Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,564 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

Yoruba People Don Vex For Igbo's - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba People Don Vex For Igbo's (10314 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Will Continue Agitation For Igbo Nation – Wife / Why It’s Impossible For Igbo Man To Become Nigeria’s President In 2019 – MASSOB / Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba People Don Vex For Igbo's by disumusa: 12:35pm On Jun 11, 2015
imhotep:

To find out, get non-Igbos to go and CONTEST in Igbo land, and wait for the outcome.

Stop spreading BASELESS RUMORS on Nairaland.
ibo you need to understand party politice by allowing you political or apointing you does not make you an indegen i.e in river state yoruba ware apointed commisoner but they will never go and misbehave

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba People Don Vex For Igbo's by meccuno: 12:37pm On Jun 11, 2015
Whenever you hear the word "igbo".....u see tribalist converge like ants on sugar......there is one new kid on the block....mullatoclaro I guess.....says he is from edo state.....and the reason why he created an I.D on nairaland was just to attack igbos.....a rat would always play around when the cat is asleep.....even a dude from edo state with no levels is attacking the igbos.....that's the level we have gotten to....

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yoruba People Don Vex For Igbo's by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jun 11, 2015
disumusa:
ibo you need to understand party politice by allowing you political or apointing you does not make you an indegen i.e in river state yoruba ware apointed commisoner but they will never go and misbehave
^ Did u go to midnight almajiri secondary school?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba People Don Vex For Igbo's by OreMI22: 12:43pm On Jun 11, 2015
The cowards should simply ask for the break up of Nigeria.
As long as they recieve federal allocation from oil, some of which come from Igboland, they should simply cover their dirty faces in shame.
I noticed most of them didn't even have shoes.

But on a serious note, Igbos should have a rally in PH & Onitsha and demand yorubas should leave the city and the oil industry they have been dominating for decades.

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba People Don Vex For Igbo's by disumusa: 12:49pm On Jun 11, 2015
[quote author=imhotep post=34655667][/quote] this ibo refuse to understand that their enemies are numerious 1) when the fight start na ogun state then go pase or run to or benin republic that has 40pers yorubas or na hausa go surport them. Ibo be serious no be only una dey lagos
Re: Yoruba People Don Vex For Igbo's by ak47mann(m): 12:50pm On Jun 11, 2015
They can only carry cards and protest useless lazy people let them touch one igbo property lagos will turn to borno state immediately this is what some element is waiting for cool

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba People Don Vex For Igbo's by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jun 11, 2015
disumusa:
this ibo refuse to understand that their enemies are numerious 1) when the fight start na ogun state then go pase or run to or benin republic that has 40pers yorubas or na hausa go surport them. Ibo be serious no be only una dey lagos
Sharrap there. You are just another clueless almajiri.

Go and join Shekau in sambisa forest.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba People Don Vex For Igbo's by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jun 11, 2015
The truth is some 'igbos' can be annoyingly recalcitrant. You can't start claiming another man's property and expect him to be friendly with you.

It's high time you respected your hosts and you can be sure of an equal and opposite reaction from the yorubas.

Do not let this degenerate into a full blown war before corrections are made. I have said my own oo.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba People Don Vex For Igbo's by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 11, 2015
jayfolarin:
The truth is some 'igbos' can be untowardly recalcitrant. You can't start claiming another man's property and expect him to be friendly with you.

It's high time you started respecting your hosts and you can be sure of an equal and opposite reaction from the yorubas.

