Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,782 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

Banky West - "Haters Like To Talk About The Size Of My Head" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky West - "Haters Like To Talk About The Size Of My Head" (18653 Views)

Jim Iyke Shows Off His Brand New Tear Rubber Fiancee, Sends Warning To Haters / Basketmouth Shares Throwback Photo. The Size Of His Shirt Sleeves Is Epic. / 10 Celebs That Love To Display The Size Of Their Eggplants In Public (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Banky West - "Haters Like To Talk About The Size Of My Head" by dpedro1: 11:42am On Jun 10, 2015
Super Star and rapper Banky West stated that his counterparts talks about the size of his head. This he said during his appearance on MTV Base Official Naija Top Ten, he gave a stunningly effortless freestyle performance. He shoots at his critics and naysayers during the course of a spell-binding 40-second freestyle:

"Haters like to talk about my head being way too big/I brush it off because my flow is just way too sick/And plus I'm on my way to being way too rich/Came in the building solo, tonight I might slay two chicks" he rapped.

After the freestyle, the superstar announces a giveaway contest with the prize being his signature ‘W’ hat which he has worn in several music videos.

www.peddygist.com/2015/06/banky-west-haters-like-to-talk-about.html?m=1

Re: Banky West - "Haters Like To Talk About The Size Of My Head" by LexzyLex: 11:42am On Jun 10, 2015
[size=15pt]LOL[/size] BIG HEADED NIGGA

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky West - "Haters Like To Talk About The Size Of My Head" by sinaj(f): 11:44am On Jun 10, 2015
hat dat he has worn in many videos

wont it b worn out nd smelling sad

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Banky West - "Haters Like To Talk About The Size Of My Head" by vizkiz: 11:45am On Jun 10, 2015
I think he should be the head of state! grin

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Banky West - "Haters Like To Talk About The Size Of My Head" by VickJames(m): 11:53am On Jun 10, 2015
This guy just f'ucked up!

Your hat that you've worn in many videos. What do u think we are in this country?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky West - "Haters Like To Talk About The Size Of My Head" by OgaTheTop2: 12:04pm On Jun 10, 2015
shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky West - "Haters Like To Talk About The Size Of My Head" by tociano009(m): 12:04pm On Jun 10, 2015
grin
Re: Banky West - "Haters Like To Talk About The Size Of My Head" by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jun 10, 2015
Beefers enter river. Make una leave them, as u dey wax stronger for d music industry, na so them go dey drown for d ocean of hatred.

1 Like

Re: Banky West - "Haters Like To Talk About The Size Of My Head" by MakCoby(m): 12:04pm On Jun 10, 2015
Omo , your head too big abeg grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Banky West - "Haters Like To Talk About The Size Of My Head" by Burger01(m): 12:04pm On Jun 10, 2015
Banky be proud jare. Don't mind haters. Your head fine cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky West - "Haters Like To Talk About The Size Of My Head" by Matttthew(m): 12:05pm On Jun 10, 2015
Ehn

1 Like

Re: Banky West - "Haters Like To Talk About The Size Of My Head" by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 10, 2015
grin grin grin

Meanyl, slaying two chicks has become an achievement, didn't know that.. undecided

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky West - "Haters Like To Talk About The Size Of My Head" by Aitee1: 12:05pm On Jun 10, 2015
Nah nah nah...Banky you getting it all wrong we love you that's why we can't stop talking about your head size grin

I personally I'm in love embarassed embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Banky West - "Haters Like To Talk About The Size Of My Head" by Nairalandar: 12:05pm On Jun 10, 2015
ok

1 Like

Re: Banky West - "Haters Like To Talk About The Size Of My Head" by ben1daEbiri(m): 12:05pm On Jun 10, 2015
Re: Banky West - "Haters Like To Talk About The Size Of My Head" by loomer: 12:05pm On Jun 10, 2015
Omo, even ur fans still de talk abt size of ur head

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky West - "Haters Like To Talk About The Size Of My Head" by elantraceey(f): 12:05pm On Jun 10, 2015
I don't see anything so big in his head.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Banky West - "Haters Like To Talk About The Size Of My Head" by colossus2: 12:06pm On Jun 10, 2015
With his "W" head grin

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Banky West - "Haters Like To Talk About The Size Of My Head" by kunleee(m): 12:06pm On Jun 10, 2015
wow
Re: Banky West - "Haters Like To Talk About The Size Of My Head" by SWAGGAVILLAGE(m): 12:06pm On Jun 10, 2015
d size is OK,Na just say hair no dey grow

7 Likes

Re: Banky West - "Haters Like To Talk About The Size Of My Head" by Matttthew(m): 12:06pm On Jun 10, 2015
Na because u get big and fat head now..... Go look for needle n syringe.....

U can tank u me lerra cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Banky West - "Haters Like To Talk About The Size Of My Head" by adonismuller(m): 12:06pm On Jun 10, 2015
These days if you no rush book space for nairaland you are on your own oo...some people phone get 5G, before u type full stop,them don type one page!

Back to topic.....>

Dear Banky,
I am a big fan of urs and I love your music,but the truth is your head is not only big but funny and it looks like an Ostrich egg.

I have tried severally to calculate its shape,I used forial series,frobenius,almighty formular,tried integration and differentiation but it keeps telling me mathematical error.

Bros to say the truth your head is big but that doesn't make me a hater!!

Plz don't take this to heart........

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Banky West - "Haters Like To Talk About The Size Of My Head" by ebamma(m): 12:06pm On Jun 10, 2015
Banky do your thing Bro,
Haters are only jealous Cos you are living their dream

2 Likes

Re: Banky West - "Haters Like To Talk About The Size Of My Head" by ammyluv2002(f): 12:06pm On Jun 10, 2015
Funny
Re: Banky West - "Haters Like To Talk About The Size Of My Head" by eminikansoso(m): 12:06pm On Jun 10, 2015
His name should be EDWARD (Head ward) grin

4 Likes

Re: Banky West - "Haters Like To Talk About The Size Of My Head" by boykas(m): 12:06pm On Jun 10, 2015
Na wah oooo.. cool shocked shocked shocked

I no wan comment sha
Re: Banky West - "Haters Like To Talk About The Size Of My Head" by ebamma(m): 12:06pm On Jun 10, 2015
MakCoby:
Omo , your head too big abeg grin
and im account balance too big too,
And the chicks he can get, you can't even dream about it
Re: Banky West - "Haters Like To Talk About The Size Of My Head" by DanWrites(m): 12:06pm On Jun 10, 2015
Wonderful stories happen on DNB Stories

1 Like

Re: Banky West - "Haters Like To Talk About The Size Of My Head" by jegson01: 12:07pm On Jun 10, 2015
Too big though grin grin grin
Re: Banky West - "Haters Like To Talk About The Size Of My Head" by phrancky(m): 12:07pm On Jun 10, 2015
grin Isi uku grin grin grin

Hehheheheheheh.

Buying some space for GEJ my hero wink
Re: Banky West - "Haters Like To Talk About The Size Of My Head" by seedorfg(m): 12:07pm On Jun 10, 2015
eddie murphy haterz
Re: Banky West - "Haters Like To Talk About The Size Of My Head" by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jun 10, 2015
Thats your life, live it anyhow you like but remember to take the consequence of your decision.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos: Singer, Waje Shares Cute Pics, Celebrates Easter In Style / The Truth Behind Popular IG User @kingtblakhoc / Ayden Young, Adunni Ade's Son's 7th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.