Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,697 members, 7,805,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:33 AM

Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her (61011 Views)

What A Shame!!! A Girl Posts Nude Pictures On Facebook!!!! / A Lady's Response To A Guy Who Sent Her A Pic Of His Genitals / We Got Attacked.. i Ditched Her..now Shes Angry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her by missKiffy(f): 8:11pm On Jun 10, 2015
Here's what happened; a lady invited a male friend to go eat dinner at an Italian restaurant. After ordering an expensive dish and eating his fill, the bill came and he asked her to pay for it. Irritated at his behaviour, she requested that they both pay for their respective meals. The guy said he was going out to get money to pay but never returned and what did the lady do? She shared the guy's pic on Facebook and shamed him...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her by Sexxkillz: 8:28pm On Jun 10, 2015
grin grin grin

136 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 10, 2015
I don't believe this story its either a hoax or it has been embellished. Does the girl have a prior feeling he wasn't gonna pay for the meal? That would have been the only explanation for the guy's picture during the meal.

64 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her by naijaboiy: 8:31pm On Jun 10, 2015
ROTFL!! gringrin

That should be one sharp Nigerian guy grin

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her by elantraceey(f): 8:36pm On Jun 10, 2015
grin grin

That guy is something else.

The girl is lucky she had enough cash with her else it would have been an embarrassing experience.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her by valmunich(m): 8:38pm On Jun 10, 2015
tsew!!! Who else pees at the side of the toilet just cos it makes less noise

165 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her by pretydiva(f): 8:39pm On Jun 10, 2015
C as d guy face b like person wey swallow frog..dat serves him right cheesy

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her by SuperSuave(m): 8:40pm On Jun 10, 2015
forming is not good, be yourself!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her by Dahjhi: 8:42pm On Jun 10, 2015
be like say bush meat don catch the hunter o.. Make I go peruse d guy account for fb grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her by IamLEGEND1: 8:42pm On Jun 10, 2015
Hos are not smiling
Re: Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her by SuperSuave(m): 8:43pm On Jun 10, 2015
naijaboiy:
ROTFL!! gringrin

I don't think he is sharp. see the outcome of his "smartness"

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her by czarr(m): 8:45pm On Jun 10, 2015
......lol see im head. see oo,no be she take am go the restaurant? free the guy joor....
bad sharp guy! lol,he maybe a waffi.
AREA!,AREA!

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her by naijaboiy: 8:47pm On Jun 10, 2015
SuperSuave:
I don't think he is sharp. see the outcome of his "smartness"
The rantings of the bitter girl on social media?

That's nothing mehn!

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her by naijaboiy: 8:48pm On Jun 10, 2015
pretydiva:
C as d guy face b like person wey swallow frog..dat serves him right cheesy
What exactly is serving him right?

15 Likes

Re: Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her by excellentmomma(f): 8:52pm On Jun 10, 2015
She for hold him jacket naa, while waiting.. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her by Dollyak(f): 8:54pm On Jun 10, 2015
Idiott. Never wash your shot in public

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her by missKiffy(f): 9:02pm On Jun 10, 2015
Am not saying the guy shouldn't pay o but since she's the one that invited him for the lunch, it's dicey

92 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her by Brugo(m): 9:07pm On Jun 10, 2015
Why did she ask him out to dinner if she wasn't ready to pay? Stupìd gal.

132 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her by xkris11(m): 9:16pm On Jun 10, 2015
But she invited him for dinner...she should be responsible for the both meal without asking..... Shame on the girl jor

134 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her by MizTyna(f): 9:16pm On Jun 10, 2015
Loooool! The guy is a monkey cry shocked
She invited him tho, so she should've just jejely paid and forget it

18 Likes

Re: Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her by Afrok(m): 9:18pm On Jun 10, 2015
That moment when the hunter becomes d bushmeatcheesy...

32 Likes

Re: Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her by ronald4lif(m): 9:20pm On Jun 10, 2015
Confirm G. grin

9 Likes

Re: Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her by dinachi(m): 9:24pm On Jun 10, 2015
Look it is very clear that most women only mouth feminism mantra but cannot walk the walk. She invited him out so she must pay! The guy did nothing wrong. Yet everyday guys pay bills for foolish women who turn up with her friends for a night out for only two. Women are terrible hypochrites!

207 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her by raziboi(m): 9:28pm On Jun 10, 2015
Bae.... in Nigeria...... it's not a big deal.... infact Wat dat guy did is ma hobby.....

u gals av done enough!!!

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her by REB3L(m): 9:29pm On Jun 10, 2015
Ma niqqar!!..
Chopping and cleaning mouth -_-

12 Likes

Re: Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jun 10, 2015
Correct guy! cool

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her by BuddhaPalm(m): 9:37pm On Jun 10, 2015
cheesy cheesy

Funny on so many levels...

2 Likes

Re: Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her by XavierBlue(m): 9:44pm On Jun 10, 2015
naijaboiy:
ROTFL!! gringrin

The situation is similar to the one below.

Akpos was on a date with a girl, they ordered for drinks.

Girl: i hate my boyfriend.

Akpos: why?

Girl: he don't take me on shopping, he can't even buy me airtime, i hate him, ill break up with him.

Akpos: am not like that o

Girl: ill date you grin

minutes later, girl stood up.

Akpos: honey were to?

Girl: i want to go break up with him.

Akpos: come first, woman who is going to pay for this drink?
grin

XavierBlue

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her by Deefuray(f): 10:22pm On Jun 10, 2015
Lmao grin
Re: Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her by vickkyruby(f): 11:05pm On Jun 10, 2015
Badt guy grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jun 10, 2015
wahoooo i love dis nigga,sharp guy undecided u bleeped up big time

3 Likes

Re: Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her by omotayo9177: 1:51am On Jun 11, 2015
Funny. That girl should watch her back. But y d tyn pain her dat much? That guy must have eaten so much.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... / Banky W & Adesua Etomi With His Parents At Their Marriage Introduction (Photo) / Lady Sleeps With Guy Twice To Pay 250k Debt She Owed. Then Threatens Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.