Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,821 members, 7,798,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

Knowing Buhari Will Not Fail, PDP Supporters Now Tags Along - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Knowing Buhari Will Not Fail, PDP Supporters Now Tags Along (1098 Views)

Biafra Vs Arewa Face Off: The Five Major Issues We Must Not Fail To Understand / APC And PDP Supporters Parked Their Cars In Church In Benin Today / PICTURES Only PDP Supporters Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Knowing Buhari Will Not Fail, PDP Supporters Now Tags Along by egift(m): 5:16pm On Jun 10, 2015
Am very happy for how the events of recent days have flipped PDP and their supporters to the Change Movement.

At the beginning when we first floated the possibility that Buhari will be elected President, man PDP handlers laughed at it. And dismissed it with a wave of the hand. Asked us to wake up from our dream. We smiled.

When the merger came, 5 Governors joined and the party formed - the same folks laughed and told tales of how it will be destroyed before our eyes. Even Okupe who spend time with Jonathan and earn millions from him, was so convinced he embraced the name of a Bastard.

Today, the rest is history. Buhari was victorious. Transition is peaceful. And APC has brought Change. And on daily basis, President Buhari is hitting it out of the pack and shaming those who told unprintable lies of how Nigeria will be in flames if he wins.

Now that the PDP have seen the light, competence and focus the APC team team led by our able President, they how bowed. All they have resorted to is to see if they can plant seeds of discord in the ranks and files of APC, spread bear-faced lies, blow things out of proportion and scramble for crumbs.

As we watch the agenda and programmes of President Buhari unfold and the new beginning of cleaning up the 16years mess of the PDP, we will keep our eyes on their dubious antics as they flip-flop and continue their rain of insults and name-calling.

One thing is clear, Change is here to stay.

2 Likes

Re: Knowing Buhari Will Not Fail, PDP Supporters Now Tags Along by Ezenwammadu(m): 5:19pm On Jun 10, 2015
Consolation thread

5 Likes

Re: Knowing Buhari Will Not Fail, PDP Supporters Now Tags Along by Ama80(f): 5:23pm On Jun 10, 2015
Talk d walk.you and ur party hav been rehearsing to take off.kilode?d First attempt in choosing yr leaders you goofed.we pdp are takin adv of ur political naivety not really tagging.
Re: Knowing Buhari Will Not Fail, PDP Supporters Now Tags Along by egift(m): 5:27pm On Jun 10, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
Consolation thread

APC won the National Assembly elections. We have the majority in both Houses. South East are carried along. There will be a vibrant 3 arms of Government. This is Administration is headed by APC. The outcome got the Presidency more supporters.

So tell us who need consolation - Progressive Nigerians or TANiods that are just clinging on crumbs?
Re: Knowing Buhari Will Not Fail, PDP Supporters Now Tags Along by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jun 10, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
Consolation thread

grin grin grin grin he has been missing since yesterday....
Re: Knowing Buhari Will Not Fail, PDP Supporters Now Tags Along by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 10, 2015
egift:

APC won the National Assembly elections. We have the majority in both Houses. South East are carried along. There will be a vibrant 3 arms of Government. This is Administration is headed by APC. The outcome got the Presidency more supporters.

So tell us who need consolation - Progressive Nigerians or TANiods that are just clinging on crumbs?

4 yrs time I will tell you who needs consolation

3 Likes

Re: Knowing Buhari Will Not Fail, PDP Supporters Now Tags Along by kay1one2(m): 5:31pm On Jun 10, 2015
All I see is fratures in the foundation of the apc house!
Re: Knowing Buhari Will Not Fail, PDP Supporters Now Tags Along by egift(m): 5:37pm On Jun 10, 2015
CHESSBOARD:
4 yrs time I will tell you who needs consolation

Kowa and Apga have better chance at winning the Presidency than the killer party. In 2019, anyone that try to take Nigeria back to the Corruption, Failures and under-development of 16yrs of the PDP will be flogged and deported grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Knowing Buhari Will Not Fail, PDP Supporters Now Tags Along by PhockPhockMan: 5:39pm On Jun 10, 2015
[s]
egift:
Am very happy for how the events of recent days have flipped PDP and their supporters to the Change Movement.

At the beginning when we first floated the possibility that Buhari will be elected President, man PDP handlers laughed at it. And dismissed it with a wave of the hand. Asked us to wake up from our dream. We smiled.

When the merger came, 5 Governors joined and the party formed - the same folks laughed and told tales of how it will be destroyed before our eyes. Even Okupe who spend time with Jonathan and earn millions from him, was so convinced he embraced the name of a Bastard.

Today, the rest is history. Buhari was victorious. Transition is peaceful. And APC has brought Change. And on daily basis, President Buhari is hitting it out of the pack and shaming those who told unprintable lies of how Nigeria will be in flames if he wins.

Now that the PDP have seen the light, competence and focus the APC team team led by our able President, they how bowed. All they have resorted to is to see if they can plant seeds of discord in the ranks and files of APC, spread bear-faced lies, blow things out of proportion and scramble for crumbs.

