Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:54 AM

Kindly Help With The Lyrics Of These Songs - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kindly Help With The Lyrics Of These Songs (537 Views)

Pls Help With The Lyrics Of Praise And Worship Songs / Write The Lyrics Of Your Favorite Christian Worship Songs / Can Someone Help Me With The Lyrics Of This Song Pls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kindly Help With The Lyrics Of These Songs by tenry(m): 10:32am On Jun 10, 2015
I love to sing certain songs especially Ibo songs but getting the correct lyrics is a challenge most time. Pls do you knw this Ibo song?
Poya, Poya Poya,
Poya Poya, Poya
Poya Poya Poya
.......... pls help me complete it. Yinka Ayefele also sang this song in one of his albums.
Also "I have a living God, I have a future, God has a plan for me.... (help me fill in d gap)
Jesus you're my firm foundation, I know I can stand secure....
Your response will be appreciated.

(1) (Reply)

Which Month Is The Next Sallah? / The Blood... How Many Times Does It Have To Wash A Sinner? / Pray For The Storm.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.