Do not let this degenerate into a full blown war before corrections are made.
Olodo repete.
Go and get a life.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba People Don Vex For Igbo's by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jun 11, 2015
WIZGUY69:

Go back to your Biafra

your people are the highest beneficial of one Nigeria.
[size=15pt]^ So you are basically JEALOUS of Igbos "benefiting" from One Nigeria?[/size]

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba People Don Vex For Igbo's by disumusa: 1:09pm On Jun 11, 2015
imhotep:

^ Did u go to midnight almajiri secondary school?
you are a goat if not you will understand speed text.
Re: Yoruba People Don Vex For Igbo's by abdul123(m): 1:18pm On Jun 11, 2015
"There is no doubt at all that there is a strand in contemporary Igbo behaviour that can offend; by its noisy exhibitionism and disregard for humility and quietness"
.............Chinua Achebe.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba People Don Vex For Igbo's by disumusa: 1:19pm On Jun 11, 2015
imhotep:

[size=15pt]^ So you are basically JEALOUS of Igbos "benefiting" from One Nigeria?[/size]
jelous of what ibo are are too problematicaly excalant, the same tinubu that deliver sw for gej in 2011 said he did not perform and vote him out in 2015 that is just the problem of ibo, pls ibos who is your friend?

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba People Don Vex For Igbo's by Rose2014: 1:22pm On Jun 11, 2015
meccuno:
Whenever you hear the word "igbo".....u see tribalist converge like ants on sugar......there is one new kid on the block....mullatoclaro I guess.....says he is from edo state.....and the reason why he created an I.D on nairaland was just to attack igbos.....a rat would always play around when the cat is asleep.....even a dude from edo state with no levels is attacking the igbos.....that's the level we have gotten to....

Don't mind the mullato fool. His life is so miserable and venting on Igbos seems to be helping him heal his wounds.
Allow him heal biko cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba People Don Vex For Igbo's by disumusa: 1:24pm On Jun 11, 2015
OreMI22:
As long as they recieve federal allocation from oil, some of which come from Igboland, they should simply cover their dirty faces in shame.

But on a serious note, Igbos should have a rally in PH & Onitsha and demand yorubas should leave the city and the oil industry they have been dominating for decades.
Re: Yoruba People Don Vex For Igbo's by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jun 11, 2015
disumusa:
you are a goat if not you will understand speed text.
which would make you a cow for typing rubbish cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba People Don Vex For Igbo's by BiafraMyAss(m): 1:31pm On Jun 11, 2015
ak47mann:
They can only carry cards and protest useless lazy people let them touch one igbo proeperty lagos will turn to borno state immediately this is what some element is waiting for cool

Chest beater grin

1 Like

Re: Yoruba People Don Vex For Igbo's by disumusa: 1:33pm On Jun 11, 2015
OreMI22:

yoruba will never misbehave in any state, infact ibo claim phc belong to them till now that is why ikwere hate ibo.ibo what is the problem?

1 Like

Re: Yoruba People Don Vex For Igbo's by ak47mann(m): 1:34pm On Jun 11, 2015
BiafraMyAss:

Chest beater grin
Is not chest beating is reality let igbo lives and properties be touch and see what will happen cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba People Don Vex For Igbo's by BiafraMyAss(m): 1:35pm On Jun 11, 2015
imhotep:

Olodo repete.
Go and get a life.

Go back to your cursed Biafra land...
Re: Yoruba People Don Vex For Igbo's by Litmus: 1:36pm On Jun 11, 2015
Looks fake.

It probably is, i just cant see Nigerian people doing that, i don't care what social media would have people believe, fibbing that tribalism is rife among Nigerians who are actually always hustling to make something out of their personal lot.

I could fake something like that by using even Flash, post the image to one of those bucket sites, and then blog or facebook the image.
Re: Yoruba People Don Vex For Igbo's by BiafraMyAss(m): 1:37pm On Jun 11, 2015
ak47mann:
Is not chest beating is reality let igbo lives and properties be touch and see what will happen cool

What has happened after what you called genocide? Keep beating your chest till your ribs are broken

