Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,906 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:56 AM

Pastor Tunde Bakare Saw An Igbo Giant Pursuing Him In Dream - Sahara Reporters - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Tunde Bakare Saw An Igbo Giant Pursuing Him In Dream - Sahara Reporters (41433 Views)

Pastor Tunde Bakare And His Wife, Olayide (Photos) / ATM Installed At Pastor Tunde Bakare's Church In Lagos (Photos) / I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Saw An Igbo Giant Pursuing Him In Dream - Sahara Reporters by drake2(m): 3:24pm On Jun 10, 2015
brooklyn49:
sir, I will help u interpret the dream without a token..(Joseph tinz)...

the Igbo u saw was actually Ikechuckwu Ekweremadu
the "you" was actually not you but one Ahmed Ti**bu...
mocked u in the dream right??
that's exactly what Nigerians are doing tinubu now...thank u man of God™

Brooklyn! Love ur post. I shared, liked and quoted it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Saw An Igbo Giant Pursuing Him In Dream - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 10, 2015
This man has something to say...always sad
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Saw An Igbo Giant Pursuing Him In Dream - Sahara Reporters by Caliph69: 3:33pm On Jun 10, 2015
Its unfortunate that most of us take everything we read without some iota of doubt or objectivity. I was in church on the said Sunday, and the pastor never mentioned anything about an Igbo giant in a dream. I think the video link should have helped clarify this. Also, the idea of drinking water was a result of a book someone gave to him, which after reading, he realized what he was missing by not taking enough water.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Saw An Igbo Giant Pursuing Him In Dream - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jun 10, 2015
jesussaves22:
PLS GUIDE ME ON HOW TO POST IN NAIRALAND. Thanks
not a big deal bro...
follow the few steps very keenly:

1. click on the section u want to post ur update..e.g politics, food, health or car talk?

2. scroll down to the bottom of the already posted news (see image attached)

3. click on "create new topic (see image attached) the read the instructions PLS..the scroll down n write ur topic in the first page provided bfr moving down to put up ur whole writeup in the second page..

4. when done, click on "done" on the right hand section of ur keyboard...move down a bit n click on "submit"

...n lo! ur update is ready fr digestion
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Saw An Igbo Giant Pursuing Him In Dream - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jun 10, 2015
drake2:

Brooklyn! Love ur post. I shared, liked and quoted it.
God bless u bro...#1love

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Saw An Igbo Giant Pursuing Him In Dream - Sahara Reporters by Neplusultra(f): 3:40pm On Jun 10, 2015
Rejoice igbos! Ur salvation is near! They know it!
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Saw An Igbo Giant Pursuing Him In Dream - Sahara Reporters by Neplusultra(f): 3:43pm On Jun 10, 2015
chinae:
Allow the people of God go to dea promise land (d land of the rising Sun).

You don't need a prophet to do d interpretation, it's crystal clear, visible to the blind & audible to the deaf.

I still suspect dis msg hav been coming but he refused accepting the absolute fact that Biafra will rise again. could it be result of his previous collapse? (God hand). a gud reader will comprehend that he is mixing up d story trying not to be d Good news carrier for the Gaint tribe in dea attire, but a bad news to Egypt.
Exactly wot i tink too, he's bin surpressing d dream but dey dealt him a terrible blow dis time! Part two is coming, he neva see something cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Saw An Igbo Giant Pursuing Him In Dream - Sahara Reporters by elohorayodele: 3:44pm On Jun 10, 2015
Eluwilussit:

Na bad market cause am. No more gej to attack. Very soon, they will turn against PMB and apc to remain relevant. grin

cheesy
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Saw An Igbo Giant Pursuing Him In Dream - Sahara Reporters by realglob(m): 3:52pm On Jun 10, 2015
Oga try as much as u can to complete your medications. It won't hurt #xenophobia?
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Saw An Igbo Giant Pursuing Him In Dream - Sahara Reporters by Lynpet: 3:55pm On Jun 10, 2015
Here Here Here come the Land of the rising sun Biafra... my hope of tomorrow
Igbo we too much ooooo
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Saw An Igbo Giant Pursuing Him In Dream - Sahara Reporters by Blackfire(m): 3:58pm On Jun 10, 2015
The igbo's masqurade that will deal with u, is still pursuing pastor tunde bakare.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Saw An Igbo Giant Pursuing Him In Dream - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 10, 2015
Hmmmmm! May be you get link to Oba Of Lagos ! You better confess your seen to the Igbos or the giant Igbo man go chase you till you Jump into the Lagoon shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Saw An Igbo Giant Pursuing Him In Dream - Sahara Reporters by Orikinla(m): 4:02pm On Jun 10, 2015
Kx:
[size=15pt]If it was something else, they would say it was a prophecy.

But now that it is about "yeebos", it is a dream.

