Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,245 members, 7,807,830 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

Truly political Coup Was Plotted yeste But There Was A Counter Coup Within 1hr. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Truly political Coup Was Plotted yeste But There Was A Counter Coup Within 1hr. (1499 Views)

Ekwueme: Aim Of The 1983 Coup Was To Stop Me From Emerging The President In 1987 / July 1966 Counter-coup: Fajuyi’s Aides Knew About The Coup But Betrayed Him –sis / Osinbajo Represents Buhari In Burkina Faso 2 Address Its Political Coup(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Truly political Coup Was Plotted yeste But There Was A Counter Coup Within 1hr. by gajike: 7:07am On Jun 10, 2015
Apc plotted d coup. My analysis is this. 
While I watched channel tv news yesterday. It is very clear that Apc plotted a coup against saraki and dogara factions yesterday but it turns against them. 
Why
The assembly premises was truly blocked yesterday. 
Every body including all staff was denied access to the place
who gave the instruction to d police and military to deny people access. 
I think tinubu faction did that to allow delay tactics so d president can prevail on the matter. 
Knowing fully well only Buhari can talk to saraki faction. 

There was a counter coup when order came from d high place against apc order to quickly open d assembly premises while tinubu faction were waiting for d president at d icc

Within an 1hr d bridegroom has arrived and 5 wise brides has been taking away while 5 foolish unprepared brides were still waiting for their saviour outside.

To be sincere apc plotted d coup by blocking the gate early yesterday because apc cannot be so stupid to abandon their primary assignment and went to icc centre knowing fully well that even only pdp senators can form a quorum and pick senate president before the meeting ends.

but alas someone bigger than him gave another instruction to open the gate. 

I watched it on channels. truly gate was blocked initially.

4 Likes

Re: Truly political Coup Was Plotted yeste But There Was A Counter Coup Within 1hr. by adebisicutie: 7:09am On Jun 10, 2015
Buhari plotted the real coup, he called back the security operatives contrary to what he had agreed with Tinubu earlier and had them unlock the gates. It was a Northern take over yesterday

5 Likes

Re: Truly political Coup Was Plotted yeste But There Was A Counter Coup Within 1hr. by Hishowlau(m): 7:09am On Jun 10, 2015
Re: Truly political Coup Was Plotted yeste But There Was A Counter Coup Within 1hr. by INTROVERT(f): 7:10am On Jun 10, 2015
Who plotted what?
Re: Truly political Coup Was Plotted yeste But There Was A Counter Coup Within 1hr. by Zaikon(m): 7:21am On Jun 10, 2015
plot dis plot that , i think PDP is gradually graduating.
Re: Truly political Coup Was Plotted yeste But There Was A Counter Coup Within 1hr. by AustineE1: 7:53am On Jun 10, 2015
Buhari truly may not be comfortable with the level of influence Tinubu is planning to assume and being that Saraki is a 'blue' blood Fulani,which raises the issue of tribal fraternity as against party interest. As an observer of political developments in Nigeria,i for once knows that Buhari was indirectly informed of the event that may take place on the day of the national assembly elections and that explains why the president was so much in a hurry to recognise the leadership,despite his parties position. No doubt Tinubu and his southern colleagues must brace up for a new kind of political game in Nigeria and now that both ss/se are ever ready to get back at Tinubu and his tribes men at all cost,they days ahead wont be funny for Tinubu,the party i guess is over,its definately a pay back time...I only wish the interest of Nigeria will come first,till then i will only watch from the side line.

1 Like

Re: Truly political Coup Was Plotted yeste But There Was A Counter Coup Within 1hr. by cooljude(m): 8:20am On Jun 10, 2015
Those APC lawmakers where saying party duty made them miss the senate election. I think they should blame their party leadership for such a dissastrous arrangement. So they expected the PDP senators to wait for them when the process should have started and they forgot that David Mark could undo any barrier they had made based on his personality.

2 Likes

Re: Truly political Coup Was Plotted yeste But There Was A Counter Coup Within 1hr. by SweetJoystick(m): 8:39am On Jun 10, 2015
It's obvious the presidency was privy to the plot, delay arrival at ICC while APC leadership awaits his arrival to intervene in the matter, while PDP senators and Saraki faction were at the senate, proceedings beings to elect the senate president @ the chambers grin
Re: Truly political Coup Was Plotted yeste But There Was A Counter Coup Within 1hr. by viktagorion: 10:35pm On Sep 24, 2015
The 'mere commissioner' that is doing all of us proud.

Sambo was a disaster.

(1) (Reply)

Why Dogara Rejected APC, President Buhari Reconciliation Move. / How Come Oil Prices Fell And Yet Naija's Gross Revenues Rose? Short Answer – PMB / Why does the owner of Facebook wear d same shirt everyday? This is what he said:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.