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba People Don Vex For Igbo's by ak47mann(m): 1:46pm On Jun 11, 2015
disumusa:
yoruba will never misbehave in any state, infact ibo claim phc belong to them till now that is why ikwere hate ibo.ibo what is the problem?
what is the meaning of ikwere? the same way onitsha people use to claim that igbos are taking over their lands.All these ikwere talks is because they found oil in their land and gowon brain washed them that they will gain more if the denied being igbos now what happen today they still maintain igbo market days,names and culture,if you keep peoples name market days and culture it means you accept they are superior to u.But delta igbos didn't buy those lies from gowon because they are very clever not to deny who they are from parasites. cool

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba People Don Vex For Igbo's by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 11, 2015
BiafraMyAss:

Go back to your cursed Biafra land...
Welcome to Lagos, no-mans-land. grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba People Don Vex For Igbo's by BiafraMyAss(m): 1:52pm On Jun 11, 2015
imhotep:

Welcome to Lagos, no-mans-land. ;pD grin

Our oyel grin obviously you can't do without Lagos
Re: Yoruba People Don Vex For Igbo's by ak47mann(m): 1:53pm On Jun 11, 2015
BiafraMyAss:

What has happened after what you called genocide? Keep beating your chest till your ribs are broken
Naaah yoruba cowards will not go far lagos will burn down simple there is no genocide about that after all boko haram are not screaming genocide cool
Re: Yoruba People Don Vex For Igbo's by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 11, 2015
BiafraMyAss:

And you cant do without ONE NIGERIA grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba People Don Vex For Igbo's by chiedu7: 2:56pm On Jun 11, 2015
MugabeRobert:

Look, no Yoruba man shouts one Nigeria and no Hausa man shouts one Nigeria. The only place and time I hear Yorubas love one Nigeria is on nairaland and from ibos.Right from the word go Awolowo or Sardauna never wanted one Nigeria, the idea of one Nigeria was from Zik. When Awo and Sardauna said we can only live side by side Zik refused.
His defination of one nigeria is to be allowed to call Oba of Lagos useless and names?

When Zik couldn't have his way, he instructed his cousins to kill Sardauna, Akintola and co. Your defination of one Nigeria is to have access to our homes and trample on our culture, values and traditions.

I lived in the north for better part of my life to know this. What do you think boko haram are?

Stop deluding yourself.

The man behind the 1966 coup Nzeogwu is from Delta State, so why does everybody say it's the Igbos that planned the coup.

The soldiers that fired the shots were all Northerners
Re: Yoruba People Don Vex For Igbo's by chiedu7: 3:04pm On Jun 11, 2015
BiafraMyAss:

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba People Don Vex For Igbo's by chiedu7: 3:10pm On Jun 11, 2015
jayfolarin:
The truth is some 'igbos' can be annoyingly recalcitrant. You can't start claiming another man's property and expect him to be friendly with you.

It's high time you respected your hosts and you can be sure of an equal and opposite reaction from the yorubas.

Do not let this degenerate into a full blown war before corrections are made. I have said my own oo.

[size=14pt]I SMELL BIAFRA SOMEWHERE

BECOS IN NIGERIA

THE OIL BELONGS TO THE WHOLE NIGERIA

THE POWER BELONGS TO THE WHOLE NORTH.

THE COMMERCIAL CENTER LAGOS BELONGS TO THE WHOLE YORUBA PEOPLE.

[/size]
Re: Yoruba People Don Vex For Igbo's by 7lives: 3:15pm On Jun 11, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Go there, campaign and contest first. I am tired of people saying all over nairaland that no other tribe can get any elected position in Igbo land when they have not tried! We tried it in Lagos and that is how we knew we can get elected offices in Lagos, other tribes should go to the East and contest first before all this hasty conclusions.

Land grabbing barbarian what would I hope to acheive in a cursed enclave like SE?.
When you and your folks are fleeing in millions to strange places as far as north pole, you want others to come and do what in your place?.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'God Answers Prayers Faster In Ogun State' - Governor Amosun / NNPC Signs $3.15bn Financing For OML 13 / EndSARS: Delta State Rebuilds Burnt Asaba High Court Complex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.