Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,152 members, 7,807,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:26 PM

Can't Remember My Laptop's Password, Pls HELP!!! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Can't Remember My Laptop's Password, Pls HELP!!! (972 Views)

I Forgot My Laptop Password / I Can't Remember My Windows Server 2012 Password. Help! / Help Needed: Forgotten Laptop Password (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can't Remember My Laptop's Password, Pls HELP!!! by Debbylia(f): 4:41pm On Jun 10, 2015
please the computer gurus, I changed my laptop's password and I didn't login until a week after only to discover that I can't remember the password again. What's the way out without me having to loose all the files on my laptop.
N.B. I didn't create a password reset disk, which makes that option not usable for me.
Re: Can't Remember My Laptop's Password, Pls HELP!!! by kestolove95(m): 4:48pm On Jun 10, 2015
take it to the real owner, he/she wil unlock it for u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can't Remember My Laptop's Password, Pls HELP!!! by daamazing(m): 4:52pm On Jun 10, 2015
OYO
Re: Can't Remember My Laptop's Password, Pls HELP!!! by obiak4(m): 5:06pm On Jun 10, 2015
buy a reboot CD and format your system or better still try any password you think you could have used
good luck
Re: Can't Remember My Laptop's Password, Pls HELP!!! by ENEMIESENEMY(m): 5:08pm On Jun 10, 2015
Sometimes these things are fixable, but the computer needs to be in my hands before I can find a way, it's sometimes hard to explain with words.
Worst that could happen is we format your computer. Don't be afraid of your documents, for you won't lose a single file.
Re: Can't Remember My Laptop's Password, Pls HELP!!! by makavele: 11:06pm On Jun 10, 2015
Debbylia:
please the computer gurus, I changed my laptop's password and I didn't login until a week after only to discover that I can't remember the password again. What's the way out without me having to loose all the files on my laptop.
N.B. I didn't create a password reset disk, which makes that option not usable for me.

if u cn prove to me that the laptop wasn't stolen...
i'll help u reset your password and/or create a new password
or use the old one if you wish . . and it will take less than 2mins
Re: Can't Remember My Laptop's Password, Pls HELP!!! by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jun 10, 2015
Give it back to the owner grin
Re: Can't Remember My Laptop's Password, Pls HELP!!! by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jun 10, 2015
I am impressed with the comments so far, please nobody should give him a solution if any until he proves to you that he is the real owner of the laptop.
Re: Can't Remember My Laptop's Password, Pls HELP!!! by dazekid(m): 5:28am On Jun 11, 2015
Not exactly difficult, provide proof of ownership and I could post methods to get it done or you could bring it to me along with proof that it is your's and I would have it fixed. No loss of files or documents.
Re: Can't Remember My Laptop's Password, Pls HELP!!! by Debbylia(f): 10:21am On Jun 11, 2015
wow.....all these comments on ownership sha, am a Lady who knows a li2 about laptop all I wanted was to be sure if I wouldn't loose my files if I reset my password and if its something I can reset myself. I will give the system to someone to help reset it since nobody can trust me here which I truly understand why. thanks to u all
Re: Can't Remember My Laptop's Password, Pls HELP!!! by femi4: 4:23pm On Jun 11, 2015
Debbylia:
wow.....all these comments on ownership sha, am a Lady who knows a li2 about laptop all I wanted was to be sure if I wouldn't loose my files if I reset my password and if its something I can reset myself. I will give the system to someone to help reset it since nobody can trust me here which I truly understand why. thanks to u all
Slave your hardisk to another system and back up your files. Now, you can format your PC

(1) (Reply)

Windows 10 Is Out Already / Please Advice Me On A Good Laptop I Can Buy That Has This Qualities(open) / Pls Anyone With Knowledge Of Latex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.