Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

Tinubu’s Political Career Is Over - Bode George - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Political Career Is Over - Bode George (50979 Views)

Is Akeredolu's Victory In Ondo The End Of The Tinubu Political Dynasty? / I’ll Flee Nigeria If APC Wins —Bode George / Bode George Carrying Jimi Agbaje At His Back In A Hilarious Advert (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu’s Political Career Is Over - Bode George by homesteady(m): 7:05am On Jun 10, 2015
A former National Deputy Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, Chief Bode George, has said that the political career of the National Leader, All Progressives Congress, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, is over.

George said this during a telephone interview with our correspondent while reacting to the emergence of Senator Bukola Saraki as the Senate President ahead of Senator Ahmed Lawan, who was the preferred candidate of Tinubu.

Specifically, George said Tinubu should start preparing to quit politics as his political influence has grossly diminished.

The PDP leader said Nigerians had become fed up with Tinubu and Chief Bisi Akande’s style of politics which he alleged involved imposition of candidates.

He said having nominated the APC National Chairman, Chief John Odigie-Oyegun; and the Vice-President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, Tinubu should have “taken things easy” but “Tinubu continued to push his luck too far.”

He said, “You know I predicted weeks ago that the APC is just a congregation of strange bedfellows. The most beautiful thing about what has happened is that Bola Tinubu’s political influence in Nigeria is coming to a sunset and it is about five minutes to midnight for him.

“If he cannot see this now, then it will be foolish of him. He brought in the APC national chairman and the vice-president and he thinks Nigeria belongs to him. So, he thought what he did in Lagos was what he could replicate at the national level and they have shown him that he cannot continue to be the lord of the manor.

“So, if he is wise, he will slow down. President Muhammadu Buhari, as an army general, has fought more battles than him and has an understanding of things.”

George said the re-election of Senator Ike Ekweremadu as the Deputy Senate President was a victory for the PDP.

He said this was in line with his prediction that the PDP would bounce back. He praised the PDP senators for carrying out a successful ‘political manoeuvre’.

George said, “The PDP was never dead. We were only given a bloodied nose, not a technical knockout. So, this is an opportunity to start regrouping and getting ready for 2019. I want to salute the dexterity and perfect political manoeuvres for which the PDP is well known.

“People like Tinubu and Chief Bisi Akande in Osun have always been local champions. Now, they have come to the national level of politics and they are now learning the tricks that all that glitters is not gold.

“I congratulate Saraki and Ekweremadu. They understand what Nigeria is all about.”

George slammed the National Publicity Secretary of the APC, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, for rejecting the outcome of the elections.

He said the APC had no powers to sanction Saraki.

“The APC would discipline Saraki? Is Saraki a child? They probably think they are playing local politics like the one they play in Lagos State. I welcome them to the real world,” he said.

www.punchng.com/news/tinubus-political-career-is-over-says-bode-george/

197 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Political Career Is Over - Bode George by INTROVERT(f): 7:05am On Jun 10, 2015
His thoughts, not mine.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Political Career Is Over - Bode George by lolababe331e: 7:05am On Jun 10, 2015
Says a dead man undecided

140 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Political Career Is Over - Bode George by lurther: 7:06am On Jun 10, 2015
We told them about the Northerners they refused to hear.

We told them about the nothern oligarghy and Born-to-Rule mentality, they said we are daft.

Now that the national assembly leaders have emerged, Buhari would comfortably release his cabinet list. This will be the final blow to Tinubu's political career. Buhari have patiently been waiting for this national assembly elections to come and go, so that when Tinubu's candidates looses in this power play, he can now deal him the final Blow by releasing the much awaited cabinet list.

Northerners are the smartest politicians in the country. Tinubu should be praying that they don't even cut him to size in lagos, because that would be the end of the so-called Almighty Jagaban.

Buhari, you can now release your cabinet list let us start work.

