Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,873 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

What Does My Ex Still Want Frm Me, Afta 3yrs Of Seperation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does My Ex Still Want Frm Me, Afta 3yrs Of Seperation (1062 Views)

Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup / 6 Signs Your Ex Still Loves You / Your Ex Still Calls you, What Does It Mean (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does My Ex Still Want Frm Me, Afta 3yrs Of Seperation by mezdim: 9:58am On Feb 20, 2009
its 3years now we seperated, he got married last year june,but ever since i said its ova, he has neva allow me be,2weeks afta his trad-wedding,he was asking me out,i mean,we should travel some where,4days afted his white weddn,he was still calln me asking me out,from my side,eva since i said its ova,i stop picking his callz,i neva flashed nor call him,even when he hides his no.2 call,once i hear his voice,i hang up,it all started dis last valantine,he callz me like mad,afta insulting him,he said no matta hw i insult him,he stil respects me nd he is beggin dat i should 4giv him 4 all he did to me,he said he wants us 2 be frnds, but i no dat is not possible cos am sure he stil have strong feelns for but me,i dont really have dat feelings bt i no my feeln can possibly grow for him with time if i allow him 2 b my frnd.now my question is,what does this guy still wants from me?i was d 1 dt dont want 2 marry him for my own reasons,his present wife,is his 2nd choice afta me,so marriage isnt wants seperated us,but he betrayed me reall bad,he said so many false tins abt me 2 b pple dat care 2 hear.plz can u guyz tell me wants his problem? cud it be he is not happy wit his marriage?as for me am ahead of him,cnt go bak or have anytin 2 do with him
Re: What Does My Ex Still Want Frm Me, Afta 3yrs Of Seperation by charminme(f): 10:07am On Feb 20, 2009
I think from the story u broke up with him, so he is still in love with u
Dnt u knw wen u dnt have the person close to u like before that is wen u appreaciate them more and knw how much u care
But all the same he his married, stay away from him as time goes on he will get tired
Re: What Does My Ex Still Want Frm Me, Afta 3yrs Of Seperation by segzicres(m): 10:11am On Feb 20, 2009
he's not happy in his marriage and already foresees the end, in this KIND of situation he turns to the person he loves and know she loves him back.
Re: What Does My Ex Still Want Frm Me, Afta 3yrs Of Seperation by mezdim: 11:58am On Feb 20, 2009
@ charminme,did u say tired?he is vry stuborn,am telling u that since i said i dont want d r/ship nd marriage stuff,he haz neva let me be,i hv insulted him so may times but believe me my insult is d only he can tolorate,insted he kip beggin me 2 forgv him,he is alwayz happy anytime i stay 4mins on fone wit him cos i dont pick his call nor spik wit him,he is doin fine now,hw works with an oil servicing company,y is he not happpy wit all his money,well i pity him ooooooo but i cnt help.he said he will neva stop,the highest he can do is to take a break for 4dayz and start again,he said i hv not forgivn him datz y i dont talk 2 him and i dont want to see him,so now,i talk to him, and he sound so happy,he tells me am his soul mate,am his queen, and dat he luvs me strongly,wat is really happenin 2 him
Re: What Does My Ex Still Want Frm Me, Afta 3yrs Of Seperation by cvibe: 11:59am On Feb 20, 2009
He's just realized that all that glitters is not gold.
Re: What Does My Ex Still Want Frm Me, Afta 3yrs Of Seperation by cvibe: 12:01pm On Feb 20, 2009
medzim

You can always change your number if you don't want to hear from him unless you are enjoying the psychological torture.
Re: What Does My Ex Still Want Frm Me, Afta 3yrs Of Seperation by mezdim: 12:40pm On Feb 20, 2009
cvibe,i cant change my no. cos of him,besides he is not torturing me psychologicaly,it only make me wonder,i hav move on
Re: What Does My Ex Still Want Frm Me, Afta 3yrs Of Seperation by Emperoh(m): 12:44pm On Feb 20, 2009
Are you enjoying what this guy is doing?
Does it make you feel more like a full woman?
Do you have some kinda fulfilment that he is drooling after ya?

i want to believe you are else, you shoulda ended it all.

Change your number, report him to any of his family members, tell your new boyfie about him
Pls try as much as possible to stay away from him, he is married and you will not like what it do turn out to be assuming
you are fingered to be responsible for his divorce if he eventually does because of you.

Pls stay and employ all possible antics to ignore him. he will get the message.
Re: What Does My Ex Still Want Frm Me, Afta 3yrs Of Seperation by Lovelace: 12:55pm On Feb 20, 2009
Obviously put you on a high pedestal-maybe he seems to think his wife isn't that high.
We all fantasize about what we can't have. The only difference is that while some only fantasize and are content-others go overboard in pursuit of their fantasy.
@topic.
Too bad for everyone involved,really.

