Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

Meet My Younger Sister - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Meet My Younger Sister (5725 Views)

Lovely Pictures From My Younger Brother's Wedding / #bbnaija: I Like Bally But He Is Younger Than Me, Bisola Opens Up, While Tboss / Happy Birthday To I,me,myself And My Younger Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet My Younger Sister by Opioko: 8:15pm On Jun 10, 2015
how stupiddd undecided
Re: Meet My Younger Sister by mulattoclaro(m): 3:47am On Jun 11, 2015
Opioko:
how stupiddd undecided
how foolish you are.
Re: Meet My Younger Sister by bamirotola: 3:54am On Jun 11, 2015
Wow.. d babe tyt oo... fresh Yankee blood... well she deserve private wishes... nairaland is public...pm me her fone number, bbm pin and account details... or maybe delivery address.... xoxo
Re: Meet My Younger Sister by guseman(m): 4:09am On Jun 11, 2015
Happy birthday to her... She looks take away though
Re: Meet My Younger Sister by Nobody: 4:49am On Jun 11, 2015
mulattoclaro:
how foolish you are.

Wow..ur sis is beautiful..how is your wife and how was your honey moon...

Please try as much as possible to shield your sist from the girls around your neighbourhood...most especially your mum's friend children...you know our stand against gold diggers...the few days or weeks that she will spend,they would love to influence her,...I hope there are still more female in your family that,because benin is my first choice
Re: Meet My Younger Sister by Nobody: 5:51am On Jun 11, 2015
vizkiz:
she seem riped enough for consumption undecided

Bad guy tongue
Re: Meet My Younger Sister by mulattoclaro(m): 7:30am On Jun 11, 2015
kevinberry:

Please try as much as possible to shield your sist from the girls around your neighbourhood...most especially your mum's friend children...you know our stand against gold diggers...the few days or weeks that she will spend,they would love to influence her,...I hope there are still more female in your family that,because benin is my first choice
God bless you bros of life. I'm already doing that. I make sure she doesn't relate with any of them cos they're a bad influence. The girls amongst them will want to corrupt her mind with their prostitute lifestyle and hungry mentality while the boys amongst them will want to woo her so they can be siphoning her gradually. She's not the only female though. They're two girls in my family. She's the second girl.
Re: Meet My Younger Sister by Opioko: 5:05pm On Jun 13, 2015
mulattoclaro:
how foolish you are.
Have you fhuckked your old woman today you cretinous fhuckktardd angry
Re: Meet My Younger Sister by illiad: 1:26am On Jul 14, 2015
mulattoclaro:
God bless you bros of life. I'm already doing that. I make sure she doesn't relate with any of them cos they're a bad influence. The girls amongst them will want to corrupt her mind with their prostitute lifestyle and hungry mentality while the boys amongst them will want to woo her so they can be siphoning her gradually. She's not the only female though. They're two girls in my family. She's the second girl.

lol

hustler

how market nah

bini boys no dey carry last
Re: Meet My Younger Sister by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 14, 2015
mulattoclaro:
This is the very first time I'll be introducing her to this wonderful forum. Today happens to be her birthday. I'm using this medium to say Happy Birthday Lil Sis. I wish you the best life has to offer. Welcome to Nigeria.
Spanishkid my boy, is dat d dwarf?
Re: Meet My Younger Sister by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 14, 2015
mulattoclaro:
This is the very first time I'll be introducing her to this wonderful forum. Today happens to be her birthday. I'm using this medium to say Happy Birthday Lil Sis. I wish you the best life has to offer. Welcome to Nigeria.

Mr I do not belong here neweither do I belong here.

You are not mixed. Stop fooling yourself joor

@Why is she putting on that ugly weave? I thought she was mixedtongue
Re: Meet My Younger Sister by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 14, 2015
bamirotola:
Wow.. d babe tyt oo... fresh Yankee blood... well she deserve private wishes... nairaland is public...pm me her fone number, bbm pin and account details... or maybe delivery address.... xoxo

Poverty na Bastard.

What is so special about her and Yankee?
Re: Meet My Younger Sister by Nobody: 3:11pm On Aug 14, 2015
kevinberry:

You are cray cray
Re: Meet My Younger Sister by bamirotola: 9:51pm On Aug 14, 2015
oreos:

Poverty na Bastard.

What is so special about her and Yankee?

Your brain just boot see this comment? Oga whollup!!
Re: Meet My Younger Sister by Nobody: 4:58am On Aug 15, 2015
bamirotola:

Your brain just boot see this comment? Oga whollup!!

Ode!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Spandex Chair Covers For Sale Call 08081504149 / Learn Small Chops Cocktail & Barbecues.#5,000 In Lagos.15th & 16th Oct. 2013. / `

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.