326 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Political Career Is Over - Bode George by M4gunners: 7:06am On Jun 10, 2015
Then i can shout Sai Baba.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Political Career Is Over - Bode George by UnknownT: 7:08am On Jun 10, 2015
But yours ended way before

120 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Political Career Is Over - Bode George by Nobody: 7:09am On Jun 10, 2015
"The PDP leader said Nigerians had become fed up with Tinubu and Chief Bisi Akande’s style of politics which he alleged involved imposition of candidates."

^^^we're really fed up indeed. .. Tinubu should go and rest. .

Those words in Red shaaa grin grin grin grin

168 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Political Career Is Over - Bode George by Amastermovic(m): 7:09am On Jun 10, 2015
Criminal and criminal I see here jawe...

But one better pass one.... BODE NA THE FIRST PERSON TO GO DO THANKSGIVING FOR CHURCH AFTER PRISON TERM...

Add up 7F021ECA

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Political Career Is Over - Bode George by guyman2(m): 7:09am On Jun 10, 2015
The message is apt but the messenger is questionable.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Political Career Is Over - Bode George by homesteady(m): 7:10am On Jun 10, 2015
in less than 3 minutes 75 views and 9 comments shocked na so people hate Tinubu gringrin

105 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Political Career Is Over - Bode George by biafransoul: 7:11am On Jun 10, 2015
I can only say Adieu Tinubu and the fact remains that Tinubu is a local Champion whose influence starts and ends in Yoruba land. He is just learning the tricks of national politics at old age and that's the problem most people from the South West have; they are mostly ignorant and they learn too late. Nigeria is not as sheepish as his followers in Yoruba land. Welcome to the real change bro.

155 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Political Career Is Over - Bode George by Burger01(m): 7:12am On Jun 10, 2015
Pitysad
Re: Tinubu’s Political Career Is Over - Bode George by DickDastardly(m): 7:12am On Jun 10, 2015
cheesy Chinekeeeee! grin

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Political Career Is Over - Bode George by Nobody: 7:12am On Jun 10, 2015
He can talk now.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Political Career Is Over - Bode George by dayo23(f): 7:13am On Jun 10, 2015
temitemi1:
We will soon chase tinubu out of S/W! RIP to tinubu's political career n loots in Nigeria cheesy
you lack common sense bro, chase Tinubu out? I laugh in owo. As long as APC is the ruling party Tinubu remains the party leader and the most influential figure. He already chased the chasers out of politics.
Realdeals:
He said the truth, having gotten top slot in the party, he ought to take things easy.
you make sense, but I feel PMB inactions could later backfire, Saraki never to be trusted.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Political Career Is Over - Bode George by olaboy001(m): 7:13am On Jun 10, 2015
Adonhear
My problem be say lets our corruption be ERACDICATED . Totaly

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Political Career Is Over - Bode George by Helkayklassic(m): 7:13am On Jun 10, 2015
Tinubu can you see the shame you brought upon yourself, allowing this ex -convict to spit rubbish about your personality.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Political Career Is Over - Bode George by LordCenturion(m): 7:13am On Jun 10, 2015
criminal dey tackle criminal

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Political Career Is Over - Bode George by dayo23(f): 7:13am On Jun 10, 2015
Fools!!! Just because Bukola and dogara were sworn in through the backyard style doesn't mean anybody's political career is over. Every comment on this thread is base on hatred for Tinubu, I personally don't like his lifestyle But I respect his ways of politics. Let wait and see what happen next, it is still very early to just conclude his political career is over. Tinubu is the brain box behind the merger, he was the one that influence everything including president elect and thank God Buhari acknowledge that fact during the day he collected the certificate of return. Tinubu has slots in the ministerial appointment and that is something Buhari himself will not temper with beside Tinubu knows how to select Genius and technocrat for political post, he is very good at that.
He is hated mostly by the South Easterner because he was the brain behind the elimination of GEJ 2nd term. You can never have it all in politics,it is up and down, some goes well and some doesn't.

Tinubu will bounce back stronger!!
Mark my word.

195 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Political Career Is Over - Bode George by Maczeelly(m): 7:13am On Jun 10, 2015
Watching

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Political Career Is Over - Bode George by egift(m): 7:14am On Jun 10, 2015

Here is another TANiod dancing on APC victory in the National Assembly.

