Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,253 members, 7,780,543 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:09 PM

Is Buhari Responsible For The Outcome Of The Nat. Assembly Leadership Election? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Buhari Responsible For The Outcome Of The Nat. Assembly Leadership Election? (908 Views)

Hold Buhari Responsible If Naira Depreciates Against Dollars – Reno Omokri / National Assembly Leadership: ‘Your Threats Are Empty’, PDP Tells APC / Three Things We Learnt From The National Assembly Leadership Elections Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Buhari Responsible For The Outcome Of The Nat. Assembly Leadership Election? by kilmix: 1:29am On Jun 10, 2015
‎Let us critically analyse what lead to the outcome of the N/A leadership elections, while doing that let us aver our mind to the question raised which is put in otherwords, could it be that President Buhari secretly supported the result/outcome of the yesterday Tuesday 9th June, 2015 national assembly leadership election?

‎First, let us recall the famous quote in PMB's inaugural speech on the 29th May, 2015 swearing ceremony thus "I belong to everybody, and I belong to NOBODY".

Now the issues raised are as follows :

1. APC (Tinubu) conducted moot election for Sen. Pres. And speaker when Buhari was away in Germany, where Sen. Lawan(Tinubu's anointed) emerged the winner.‎

2. Aggrieved persons who are supporters of Sen. Bukola and against the decision to conduct moot election by APC (Tinubu) boycotted the moot elections

3. APC (Buhari) scheduled a meeting for reconciliation of aggrieved parties ‎yesterday Tuesday 9th June, 2015 (same day for the 'general' N/A leadership election at 9:00am (1 hour after working hour starts) 

4. Meeting was to hold in ICC, some distance from the 3 arm zone where the 'general ' N/A leadership election will hold(plus the Central Area traffic 'wahala').

5. Buhari 'boycotted'‎ the meeting he converged, and appointed his VP Osinbajo('Mere commissioner ', Tinubu 's appointee, inexperienced politician*forget he was AG Lagos* ) to anchor a reconciliation meeting of this magnitude. 

6. Meeting was boycotted by the first aggrieved parties, who took the opportunity to conduct the elections in the absence of those in ICC waiting for 'Santa' Buhari who never showed up.

‎From the facts stated above, Will it be right to say that because Tinubu was supporting Sen. Lawan and Pres. Buhari in his 'I belong to nobody ' spirit decided to play dumb and allow the opposition be the decider so he (Tinubu) will not have control over the National Assembly? 
‎Or 
Was it just a mere ' the witch cri‎ed and the child died? 

Now read  what Pres. Buhari, the 'Leader of APC, said about the results of the N/A. Leadership election ‎:

‎A statement issued by the Special Adviser (Media and Publicity) ‎...
“President Buhari had said in an earlier statement that he did not have any preferred candidate for the Senate and the House of Representatives, and that he was willing to work with whoever the lawmakers elected. That sentiment still stands.
“Though he would have preferred the new leaders to have emerged through the process established by the party”.‎

*{ but Tinubu had which was even visible to the blind.}* ‎

Cc: Lalasticlala Ishilove

Oya come and analyse... BCC: Barcanista,firefire,mizmycoli,temitemi1,anonimi, omenka, Phockphockman and mogidi
Passingshot, Mynd44, maclatunji, OAM4J, Obiagelli, Gbawe, Donphilopus, Midolian, Beremx, NgeneUkwenu, Chuhbie.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Buhari Responsible For The Outcome Of The Nat. Assembly Leadership Election? by whitecat1: 1:44am On Jun 10, 2015
Absolutely!!!
Buhari has his hands in it! only the gullible will think otherwise!

If the pressure to get Tinubu of his back caused it or he just wanted to thump his nose at him, he will still bear the brunt as he will only have himself to blame if he doesn't perform, case closed!

