Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,424 members, 7,781,235 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:06 AM

The Holocaust Tourney [season 1][sign-up thread] - Rap Battles (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / The Holocaust Tourney [season 1][sign-up thread] (6491 Views)

The Nairaland Rapbattles Newbies' Tourney -- Sign-up Thread. / The Audio Rap Tourney [season One][sign-up Thread] / Elymaxiimus Vs Jigsawkillah [the Holocaust] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Holocaust Tourney [season 1][sign-up thread] by Nobody: 9:04am On Jun 12, 2015
lagunna1:

he can't turn down warriblood the king of wordplay grin
how have u been my ex wife tongue

Lol im good .. Haba when did we divorce tongue
Hope ur aite
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [season 1][sign-up thread] by Nobody: 9:05am On Jun 12, 2015
Darkrebel666:

who is he?
I saw him viewing this hread 2 days ago but he refused to sign-up for reasons best known to him.
when he saw the cash prize got increased he impulsively registered his presence.
I'm sorry but your poster boy would have to wait till next season
this would serve as a lesson. good-day ✘✘

you don start be dat. I said please
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [season 1][sign-up thread] by Nobody: 9:06am On Jun 12, 2015
Darkrebel666 your doing great

It is actually very organised impressed.

Maybe when we have the cooking competition u go host am .. If ur free

1 Like

Re: The Holocaust Tourney [season 1][sign-up thread] by Nobody: 9:06am On Jun 12, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Lol im good .. Haba when did we divorce tongue
Hope ur aite

I'm good my dear smiley

1 Like

Re: The Holocaust Tourney [season 1][sign-up thread] by Emaprince: 10:13am On Jun 12, 2015
Darkrebel666:
cc: Teeboy22 Herexg raplinx999 Clasiksam.

I'm afraid but your wish to participate in this tourney cannot be granted.

the prerequisite for being a partaker is-
1. you must have at least 1 battle here.
2. you must have dropped verses on FFR[flow for rank]
3. you must be a regular here that follows the activities of this sect.

none of you meets the requirements, thus, to maintain the fairness & translucency of the tourney,your request has been disallowed.
feel free to come view the battles once the tourney commences. ✘✘
Very good!
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [season 1][sign-up thread] by Ksslib(m): 12:14pm On Jun 12, 2015
Na wa oh.. Didnt even know there was a tourney sef at hand sef..

Iam in... if theres still space..
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [season 1][sign-up thread] by kr0ne(m): 12:29pm On Jun 12, 2015
Darkrebel666, you can still make space for two more, Kssleep and Warriblood. This tourney would be boring if we don't see some interesting wordplays, knamean? wink

1 Like

Re: The Holocaust Tourney [season 1][sign-up thread] by 007Bruce: 12:43pm On Jun 12, 2015
kr0ne:
Darkrebel666, you can still make space for two more, Kssleep and Warriblood. This tourney would be boring if we don't see some interesting wordplays, knamean? wink
seconded

Its ksslip
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [season 1][sign-up thread] by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 12, 2015
kr0ne:

okay ✘
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [season 1][sign-up thread] by sinizia: 2:05pm On Jun 12, 2015
Darkrebel666:

okay ✘
Dude, what's with you and sharing of posts? LOL.
Anyway, don't use any of those lines to battle o. tongue
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [season 1][sign-up thread] by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 12, 2015
sinizia:

Anyway, don't use any of those lines to battle o. tongue
what lines? ✘
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [season 1][sign-up thread] by sinizia: 2:09pm On Jun 12, 2015
Darkrebel666:

what lines? ✘
I meant those FFR writtens you shared.

1 Like

Re: The Holocaust Tourney [season 1][sign-up thread] by Emaprince: 2:46pm On Jun 12, 2015
sinizia:

LWKMD

You never see anything. Darkrebel666 dey share everything he sees.

Meanwhile, ksslib should be in this tourney. Even if it means dropping one of the people already signed in.
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [season 1][sign-up thread] by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jun 12, 2015
Emaprince:
LWKMD

You never see anything. Darkrebel666 dey share everything he sees.

Meanwhile, ksslib should be in this tourney. Even if it means dropping one of the people already signed in.

Xpecial007 is least active & may be dropped.
I'm waiting for coogar to reply before making any decisions yet.. ✘
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [season 1][sign-up thread] by sinizia: 2:49pm On Jun 12, 2015
Emaprince:
LWKMD

You never see anything. Darkrebel.666 dey share everything he sees.

Meanwhile, ks.slib should be in this tourney. Even if it means dropping one of the people already signed in.

LOL. I know. I've complained before, but I've to admit, he shares nice posts most of the time. grin
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [season 1][sign-up thread] by Emaprince: 3:02pm On Jun 12, 2015
Darkrebel666:

Xpecial007 is least active & may be dropped.
I'm waiting for coogar to reply before making any decisions yet.. ✘
I'm sorry I don't even know the dude. Please, we do not need people that will sign in and start giving us a no-show brawl. Anybody who registers should take it serious and be always prepared to script. Most of the cats signing may not have the stamina for this.

Coogar should talk and let's see. If that dude isn't showing up soon, please drop him for ksslib.
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [season 1][sign-up thread] by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jun 12, 2015
Emaprince:
I'm sorry I don't even know the dude. Please, we do not need people that will sign in and start giving us a no-show brawl. Anybody who registers should take it serious and be always prepared to script. Most of the cats signing may not have the stamina for this.

Coogar should talk and let's see. If that dude isn't showing up soon, please drop him for ksslib.