Buhari is the leader of Nigeria, wile Tinubu is one of the leaders of APC. TANiods and ex-con Bode George should get that into their brain.

85 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Political Career Is Over - Bode George by Segadem(m): 7:14am On Jun 10, 2015
dayo23:
Fools!!! Just because Bukola and dogara were sworn in through the backyard style doesn't mean anybody's political career is over. Every comment on this thread is base on hatred for Tinubu, I personally don't like his lifestyle But I respect his ways of politics. Let wait and see what happen next, it is still very early to just conclude his political career is over. Tinubu is the brain box behind the merger, he was the one that influence everything including president elect and thank God Buhari acknowledge that fact during the day he collected the certificate of return. Tinubu has slots in the ministerial appointment and that is something Buhari himself will not temper with beside Tinubu knows how to select Genius and technocrat for political post, he is very good at that.
He is hated mostly by the South Easterner because he was the brain behind the elimination of GEJ 2nd term. You can never have it all in politics,it is up and down, some goes well and some doesn't.

Tinubu will bounce back stronger!!
Mark my word.
as PDP will also bounce back?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Political Career Is Over - Bode George by stinggy(m): 7:14am On Jun 10, 2015
Why hasn't this senile man gone on exile

What a confused man. He promised to go on exile if Buhari emerges president, yet he couldn't fulfil his promise.
He promised JK he will ensure he becomes Lagos governor, he couldn't.
He arranged Kashamu's extradiction saga, he failed on that too.

Serial looser undecided

Whose career seems over between him and Jagaban now?

87 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Political Career Is Over - Bode George by hotswagg12: 7:15am On Jun 10, 2015
Okay
Re: Tinubu’s Political Career Is Over - Bode George by Kinkale(m): 7:15am On Jun 10, 2015
George Mayweather bode jus gave manny tinubu pacquio a knockout punch.

Tinubu, behave like Jona and resign when the ovation is loudest now, not when PDP finally takes over lagos, cause that one is political death + burial and judgement

13 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Political Career Is Over - Bode George by ifeelgood: 7:15am On Jun 10, 2015
Mr kirikiri when are you going back there to carry your sense, huh!

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Political Career Is Over - Bode George by Olofintoto(m): 7:15am On Jun 10, 2015
Tinubu the local champion. Brother Tinubu, u need to learn national politics.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Political Career Is Over - Bode George by realGURU(m): 7:15am On Jun 10, 2015
Book hotels in lagos, abuja, and aba, kano and kaduna, get cheap hotel with ur money always kept . Check my signature to access
Save while you make ur next trip vacation, pilgrimage etc, compare thousands of travel site and chooke the best hotels, click my signature to start
Book hotels in lagos, abuja, and aba, kano and kaduna, get cheap hotel with ur money always kept . Check my signature to access

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Political Career Is Over - Bode George by alawi5k: 7:15am On Jun 10, 2015
Laughing in Arabic

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Political Career Is Over - Bode George by lumzybo: 7:16am On Jun 10, 2015
This is coming from a senseless idiotic prisoner. A man with no iota of truth. A man that can't keep to his words.

So for ur mind now, pdp rules? Just because the senate presidency didn't go as planed doesn't underscores that fact that pdp is still an opposition.

The emergence of Saraki and Dogara as SP and speaker respectively, does not put pdp back in power?

Wake up from ur slumber old man. Just keep ur fingers crossed and watch as events unfold.

#YeyeOldMan

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Political Career Is Over - Bode George by harrysterol(m): 7:16am On Jun 10, 2015
I know this day will come when Tinubu will have no political relevance grin cheesy if he need a career am here grin

Not forgetting how it all started without low battery, my signature your happiness cool

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Political Career Is Over - Bode George by igbsam(m): 7:16am On Jun 10, 2015
see who is talking........

hahahaha

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Car Of Spouses Of Ogun Government Functionaries Association / Nigerians Storm The Nigerian Embassy In UK, Protest Deplorable State (Video) / More Pictures Of Peter Obi & Labour Party Campaign Rally In Kogi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.