Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,024 members, 7,807,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

Please Help! I Am In Love With Ribadu And Soludo - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Please Help! I Am In Love With Ribadu And Soludo (701 Views)

Help!!!.....'m In Love With Mukina2..("queen Of My Heart")..what Do I Do ??? / Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander / * How To Make A Girl Fall In Love With You - Here Is Something Every Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help! I Am In Love With Ribadu And Soludo by fredsmith: 9:00pm On Sep 17, 2006
wish they could come out and contest for presidency come 2007
Re: Please Help! I Am In Love With Ribadu And Soludo by windywendy(f): 10:14pm On Sep 18, 2006
Get over yourself my friend, and stop dreaming wink Besides, this section is for business, so take your love affair to the Romance section lipsrsealed
Re: Please Help! I Am In Love With Ribadu And Soludo by Seun(m): 6:11pm On Sep 23, 2006
Moved to the Dtating zone.
Re: Please Help! I Am In Love With Ribadu And Soludo by Dvampire(m): 6:29pm On Sep 23, 2006
*peeks at thread* what's going on here?

Re: Please Help! I Am In Love With Ribadu And Soludo by Raymand(m): 7:27pm On Sep 23, 2006
@ Seun
Dating section? grin thats just wrong man angry
Re: Please Help! I Am In Love With Ribadu And Soludo by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:30pm On Oct 27, 2006
lol grin
Re: Please Help! I Am In Love With Ribadu And Soludo by omowhyou(m): 11:18am On Jul 06, 2007
Na who be Ribadu self, Soludo well he dey try

(1) (Reply)

Sex Before Marriage / Guys What Turns You On, Whenyou See A Woman ? / Looking For A Nigerian Gf Do You Think It Is A Good Move?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.