When an experienced and seasoned general chose to sit around landmines laden Hor and senate

Oniya loma gbetan! grin grin
Re: Is Buhari Responsible For The Outcome Of The Nat. Assembly Leadership Election? by emeuzo(m): 1:51am On Jun 10, 2015
Ya
Re: Is Buhari Responsible For The Outcome Of The Nat. Assembly Leadership Election? by QATOFIN: 2:10am On Jun 10, 2015
Brodas and sisters let us open to the book of lamentations chapter something verse anything, it state's and i read " CRY ME A RIVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

2 Likes

Re: Is Buhari Responsible For The Outcome Of The Nat. Assembly Leadership Election? by Nobody: 2:22am On Jun 10, 2015
The celebration and jubilation of a few weeks ago don turn to weeping and gnashing of teeth

1 Like

Re: Is Buhari Responsible For The Outcome Of The Nat. Assembly Leadership Election? by Caseless: 6:29am On Jun 10, 2015
BUHARI did not have a hand in it.
Re: Is Buhari Responsible For The Outcome Of The Nat. Assembly Leadership Election? by Nobody: 6:30am On Jun 10, 2015
Such high level Politricking is too advanced for simpleton Eustace

[img]http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/couragethecowardlydog/images/b/b0/Eustace.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20090802041141[/img]
Re: Is Buhari Responsible For The Outcome Of The Nat. Assembly Leadership Election? by gajike: 6:54am On Jun 10, 2015
Tinubu plotted d coup. My analysis is this.
While I watched channel tv news yesterday. It is very clear that tinubu plotted a coup against saraki and dogara factions yesterday but it turns against them.
Why
The assembly premises was truly blocked yesterday.
Every body including all staff was denied access to the place
who gave the instruction to d police and military to denied people access.
I think tinubu faction did that to allow delay tactics so d president can prevail on the matter.
Knowing fully well only Buhari can talk to saraki faction.

There was a counter coup when order came from d high place against apc order to quickly open d assembly premises while tinubu faction were waiting for d president at d icc

Within an 1hr d bridegroom has arrived and 5 wise brides has been taking away while 5 foolish unprepared brides were still waiting for their saviour outside.

To be sincere tinubu plotted d coup by blocking the gate early yesterday

but alas someone bigger than him gave another instruction to open the gate.

I watched it on channels. truly gate was initially locked.

2 Likes

Re: Is Buhari Responsible For The Outcome Of The Nat. Assembly Leadership Election? by egift(m): 7:13am On Jun 10, 2015
The events of yesterday was a good one for APC. Like in the case of David killing Goliath, APC run the National Assembly leadership, while TANiods of PDP are singing like the Hebrew women for APC.

Change is here to stay. Sai Buhari all the way!
Re: Is Buhari Responsible For The Outcome Of The Nat. Assembly Leadership Election? by kilmix: 7:59am On Jun 10, 2015
gajike:
Tinubu plotted d coup. My analysis is this.
While I watched channel tv news yesterday. It is very clear that tinubu plotted a coup against saraki and dogara factions yesterday but it turns against them.
Why
The assembly premises was truly blocked yesterday.
Every body including all staff was denied access to the place
who gave the instruction to d police and military to denied people access.
I think tinubu faction did that to allow delay tactics so d president can prevail on the matter.
Knowing fully well only Buhari can talk to saraki faction.

There was a counter coup when order came from d high place against apc order to quickly open d assembly premises while tinubu faction were waiting for d president at d icc

Within an 1hr d bridegroom has arrived and 5 wise brides has been taking away while 5 foolish unprepared brides were still waiting for their saviour outside.

To be sincere tinubu plotted d coup by blocking the gate early yesterday

but alas someone bigger than him gave another instruction to open the gate.

I watched it on channels. truly gate was initially locked.

Who cud be the someone bigger than Tinubu that gave another instruction to open the gate? BUHARI!

Now the question again... could it be that Buhari secretly supported the outcome of the results?

(1) (Reply)

Jagaban Can't Be Intimidated. / Why Are Road Built Without Sidewalks In Nigeria? / Do You Agree With This (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.