop in LTV 8 compound in Ikeja which I will like to check and maybe I can arrange to have the octane booster administer to the volvo on recommendation of expert.
Re: I Have A Check Engine Problem 2000 Mazda 626 Es/lx by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 01, 2009
KA24DETT:

this guy is trying to rip u guys off,  use an OBD2 SCANNER to get the code and send it to me ,  i can decode it and tell u whats wrong with the car for free,  There is no way u can tell that the code is because of the fuel RON number ,  Actually what happens is that when the car senses that it is using a lower fuel RON number. the Engine management computer retards the timing of the ignition to prevent detonantion,   I am a Nissan licensed technician in canada

The emboldened statement is only partially true.

What of older cars, that don't have ECU's? Or first generation fuel-injected cars (Bosch K-Jetronic / Bosch KE-Jetronic?
These cars didn't employ knock sensors, these are the only components that allow for ignition retardation, by detecting the onset of "knock" (detonation).
Yes, modern cars with fully integrated systems will run on lower octane fuels, lower than recommended. But, (and most instruction manuals will tell you) expect a reduction in output, and the engine should not be run at WOT or too much loading (i.e from low speeds in higher gear ratios).

So yes, the ECU via the knock sensors will compensate to a certain degree, but will only go so far. And of course, a reduction in engine output will invariably give rise to higher fuel consumption, as the driver will run at a wider throttle opening to compensate.
And if the knock sensors are operating close to their limits, the engine check light will illuminate!

You may be a Nissan licenced technician, but you definitely need a few lessons in basic social etiquette - you don't accuse someone of being a "rip-off" merchant without thinking first, or finding unsatisfied clients who can state the said person has cheated them.

I'm a qualified VAG Engineer, and damn good at what I do, but I would not insult someone who's view in terms of electronics and mechanics differed from mine - this is a discussion board, we're not here to pull others down, or excert "superiority" over others.

We're merely here to share views.
Re: I Have A Check Engine Problem 2000 Mazda 626 Es/lx by ericok(m): 7:57pm On Mar 01, 2009
"Check Engine" may spell so many things. It could be an engine problem or an electrical problem. We may not be able to proffer the best solution to your problems via this medium. Everybody is going to make suggestions based on what he feels. And don't forget that some other people will use this opportunity to advertise any kind of product in the name of trying to resolve your problem.

I think the first thing you need to do is to take the car to a good electrician ("rewire" in local palance) for him to look at it.

When I bought my Camry 2000 model it had the same problem. I complained to the car dealer who informed me that it was going to be ok after cleaning the battery head. That I did but the problem was not resolved.

I had to take the car to an electrician (rewire) who discovered that it was an electrical problem and it was resolved there and then. Guess how much I spent? N1,500.00.

It's after you have exhausted this possibility that you can try a good mechanic.

The problem we have here is that we use trial and error method as most of our mechanics and technicians do not have the knowledge and experience to work on modern cars.
Re: I Have A Check Engine Problem 2000 Mazda 626 Es/lx by Kafin(m): 1:30am On Mar 03, 2009
I used to advise that car owners dont need to buy OBD II code readers because in my experience, a mechanic will read the codes and discuss them with the car owner as part of diagnosis. But having realized that it costs N15,000 to read codes in Nigeria, I fully agree that it makes good sense for car owners to buy portable OBD II readers. By the time you use it three times, you have covered the price you would have paid to get someone check the codes for you. cool cool cheesy

If the check-engine-light is ON, by all means check which codes were stored in the computer's memory. It will help you know what is going on with your vehicle.

A lot is things can cause the check-engine-light to come ON, and the list of codes are constantly increasing that it does not make sense to generalize the warning. Read the codes and address the reason why your particular car is illuminating the check-engine-light.

For Seyewest, you cannot have Mazda 626 LX/ES, you have to pick one (you wan go mecca to become an Alhaji and Alhaja on the same trip? Nba, you have to choose one grin). The parts used in the two trims are sufficiently different, especially the engine controls. If nothing is really wrong with  your car (an historical error illuminated the MIL) keep driving it, after a while the light will go OFF, but if you still have it ON after about a month, read the codes and get your car serviced.