If I may be the Joseph of Bakare's dream, pastor saw the vision of Biafra coming to stay.[/size]

[size=18pt]IS BIAFRA AN IGBO NAME?[/size]
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Saw An Igbo Giant Pursuing Him In Dream - Sahara Reporters by Chinom(m): 4:16pm On Jun 10, 2015
OMG.... this left me in stitches. I never laughed so loud. The picture is so apt.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Saw An Igbo Giant Pursuing Him In Dream - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jun 10, 2015
Igbo giant? What of Igbo dwarf? Mtchewww...
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Saw An Igbo Giant Pursuing Him In Dream - Sahara Reporters by ugodean8485(f): 4:25pm On Jun 10, 2015
So make we interpret the dream for am?must any news from sahara reporters make FB undecided
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Saw An Igbo Giant Pursuing Him In Dream - Sahara Reporters by chiedu7: 4:28pm On Jun 10, 2015
teeowl:
Igbo giant? What of Igbo dwarf? Mtchewww...
Jealous!!!
If igbos were not giants why do u hate us so much and yet won't let us leave

jealousy

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Saw An Igbo Giant Pursuing Him In Dream - Sahara Reporters by ugodean8485(f): 4:30pm On Jun 10, 2015
Chinom:
OMG.... this left me in stitches. I never laughed so loud. The picture is so apt.

Hahahahahaha hahahahahaha naija won't kill me ohhh....warisdis na cheesy grin cheesy it's so freaking hilarious... Just can't stop laughing

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Saw An Igbo Giant Pursuing Him In Dream - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jun 10, 2015
I am not holding you or any Igbo person, it is a free world, do as you wish.
chiedu7:
Jealous!!! If igbos were not giants why do u hate us so much and yet won't let us leave
jealousy
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Saw An Igbo Giant Pursuing Him In Dream - Sahara Reporters by Isong007(m): 4:35pm On Jun 10, 2015
Chai...! Typhoid na wicked sickness
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Saw An Igbo Giant Pursuing Him In Dream - Sahara Reporters by jossyj: 4:36pm On Jun 10, 2015
Kx:
[size=15pt]If it was something else, they would say it was a prophecy.

But now that it is about "yeebos", it is a dream.

If I may be the Joseph of Bakare's dream, pastor saw the vision of Biafra coming to stay.[/size]

but the yorubas and hausas don't want you to mention Biafra now.
Well, you are the real Joseph.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Saw An Igbo Giant Pursuing Him In Dream - Sahara Reporters by jossyj: 4:43pm On Jun 10, 2015
baysol:

It means Igbo represent PHD- Pull Him Down symbol since 1914 and forever, before their waterloo. Imagine all these noise because all they could muster is a deputy speaker like a cleaner job. They call themselves giant they forgot that Goliath was once a giant like them who was fell by David(Yoruba- Oyedepo). Continue opening your eyes and not see until your great fall that is coming soon, o Igbos.

your eyes will soon open

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Saw An Igbo Giant Pursuing Him In Dream - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 10, 2015
musabuhari:

http://saharareporters.com/2015/06/08/pastor-tunde-bakare-explains-his-collapse-and-his-dream-giant
. This is the actualization of biafra....we will soon match and crush al our enemies. I raise our flag so high..."The land of the raising sun" all hail biafra....BIAFRA. THE GIANT OF AFRICA......al hail biafr