As we watch the agenda and programmes of President Buhari unfold and the new beginning of cleaning up the 16years mess of the PDP, we will keep our eyes on their dubious antics as they flip-flop and continue their rain of insults and name-calling.

One thing is clear, Change is here to stay.
[/s]

This is the first time in my life I'm seeing a Weeping Ruling party

2 Likes

Re: Knowing Buhari Will Not Fail, PDP Supporters Now Tags Along by Dannyset(m): 5:44pm On Jun 10, 2015
egift:

Re: Knowing Buhari Will Not Fail, PDP Supporters Now Tags Along by Ramnon2: 5:46pm On Jun 10, 2015
Knowing Buhari Will Not Fail

And you know this by what metrics? Can you share your evidence for this?
Re: Knowing Buhari Will Not Fail, PDP Supporters Now Tags Along by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jun 10, 2015
win win for Buhari

3 Likes

Re: Knowing Buhari Will Not Fail, PDP Supporters Now Tags Along by Bifwoli: 5:51pm On Jun 10, 2015
He will fail coz he's more interested in feel good tours than sitting at home to attend to more pressing issues.

But I guess he won't change since he's a Fulani nomad- their culture is to wander around.
Re: Knowing Buhari Will Not Fail, PDP Supporters Now Tags Along by egift(m): 5:59pm On Jun 10, 2015
kay1one2:
All I see is fratures in the foundation of the apc house!

The 16yrs of destruction will not be fixed with the wave of a hand. There is work ahead and APC and President Buhari have what it will take to do it.

Next is cabinet. On that Buhari and his party has an unlimited latitude to select who to appoint. And PDP does not have who it takes to block any nomination. And even it you block any name, if the person is needed in the administration, he can be given a portfolio that does not require Senate confirmation.
Re: Knowing Buhari Will Not Fail, PDP Supporters Now Tags Along by egift(m): 6:03pm On Jun 10, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
This is the first time in my life I'm seeing are Weeping Ruling party

Mr. Phockery, APC has this in control. From the Presidency to the National Assembly, Judiciary and the 4-walls of Nigeria. PDP Rumour Mills are just overheating like it was during the Campaign grin grin grin grin
Re: Knowing Buhari Will Not Fail, PDP Supporters Now Tags Along by egift(m): 6:12pm On Jun 10, 2015
Bifwoli:
He will fail

He will not and you know it.

1 Like

Re: Knowing Buhari Will Not Fail, PDP Supporters Now Tags Along by baralatie(m): 6:28pm On Jun 10, 2015
I am here to read the lamenting of some people consoling them self!
Re: Knowing Buhari Will Not Fail, PDP Supporters Now Tags Along by jorlons(m): 6:57pm On Jun 10, 2015
egift:

He will not and you know it.

Ignore these bloody retrogressive Nigerians called TANoids. You can imagine the rubbish the ediot said. I tell you these slaves want to continue under misrule.

I dare say many of them pray and hope Buhari fails so they can say "we told you so" and also for their party(PDP) to return to power

Why can't Nigerians just say, " fvck APC, fvck PDP, we'll support, pray and wish success on whoever is in power and score him at the end of his tenure on his delivery to us.

For every Nigerian wishing Buhari failure, note this and note it well, a Buhari failure is a Nigeria failure for another four years. God will bear me witness, I pray for my leaders to succeed but if they decide to fail, I won't hold back in criticizing them.

Let us cultivate the habit of supporting and praying for our leaders, we cannot continue to expect them to succeed while we pray for their failure.

Let us strive to be non-partisan when it comes to the Nigerian project and pick up partisanship only in election time.

1 Like

Re: Knowing Buhari Will Not Fail, PDP Supporters Now Tags Along by egift(m): 7:02pm On Jun 10, 2015
jorlons:
Ignore these bloody retrogressive Nigerians called TANoids. You can imagine the rubbish the ediot said. I tell you these slaves want to continue under misrule.

I dare say many of them pray and hope Buhari fails so they can say "we told you so" and also for their party(PDP) to return to power

Why can't Nigerians just say, " fvck APC, fvck PDP, we'll support, pray and wish success on whoever is in power and score him at the end of his tenure on his delivery to us.

For every Nigerian wishing Buhari failure, note this and note it well, a Buhari failure is a Nigeria failure for another four years. God will bear me witness, I pray for my leaders to succeed but if they decide to fail, I won't hold back in criticizing them.

Let us cultivate the habit of supporting and praying for our leaders, we cannot continue to expect them to succeed while we pray for their failure.

Let us strive to be non-partisan when it comes to the Nigerian project and pick up partisanship only in election time.

I concur. What is important is that Nigeria gets better. This is not time for personal gratification. It is a call to selfless service. We do not want dubious selfishness that was.

All for Nigeria. The best is ahead and we pray for peace and prosperity in the land.
Re: Knowing Buhari Will Not Fail, PDP Supporters Now Tags Along by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jun 10, 2015
You are blind, Ur reading ur own nigeria political textbook.

(1) (Reply)

US To Help Buhari In Recovering Looted Money Under GEJ / Nigeria Deploys 700 Soldiers To Liberia / Anxiety, Tears, As Lagos Shuts Ladipo Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.