Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

Dele Momodu Visits Bukola Saraki At His Home In Abuja (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Momodu Visits Bukola Saraki At His Home In Abuja (photos) (57721 Views)

Buhari, Saraki At The Marriage Of Atiku's Daughters (Photos) / More Photos Of Buhari,Osinbajo And Saraki At Independence Day Celebration 2day / Jay Z Visits Bukola Saraki In Kwara (2006) - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dele Momodu Visits Bukola Saraki At His Home In Abuja (photos) by lalasticlala(m): 3:57pm On Jun 10, 2015
Chief Momodu shared the photos and captioned:

Pic 1: 'Just paid a visit to Nigeria's brand new Senate President DR ABUBAKAR BUKOLA SARAKI at home in Abuja..."

Pic 2: DR SARAKI's biggest strength is his ability to reach out to everyone... May God be with him all the way...

Pic 3: Met The Senate President DR SARAKI inside his home office ...

http://ink361.com/app/users/ig-290514337/delemomoduovation/photos/ig-1003840240592603220_290514337

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu Visits Bukola Saraki At His Home In Abuja (photos) by INTROVERT(f): 3:57pm On Jun 10, 2015
I wish him well...

His office looks tight

I love the second pix grin

12 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu Visits Bukola Saraki At His Home In Abuja (photos) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jun 10, 2015
This man has suddenly highjacked the light of all important news in the media. We don't get to hear of Buhari and the country's pressing matters again. Na to dey follow Bukola's selfies and visitors all about

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu Visits Bukola Saraki At His Home In Abuja (photos) by Ezenwammadu(m): 3:58pm On Jun 10, 2015
Sarki knows how to play power grab politics

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu Visits Bukola Saraki At His Home In Abuja (photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 3:58pm On Jun 10, 2015
Ur eyes big no mean sey u dey see- NASS 2015 election a case study..

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu Visits Bukola Saraki At His Home In Abuja (photos) by atlwireles: 4:00pm On Jun 10, 2015
What is a cashier's calculator doing on his table or my eyes are seeing double cheesy cheesy cheesy

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu Visits Bukola Saraki At His Home In Abuja (photos) by vedaxcool(m): 4:00pm On Jun 10, 2015
There is that point in your life u realisd everything is going to well to be true . . . when u realise such know ur water loo is impeding.

6 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Visits Bukola Saraki At His Home In Abuja (photos) by modath(f): 4:00pm On Jun 10, 2015
I initially rooted for Saraki's emergence up till his "coup" yesterday before it finally dawned that his obsessive desire to "serve" Nigeria at all cost is predicated on his numerous upcoming cases and the immunity the office will grant him while allowing him amass a massive "war chest" for his future ambition.

All he has suceeded in achieving is to "Atikulize" himself; possessing more than enough money but little to no credibility to garner the needed support beyond his primary domain..

With his initial n-PDP drama & recent APC "coup", he has lost every goodwill from the streets!! When the dust settles he'll see that he won the battle but he has lost the war.. No how this will ever end well!!!

*TANoids don't count, they couldn't even "help" the "hero" of their time"

God help Nigeria cos its obvious these people don't care one bit!!!

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu Visits Bukola Saraki At His Home In Abuja (photos) by agarawu23(m): 4:00pm On Jun 10, 2015
nice one

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Visits Bukola Saraki At His Home In Abuja (photos) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jun 10, 2015
I like one thing about this man..Saraki
a true and successful politician must be radical as he is.
no 100% percent loyalty

5 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Visits Bukola Saraki At His Home In Abuja (photos) by stevecantrell: 4:04pm On Jun 10, 2015
vedaxcool:
There is that point in your life u realisd everything is going to well to be true . . . when u realise such know ur water loo is impeding.

Lol ! Are you reading my mind ?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Visits Bukola Saraki At His Home In Abuja (photos) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jun 10, 2015
You best get used to seeing that face, cos he's Nigeria's no. 3 citizen now. tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Visits Bukola Saraki At His Home In Abuja (photos) by alaoeri: 4:07pm On Jun 10, 2015
The SP enjoy it while it last.

3 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Visits Bukola Saraki At His Home In Abuja (photos) by vedaxcool(m): 4:07pm On Jun 10, 2015
stevecantrell:

Lol ! Are you reading my mind ?