SonyXperia or Xspecial is not an active member & ksslib would take his place... ✘
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [season 1][sign-up thread] by Emaprince: 3:15pm On Jun 12, 2015
Darkrebel666:

SonyXperia or Xspecial is not an active member & ksslib would take his place... ✘
better!
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [season 1][sign-up thread] by sinizia: 3:53pm On Jun 12, 2015
I just checked the list of battlers and most of them are dópe lyricists!! shockedshocked I need to stretch my pen game if i can have a good run in this tourney.

Darkrebel666 and Emaprince, when is this list coming up so i can know who I'm battling and how to craft my bars to have personal punch on them? Also, i want to know, after every battle, the person that won for that round, will he or she be given some number of days to recuperate and pen down another bars for his or her next fight?

Also, i plead with judges to be extra careful during the tourney because i forsee some ninjas biting bars more than Luiz Suiarez.
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [season 1][sign-up thread] by obainojazz(m): 3:56pm On Jun 12, 2015
sinizia:
I just checked the list of battlers and most of them are dópe lyricists!! shockedshocked I need to stretch my pen game if i can have a good run in this tourney.

Darkrebel666 and Emaprince, when is this list coming up so i can know who I'm battling and how to craft my bars to have personal punch on them? Also, i want to know, after every battle, the person that won for that round, will he or she be given some number of days to recuperate and pen down another bars for his or her next fight?

Also, i plead with judges to be extra careful during the tourney because i forsee some ninjas biting bars more than Luiz Suiarez.
hihihi....seconded
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [season 1][sign-up thread] by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jun 12, 2015
sinizia:

It's already out www.nairaland.com/2375473/holocaust-tourney-preliminary-stage-wome-week#34700377
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [season 1][sign-up thread] by Emaprince: 4:04pm On Jun 12, 2015
sinizia:

The fixtures are in coogar's hands.

Ofcourse, battlers will have some days to script after each battle. Once you brawls, subsequent days will be for others and you can refresh and scribble more bars.

As for biting, we got that under control. No room for vampires in here!
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [season 1][sign-up thread] by sinizia: 4:14pm On Jun 12, 2015
Emaprince:
The fixtures are in coogar's hands.

Ofcourse, battlers will have some days to script after each battle. Once you brawls, subsequent days will be for others and you can refresh and scribble more bars.

As for biting, we got that under control. No room for vampires in here!

Thanks for this. I've seen my opponent. I'm glad biters will be disqualified.

Darkrebel666, nice fixtures, it's time to start scripting!!
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [season 1][sign-up thread] by dj5naira(m): 5:45pm On Jun 12, 2015
sinizia:

Re: The Holocaust Tourney [season 1][sign-up thread] by Cherlene(f): 10:49pm On Jun 12, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Thank you dear.we appriciate your effort!

Darkrebel666 come see dis,mayb the 3rd should get something also "grin"

Thank our Heavenly Father and our Lord Jesus Christ dear. smiley

Cherlene
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [season 1][sign-up thread] by Cherlene(f): 10:52pm On Jun 12, 2015
Darkrebel666:
smiley smiley smiley

Thanks a lot dear. may your purse continue to flourish. ✘

I give all GLORY and PRAISE to our Creator God our Father and our SAVIOUR Jesus Christ.

Cherlene
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [season 1][sign-up thread] by Clasiksam(m): 10:56pm On Jun 12, 2015
Darkrebel666:
cc: Teeboy22 Herexg raplinx999 Clasiksam.

I'm afraid your wish to participate in this tourney cannot be granted.

the prerequisite for being a partaker is-
1. you must have at least 1 battle here.
2. you must have dropped verses on FFR[flow for rank]
3. you must be a regular here that follows the activities of this sect.

none of you meets the requirements, thus, to maintain the fairness & translucency of the tourney,your request has been disallowed.
feel free to come view the battles once the tourney commences. ✘✘

No p dawg. I have 2 battles here.. I've dropped once in flow for rank tho.. No hard feelings.imma just be anticipating on da tourney
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [season 1][sign-up thread] by XPECIAL007: 4:13am On Jun 13, 2015
Emaprince:

winner of NL danger zone tourney

I even used my famous. XAMMY fb nick

and still I was dropped ?

bravo
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [season 1][sign-up thread] by dj5naira(m): 6:51am On Jun 13, 2015
Unfair.
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [season 1][sign-up thread] by danbrowndmf(m): 7:01am On Jun 13, 2015
Cherlene:

Thank our Heavenly Father and our Lord Jesus Christ dear. smiley

Cherlene
Yes,thans to ma heavenly father.wink

1 Like

Re: The Holocaust Tourney [season 1][sign-up thread] by Nobody: 8:05am On Jun 13, 2015
XPECIAL007:

winner of NL danger zone tourney
I even used my famous. XAMMY fb nick
and still I was dropped ?
bravo
you were dropped cos you aren't an active member which NL danger zone tourney? stop giving us zobo here. show me the last time you dropped on FFR ✘
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [season 1][sign-up thread] by Nobody: 9:01am On Jun 13, 2015
Darkrebel666, i've dropped twice in flow for rank, bt no one gives me attention here for any battle.
Anyway, u said i'll battle clasiksam today? Is that part of the tourney?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Donate Ur Love Lyrics (freestyle(blues) / //&********<<<the Nairaland Rapbattles Learning Thread>>>*******&// / |««FATAL-CLASH-OF-THE-WARLOCKS|*KR0NE-vs-IAMAROMOLAERAN*»»|

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.