One important fact is that when that light is ON, your car is running with some default values -the feedback link through which the Engine control module checks the state/readings on the sensors and makes the necessary adjustments is being ignored. So the injectors are just dumping x-amount of gasoline into the cylinders and firing the plugs without considering a number of factors that could have made the car run with a much lower amount of gasoline. This could be as much as one and a half (150%) gasoline consumption, compared with a normal car that consumes 100% (pardon the statistics).

Gasoline with low Octane level will definitely cause pre-combustion (which will be manifested as pings from the engine) and depending on the car -if it can compensate for the pre-combustion or not, and its post-combustion emission control system, may end up illuminating the MIL. Pre-combustion will eventually cause engine damage because it is essentially trying to force the crankshaft to rotate in an opposite direction than would have been if the combustion happens at the right time.

For symbianDON, you are lucky to have a friend's car that you can compare with. The trouble could be coming from a lot of places, you/(or your mechanic) will need to check your particular code(s) and follow the necessary steps to repair the fault(s).

KA24DETT is correct in the sense that gasoline with a lower octane level than recommended will combust a bit sooner than necessary (detonation), and the Engine control module will attempt to retard the ignition timing to compensate, but this can only go to some extent as it wasnt the spark that was detonating the air-fuel mixture in the first place. That is why the car manufacturers specify the octane level that should be used in their cars. However as demanded by Touareg and mentioned by Siena, you need to retract your out-of-place comments.

My friend Ericok, we all know "mr rewire", and I believe that if you ever meet someone that can truly fix an OBD II problem, you will not call him/her “a rewire”!! Please as you are turning on your ignition, (starting your car) check your dashboard. If the Check-engine-light  does not come on, all that your mechanic did was to simply disconnect the wires that powers the "Check-engine-light" bulb. If it does come on, then things are OK, but from his/her appearance and the tools that would have been used, you should have known that he/she is different from “a rewire”. (A bill of N1,500 when mechanic-wana-beess charge N15,000 just to read the codes) lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided undecided

I could not recommend that anyone takes their car to "good mechanic", because no one has mentioned knowing one cry cry. Please if you do know a "good mechanic", (if not to help fellow Nairalanders) help promote the business of the "good mechanic" by sharing his/her information. You may even become a middle-man grin cheesy
Re: I Have A Check Engine Problem 2000 Mazda 626 Es/lx by TouaregV8(m): 10:51am On Mar 03, 2009
Siena and Kafin, thank you for your contributions to this thread.  It's always a pleasure to hear objective and reliable advice.

Seyewest, I would certainly advice that you get expert advice from a qualified and experienced vehicle technician (mechanic).  Coincidently, I am also aware of a suitably qualified auto mechanic within the LTV 8 compound.  I think we are referring to the same person - His name is Kunle Shonaike, his company is called Adesho Automotive.

Please tell him, Jimi Ogunnusi (from the UK) sends his best regards.  I would certainly recommend his technical services.  I would also suggest that you ask him for his advice about Nulon PSO.

I look forward to hearing about your progress, and hopefully, a comprehensive solution to your issues.
Re: I Have A Check Engine Problem 2000 Mazda 626 Es/lx by kuntash: 12:50pm On Mar 03, 2009
Thanks alot Good People,  Siena et al,  rarely would u see car marketers contribute to such a thread,  their own na just sell , sell and sell you cars with premium gas requirement without advising the buyer ,  ,

talking about faults good people,  I changed my shocks on a 98 camry LE, as I started my engine, behold the ABS light was solid - I have been begging this light to go off since (2wks),  no way,  its just there. pls what can I do ,  ? (no suggestion to replace the old shocks O . cos I don sell am O.lol  grin)
Re: I Have A Check Engine Problem 2000 Mazda 626 Es/lx by Nobody: 1:06pm On Mar 03, 2009
Mr Kuntash, since the ABS warning coincided with your damper replacement, I'd say your issue's more to do with either one or more ABS sensors not plugged back in, a broken wire, or a sensor not fully inserted into its recess.

Which dampers were replaced - front or rear? Was it a singlle one or a pair?