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Saw An Igbo Giant Pursuing Him In Dream - Sahara Reporters by nwakaibeya1: 4:50pm On Jun 10, 2015
as a concerned igbo man we have the power to save pastor Tunde bakare from spiritual problem which could land him into serious spiritual problem.if he is complaining about this spiritual attack it means his pastorial calling must be called to questioning and we pity those under his guide because they too are under very serious spiritual bondages and ignorantly they keep moving with him and to put it mildly they lack the LIGHT the MANTLE, the POWER that be needed to defend themselves@night and in the dream and always and to launch a counter attack against such spiritual unslaught against them and that is why we have been shouting that humanbeings must accept and embrace the kingdom of God of justice that has come for them to be totally liberated and set free,BEHOLD, Jesuschrist has comeback and the LIGHT has come, the mantle has come&judgment has come upon the earth and people like Sahara reporters cannot carry the revelation and truth news that we have brought to the world? You humanbeigns must Fear God,Be wise like a serpent, the comming of the kingdom of God ofJesuschrist is for revenge and especially,when you read or hear what you have never read or heard before, investigate it especially in the spiritual before you confront what you dont know the beginning to the end and be it known to you about the conseqences of vain challenge and confrontation, that this is  God of justice revenge and judgement on earth.NB :Behold Every treasure of human beings is hidden in the darkest secret places and you can only obtain your treasures with the LIGHT which real Jesus Christ gives and unfortunately human beigns don't have the LIGHT,the MANTLE ,forget the pretenses of humanbeings, they are those we call CHAMELEONS , and NIGHT PEOPLE :We speak with LIGHT and POWER and the MANTLE, that is unbelievable to humanbeigns ,who can battle with God of justice?Again Kingdom of God of justice has come and it's judgement,we told you to investigate it by all means and we ask, where are the prophets and those who have eyes to see the hidden and future don't you have eyes anymore?Matthew 13:13 This is why I speak to them in parables:Though seeing,they do not see;though hearing,they dont hear or understand,Jeremiah 5.21,22 .it is written:Acts 28:26"'Go to this people&say"u will be ever hearing but never understanding;u will be ever seeing but never perceiving.thats the POWER and AUTHORITY "Deuteronomy 32:6 Do you thus requite the LORD,O foolish people and unwise? is not he your father that has bought you? has he not made you?reminder that WISDOM is UNCOMMON ABILITY to check and accept NEW TRUTH and REVELATION and parables,NO MATTER how BITTER It is or seem#so said THE Greatest teacher of all time JESUS CHRIST:we know Humanbeings remains limited by the knowledge available to them and will always find it difficult to key into new revelation,especially the spiritual as not many people have the knowledge and it's wisdom just like Tunde bakare ?Romans11,21-30:GOD is wicked and you must know the HOT TRUTH and dont be decieved by ignorant pastors and prophets and bornagains and even secular saying God loves you and his mercy endures forever only?who told you God loves you and you cannot sleep at night and ghosts are pursuing you like the ghost in igbo dress pursuing Tunde bakare? can't you see that God doesn't love you as you claim?we have come to expose the hidden secrets of humansbeigns. watchout we don't combine@all and those who have ear let them hear what the spirits are saying
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Saw An Igbo Giant Pursuing Him In Dream - Sahara Reporters by CORRECTMAN78(m): 4:57pm On Jun 10, 2015
The dream means conquering of the traitor within before facing the distant enemy.

You know what I mean; South West is the Judas Iscariot of Southern Nigeria. They have in great deal, ridicled the Southern Nigeria. For the fear of uncertainty of their future, they chose the Southern Nigeria remain in Egypt.

Abeg, I want to say a very big shoutout to Tinubu and the political tacticians of the South West.

DJ pls, I want you to play to their(Tinubu and his cronies) listening pleasure eehm'..., (let me sort out the record, I will be right back)
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Saw An Igbo Giant Pursuing Him In Dream - Sahara Reporters by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 5:01pm On Jun 10, 2015
Kikikiki, Gaint Igbo man chasing him down to the lagoon, I hope we was in the mist of Oba of Lagos in that dream. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Saw An Igbo Giant Pursuing Him In Dream - Sahara Reporters by maestroz: 5:12pm On Jun 10, 2015
ask bakare, was the giant with a broom, if he was he shouldn't look far he must have taken something that belongs to nobody.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Saw An Igbo Giant Pursuing Him In Dream - Sahara Reporters by deprince0(m): 5:36pm On Jun 10, 2015
That dream simply means that pastor bakare has no spiritual power in him. He said he raised his ring up but the being laughed and mocked him before he(bakare) took to his heels. This means that Bakare believes in one source of power but there is no power (definitely not of God) in what he(bakare) believes. Spiritually, he is nothing.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Saw An Igbo Giant Pursuing Him In Dream - Sahara Reporters by sixtus3606(m): 5:40pm On Jun 10, 2015
musabuhari:

http://saharareporters.com/2015/06/08/pastor-tunde-bakare-explains-his-collapse-and-his-dream-giant
He should just return whosoever property's in his possession. Or else.....
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Saw An Igbo Giant Pursuing Him In Dream - Sahara Reporters by BiafranPrince: 5:47pm On Jun 10, 2015
It means Biafra is knocking at their doors to tell them we are restoring our land, our sovereignty, our father's land.

Biafra hail your freedom is near.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Saw An Igbo Giant Pursuing Him In Dream - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jun 10, 2015
brooklyn49:
sir, I will help u interpret the dream without a token..(Joseph tinz)...

the Igbo u saw was actually Ikechuckwu Ekweremadu
the "you" was actually not you but one Ahmed Ti**bu...
mocked u in the dream right??
that's exactly what Nigerians are doing tinubu now...thank u man of God™
hahaha!!!! King Joseph will rofl in his grave as he reads this. This comment tight pass Orjiakor gee-string

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Saw An Igbo Giant Pursuing Him In Dream - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 10, 2015
BiafranPrince:
It means Biafra is knocking at their doors to tell them we are restoring our land, our sovereignty, our father's land.

Biafra hail your freedom is near.
otondo!boody kwehor!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Impregnates Choir Member In Lagos / I Crashed ‘flying’ From Benin To UK, Says Man Found In Sapele River. / Winners Chapel Refuses To Wed Couple In Akwa Ibom Over Lateness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.