Like someone said,change your digits-but who's to say he might not get the new one still?
Re: What Does My Ex Still Want Frm Me, Afta 3yrs Of Seperation by CrazyMan(m): 12:56pm On Feb 20, 2009
What other reason would a man who is married give to propose to his ex. . . I think I have an idea. Lets say he's interested in that honey pot in between your legs. He simply can't do without it. So he would go any lenght in order to have a taste of it. Open your eyes so you won't fall into his lustful trap a second time.
Re: What Does My Ex Still Want Frm Me, Afta 3yrs Of Seperation by mezdim: 3:19pm On Feb 20, 2009
i appreciate all ya contributions,but the truth is that, i cant change my no. jos because of 1 mad man,what we really share was very strong, infact he make remenince about them wen ever we talk,but all those crab doesnt move me,even duo am not in a relationship i cant take him back,he should learn to luv his wife,what am still askin,what is his problem,cos its abnormal as far as am concern,again,there are so many reasons y he luvs me,if he should list 5,bliv me "sex" is neva 1 of them,he is simply happy wen eva he is with me,i dont even know how i won his heart so diply,but i no am capable of makin a man happy alwayz,we neva quarrelled wile we were dating,anyway,its quite a long story,but i tot by now he shd hv got ova me like i have done,his callz nd lov he profess 2 me have no effect on me nw
Re: What Does My Ex Still Want Frm Me, Afta 3yrs Of Seperation by cvibe: 3:21pm On Feb 20, 2009
Medzim,

There's nothing to wonder or ponder.  The power to end it all lies with you.
Re: What Does My Ex Still Want Frm Me, Afta 3yrs Of Seperation by cvibe: 3:23pm On Feb 20, 2009
Medzim,

When it comes to relationships between a man and a woman, nothing is abnormal.
Re: What Does My Ex Still Want Frm Me, Afta 3yrs Of Seperation by Nautillus(m): 3:36pm On Feb 20, 2009
He still wants to sleep with you. . . cheesy
Re: What Does My Ex Still Want Frm Me, Afta 3yrs Of Seperation by tollu: 3:38pm On Feb 20, 2009
Ahhh, stories of the 'ex'.

As has been said by previous posters, it's all in ur hands. End it if u care to.
Re: What Does My Ex Still Want Frm Me, Afta 3yrs Of Seperation by DaPhoenix(f): 4:38pm On Feb 20, 2009
The sex was great and he misses it.
Re: What Does My Ex Still Want Frm Me, Afta 3yrs Of Seperation by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:03am On Feb 21, 2009
In all honesty, I think you enjoy knowing that he still wants you. . .so quite lying to yourself. . .if you want to cut that guy off completely. . .trust me you would do so and he would get the message. . .

He hurt you once and he would do it again. . .He's married now girl. . .and he ain't gona leave he's wife for you. . .so get that thought of him loving you more than he's wife away from your head.

Men are very unpredictable. . .you never know what they would do or what lengths they would go to. . . to get what they want. . .and once they do. . .they are out like a flash of lightening. . .

So what am I trying to say. . .Stop thinking or secretly loving the thrill of the chase. . .and kick this guy completely outta of your life. . .before you become the greater fool than he is.
Re: What Does My Ex Still Want Frm Me, Afta 3yrs Of Seperation by dyabman(m): 2:53am On Feb 21, 2009
ur very good on bed i think , kiss tongue
Re: What Does My Ex Still Want Frm Me, Afta 3yrs Of Seperation by Godalone(m): 9:13am On Feb 21, 2009
ThoniaSlim:

In all honesty, I think you enjoy knowing that he still wants you. . .so quite lying to yourself. . .if you want to cut that guy off completely. . .trust me you would do so and he would get the message. . .

He hurt you once and he would do it again. . .He's married now girl. . .and he ain't gona leave he's wife for you. . .so get that thought of him loving you more than he's wife away from your head.

Men are very unpredictable. . .you never know what they would do or what lengths they would go to. . . to get what they want. . .and once they do. . .they are out like a flash of lightening. . .

So what am I trying to say. . .Stop thinking or secretly loving the thrill of the chase. . .and kick this guy completely outta of your life. . .before you become the greater fool than he is.
You are right sis.
Re: What Does My Ex Still Want Frm Me, Afta 3yrs Of Seperation by chihums(m): 9:23am On Feb 21, 2009
no b small thing o
Re: What Does My Ex Still Want Frm Me, Afta 3yrs Of Seperation by oluwafemi113(m): 10:35am On Feb 21, 2009
chihums:

no b small thing o
lol
na love be that ooooo
Re: What Does My Ex Still Want Frm Me, Afta 3yrs Of Seperation by Hollysmile: 2:02pm On Feb 21, 2009
You really need 2study linguistics. At least, for sentence construction.
Anyway sha, e be like say ur toto sweet pass him new wife own, Or him wan make you second wife.
Re: What Does My Ex Still Want Frm Me, Afta 3yrs Of Seperation by mezdim: 4:15pm On Feb 21, 2009
well as they say, the voice of the people is the voice of God,i appreciate all ya contributions,but am jost ahead od any game pla he is afta,even if his wife is no more,cnt b a 2nd wife 2 him,all d same i enjoy d callz cos,am not talkn,i listen,its not my airtym that is burning,even if he rechajs for me,i dont say thnks by calln or sms,mayb its because am lonely datz y i still pik his call,if it were oda wise,it wud b different,but ,

(1) (Reply)

Can You Text Me Happy Val's Day / Help! Im In Lv With My Student. / The Thing Around Your Waist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.