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Visits Bukola Saraki At His Home In Abuja (photos) by onajo2000(m): 4:08pm On Jun 10, 2015
Buhari man with saraki?? Tifnubu don finished

5 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Visits Bukola Saraki At His Home In Abuja (photos) by FreeGlobe(f): 4:09pm On Jun 10, 2015
alaoeri:
The SP enjoy it while it last.
lol, so why will it not last?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Visits Bukola Saraki At His Home In Abuja (photos) by ionsman: 4:09pm On Jun 10, 2015
To be frank, I always wanted saraki, but I didnt like the way he emerged. ...Congrats to him anyways.....
Pdp is a party full of remarkably adroit and determined politicians. ..

Saraki to Tinubu..... grin

6 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Visits Bukola Saraki At His Home In Abuja (photos) by UnknownT: 4:13pm On Jun 10, 2015
handsomeclouds:
This man has suddenly highjacked all important news in the media. We don't get to hear of Buhari and the county's pressing matters. Na to dey follow Bukola's selfies and visitors all about
Exactly. Even Boko Haram are jealous with him, he hijacked attention from them since yesterday

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Visits Bukola Saraki At His Home In Abuja (photos) by onajo2000(m): 4:14pm On Jun 10, 2015
Tifnubu is planning another antics but will not work

3 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Visits Bukola Saraki At His Home In Abuja (photos) by missKiffy(f): 4:16pm On Jun 10, 2015
This one will not sit his äss down in one place undecided

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Visits Bukola Saraki At His Home In Abuja (photos) by stevecantrell: 4:17pm On Jun 10, 2015
INTROVERT:
I wish him well...

His office looks tight

I love the second pix grin

He looks like a school boy that stole and ate puff puff and just cleaned the oil from his mouth..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Visits Bukola Saraki At His Home In Abuja (photos) by IVORY2009(m): 4:22pm On Jun 10, 2015
stevecantrell:

He looks like a school boy that stole and ate puff puff and just cleaned the oil from his mouth..

Bad belle, pelle u here grin cheesy
Re: Dele Momodu Visits Bukola Saraki At His Home In Abuja (photos) by Crocz(m): 4:25pm On Jun 10, 2015
At the inception, I said it that it would be in their best interest for APC to support Saraki for the seat but Tinubu sees him as a threat and he feels he can spread his tentacles everywhere forgetting that the party belong to "everybody and nobody" grin ...Saraki would be more problem to them if he isn't than if he is. People who know him well would tell you that he's a smart, ambitiously dangerous man who'd do anything to attain his wants. He doesn't relent, he doesn't yield, he doesn't coward-in or out...he would take risks others would think madness. He dared his own father when he pitched tent in enemy's(his own sister's) camp.

He doesn't care how or what it takes...he's willing to achieve his ambition with whatever means necessary...and I mean whatever means necessary

10 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Visits Bukola Saraki At His Home In Abuja (photos) by Upnepaa(m): 4:26pm On Jun 10, 2015
Is saraki now the new nigerian president

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Visits Bukola Saraki At His Home In Abuja (photos) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jun 10, 2015
onajo2000:
Tifnubu is planning another antics but will not work

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Visits Bukola Saraki At His Home In Abuja (photos) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jun 10, 2015
Dele momodu is a political prostitute

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Visits Bukola Saraki At His Home In Abuja (photos) by Vado(m): 4:28pm On Jun 10, 2015
Bukola still dey use bold 5 o but naija babes be wanting that new iphone 6 tho.

5 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Visits Bukola Saraki At His Home In Abuja (photos) by stevecantrell: 4:28pm On Jun 10, 2015
IVORY2009:

Bad belle, pelle u here grin cheesy

I just say it the way I see it.

What's my business ?..they're only struggling over a dead carcass of a country. Lol !
Re: Dele Momodu Visits Bukola Saraki At His Home In Abuja (photos) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jun 10, 2015
Dele has left Tinubu because he knows that his power is on downward spiral
Re: Dele Momodu Visits Bukola Saraki At His Home In Abuja (photos) by kestolove95(m): 4:32pm On Jun 10, 2015
rubbish
Re: Dele Momodu Visits Bukola Saraki At His Home In Abuja (photos) by nawtibownie: 4:33pm On Jun 10, 2015
Talk of the country now. I hope he acts well sha.
Re: Dele Momodu Visits Bukola Saraki At His Home In Abuja (photos) by flerKys(f): 4:47pm On Jun 10, 2015
Our senate president should from today belong to everybody and not Nobody.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aerial View Of Aso Rock Presidential Complex As Captured On Google Earth / Soludo's Son, Ozonna Disassociates Himself From Soludo's Letter To Peter Obi / Farouk Adamu: "The Oil Belongs To Jigawa, We'll Use Our Blood To Protect It"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.