Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,220 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

Are Looking For An App To Create.?? ..make Billions Now! - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Are Looking For An App To Create.?? ..make Billions Now! (622 Views)

I Built An App To Watch Live Free Tv Called Intenu / Developing An App To Reduce Queues At ATM / Building An App That Lets Users Locate A Power Source Nearest To Them. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are Looking For An App To Create.?? ..make Billions Now! by ekwesi3(m): 9:03pm On Jun 09, 2015
that caption ....lol..no mind me ah jx wanted to draw pple to this thread and listen to what ah have to say though the caption is not that bad

If u are really looking for an app to make money on...it isreplicating 2GO APP and all it features...mainly the gamerooms.
We spend a lot of money on that app playing games kenya nigeria southafrica and ghana....for today ah dn waste gocredits worth of five hundred naira....there are over ten thousand pple doing so every day or more.....
Ah jx wish ah can programme or create an app ....h need gurus to look into this ah dnt need to continue spending money....more info ..whatsapp me 09030454223

(1) (Reply)

Oracle Apps Erp Functional Training@uk,usa,dubai / Learn Programming For Free / Achitectural Drawings Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.