I'm only asking these questions, as I'm trying to narrow down the ABS issue.
Re: I Have A Check Engine Problem 2000 Mazda 626 Es/lx by kuntash: 1:11pm On Mar 03, 2009
ALL of them. (4-legs), bought new ones, .and were Identical to the old ones, no wire was stretched or cut, the mechanic did not tamper with the ABS wires or sockets- hence nothing to tighten back -- cos I was there with him. funny enough my neighbour said he had the same problem since 2yrs now immediately he changed his own too. - Thanks for your response Siena
Re: I Have A Check Engine Problem 2000 Mazda 626 Es/lx by Kafin(m): 5:54pm On Mar 03, 2009
@Kuntash,
Your mechanic will need to remove the speed sensor wires before he/she can work on the shocks. Confirm that they were all reconnected. If the wires were not removed, they are very fragile and would have been damaged. Also depending on how much "Hammer Blows" were delevered to the assembly in an attempt to loosen the bolts and where they landed, the "speed sensor" might have been affected. (It is also on the axle hub, next to the rotor)

Testing will involve connecting a scope to the speed sensor and spinning the wheel. Then make sure that the correct signal waveform is comming out and travelling through the wires to the ABS module.

Re: I Have A Check Engine Problem 2000 Mazda 626 Es/lx by PAPABOMBOY: 8:14pm On Mar 03, 2009
You say wetin? Make im add fuel additive to moto wey engine light dey show. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Fuel additive wey fit spoil oxygen sensor or blow catalytic converter!!!!!

Oga Poster, if you like your moto at all, abeg carry am go mechanic make dem read the computer.

No jump from frying pan enter fire oh.
Re: I Have A Check Engine Problem 2000 Mazda 626 Es/lx by kuntash: 2:56pm On Mar 04, 2009
Thanks alot Kafin, now, lemme assume the worst case scenerio, (all 4 wires damaged) can I get these cables/wires? cos from the way the cable is connected it seems it would be difficult to make fix- cos it has no socket b/w the chasis and where it enters either hub.

I also was informed that it probably could be as a result of uneven rotation of the wheels while the shocks were being changed.

wow!,,,, how I hate (red/amber LED indicators on dash or even on systrems, - ) pls Kafin if you know where/how to get these wires, I beg let me knw. tanks
Re: I Have A Check Engine Problem 2000 Mazda 626 Es/lx by Kafin(m): 4:39am On Mar 05, 2009
@Kuntash.

All the for wheels cant be having problems, so it is better to test each of them and know what is really wrong.

Un-even rotation o the wheels may also be the cause. Changing the shocks should be followed by an allignment of all the wheels, but I wont even waste my money doing that in Nigeria. You should be fine if you have the same (or at least very similar) type of tyres on all the four wheels and are all properly inflated.

Touareg gave the contact of "a suitably qualified auto mechanic" within the LTV 8 compound, (Kunle Shonaike, his company is called Adesho Automotive). You may need to visit him so that he can identify the actual problem.

Tell him that you are from Nairaland and ask him if he knows the place. smiley cool Let him know that you were selected to come and test his services, and as a mater of fact Jimi Ogunnusi (from the UK) was one of the people that sent you. (I am sure this will get you some discount, and extra quality of service).

Tell him that the problem is with your ABS, and you need him to use his tools to confirm that the signals comming from the speed sensors are proper square waves. and to also trace the signals to confirm that they get to the ABS module.
There is a way to get the ABS code, but I am not sure about the connector that the manual is refering to. sad sad

Confirm his prices and ensure that it is within your budget (I heard that some shops will demand that you deposit N 1Million before they look at you car)

Please let us know how it goes, your opinion of the shop and service rendered. A picture of the shop will also be useful.

Wishing you the best.
Re: I Have A Check Engine Problem 2000 Mazda 626 Es/lx by kuntash: 10:50am On Mar 05, 2009
Thanks very much Kafin, I hope Kuntash wont be the guinea pig grin tongue lol- anyway, I have printed all ur queries as to what to ask him so not to 4get, I wish I had his cell nos. anyway, as for charges, I just hope he no put juju for mouth cos life itself these days get budget.
I would let u get the feedback when I am done.
thanks so much

(1) (2) (Reply)

Six Signs Of A Failing Car Battery / How Do You Know If The Nigerian Used Car You Bought Is Stolen? / Top 7 Qualities And Attributes You Must Look For In A Professional Car Mechanic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.