Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

Why Are Some Female Customer Care Assistant Bankers Hyper-reactive? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Why Are Some Female Customer Care Assistant Bankers Hyper-reactive? (27908 Views)

Nine Things Nigerian Bankers Hate About Their Jobs / Bankers To Be Sacked For Introducing Customers To MMM / For Bankers, Ex Bankers And Bankers To Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Some Female Customer Care Assistant Bankers Hyper-reactive? by bongolistik(m): 5:51am On Jun 11, 2015
I believe this is a serious issue to address, the case of some female bankers that ocupies the customer care units of the bank.

First of all, I don't think that some of them even know what their duties are and what customer care unit entails. When you meet some hyper-reactive female bankers occupying that position, then you get to understand me well and ask what the hell those kind of people are doing at that section.

Some of them are very impatient, so full of themselves (because of maybe one 100k they receive monthly), rude and obviously don't know what their jobs entail.

I have met them in UBA, GTB and some other banks, and I begin to wonder if this is the case of job miss road.

All customer care job in every organization or establishments entails that those in charge are people with good humours, patience, friendly, always ready to attend and help out customers and even respond to the most stupid questions, they are always supposed to handle and treat every customer warmly without any string nor pains attached.

But reverse happens to be the case in many instances. You get to see some female bankers that call themselves customer care attendants: some of them, very hostile and you dare not make the mistake of asking them one question twice even when you repeated the question thinking that they did not hear you well initially, they can even shout at you or squeeze face and hiss, very hyperactive set of people. In fact they are always not happy. They bite at every little issue.

Whenever I see and notice them in banks, I just shake my head in dismay and often say to myself 'who kept this one here as a customer care assistant self'.

63 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Are Some Female Customer Care Assistant Bankers Hyper-reactive? by ibkgab001: 6:04am On Jun 11, 2015
Reason is that some cleaners are getting good customer to marry them while many big men are fuc.king those goats for free and most of them are not getting the man of there choice ... In conclusion I based that on FRAUSTRATION

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Some Female Customer Care Assistant Bankers Hyper-reactive? by Nobody: 6:04am On Jun 11, 2015
Do me a favour please: pick up your dictionary and check the meaning of hyper active.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Some Female Customer Care Assistant Bankers Hyper-reactive? by Nobody: 6:07am On Jun 11, 2015
hyperactive Translate Button
[hahy-per-ak-tiv]
adjective
unusually or abnormally active :
a company's hyperactive growth; the child's hyperactive imagination.
(of children) displaying exaggerated physical activity sometimes associated with neurologic or psychologic causes.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Female Customer Care Assistant Bankers Hyper-reactive? by Tallesty1(m): 6:51am On Jun 11, 2015
You won't want understand this OP clearly if don't have account in First Bank. I dunno who selects their women for them. 90% of them look alike and have thesame attitudegrin. I met one wearing a weather man's glasses one day to ask for something and she snubbbed the hell outta me.

First and second greetings didn't get any response so, same thing happened when I asked her the question. She was busy staring at the computer screen as if I was invisible to her.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Some Female Customer Care Assistant Bankers Hyper-reactive? by kennynelcon(m): 6:59am On Jun 11, 2015
Met one at GTB... when her vex was too much I told her shebi it's my money?? She solved my problem after 5 months. Anyway we became friends, we don cut as I don get my money...

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Female Customer Care Assistant Bankers Hyper-reactive? by bongolistik(m): 9:25am On Jun 11, 2015
Tallesty1:
You won't want understand this OP clearly if don't have account in First Bank. I dunno who selects their women for them. 90% of them look alike and have thesame attitudegrin. I met one wearing a weather man's glasses one day to ask for something and she snubbbed the hell outta me.

First and second greetings didn't get any response so, same thing happened when I asked her the question. She was busy staring at the computer screen as if I was invisible to her.
lol..I remembered the one I met at Fidelity Bank the other day, though not in the customer care unit, after issuing money to a customer, the customer told her that the money is not complete, she ignored the man, after the man insisted, she shouted at the customer that the money is complete and that she will not re-count..I just started shaking my head for her as if she was the machine that is counting the money, only just to collect the money back and recount in the machine was a big deal for her. then how did she expect to resolve other serious issues that might arise when dealing with customers. I noticed that the female bankers are mostly the ones that have these issues

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Some Female Customer Care Assistant Bankers Hyper-reactive? by shedrack222: 2:36pm On Jun 12, 2015
Watching

NEW: MTN FREE 100MB FREE AWOOF

[url]proudlyweb.com/new-mtn-free-100mb-free-awoof[/url]
Re: Why Are Some Female Customer Care Assistant Bankers Hyper-reactive? by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 2:38pm On Jun 12, 2015
@OP, if you know how much they pay these ladies at the end of the month......

If you know how old these ladies are, yet without a boyfriend or fiance.......

If you know how many siblings and parents these ladies have to cater for from their little salary......

Then you wouldn't ask this question. grin

44 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Female Customer Care Assistant Bankers Hyper-reactive? by Helkayklassic(m): 2:38pm On Jun 12, 2015
Frustration nii

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Female Customer Care Assistant Bankers Hyper-reactive? by 4beta: 2:38pm On Jun 12, 2015
learn free html, css and javascript here! >>
http://4beta202..com/
Re: Why Are Some Female Customer Care Assistant Bankers Hyper-reactive? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 2:38pm On Jun 12, 2015
Cos they lack manners & work ethics

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Female Customer Care Assistant Bankers Hyper-reactive? by loomer: 2:38pm On Jun 12, 2015
If u wan see rude, enter first bank

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Some Female Customer Care Assistant Bankers Hyper-reactive? by Adesiji77: 2:39pm On Jun 12, 2015
Coming...
Re: Why Are Some Female Customer Care Assistant Bankers Hyper-reactive? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 12, 2015
hmmm
Re: Why Are Some Female Customer Care Assistant Bankers Hyper-reactive? by lilbazy(m): 2:39pm On Jun 12, 2015
I guess its because 80% of them are single...when y0u are ripe f0r marriage and still single,its makes you wanna go crazy sometimes

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Female Customer Care Assistant Bankers Hyper-reactive? by DrSage(m): 2:39pm On Jun 12, 2015
I had a clash with one of them months back & she was clearly at fault but she refused to admit it. So whenever I visit the bank,I treated her like a plague,I would acknowledge the presence of her colleagues but would totally ignore her. This went on for a couple of days,periodically. Until one day,I wanted to do the usual stuff then she called me to a corner & we resolved our differences.
We're still good friends till dis moment

8 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Female Customer Care Assistant Bankers Hyper-reactive? by KoredeBellosMum(f): 2:39pm On Jun 12, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Female Customer Care Assistant Bankers Hyper-reactive? by gajerian(m): 2:40pm On Jun 12, 2015
bongolistik:
I believe this is a serious issue to address, the case of some female bankers that ocupies the customer care units of the bank.

First of all, I don't think that some of them even know what their duties are and what customer care unit entails. When you meet some hyper-reactive female bankers occupying that position, then you get to understand me well and ask what the hell those kind of people are doing at that section.

Some of them are very impatient, so full of themselves (because of maybe one 100k they receive monthly), rude and obviously don't know what their jobs entail.

I have met them in UBA, GTB and some other banks, and I begin to wonder if this is the case of job miss road.

All customer care job in every organization or establishments entails that those in charge are people with good humours, patience, friendly, always ready to attend and help out customers and even respond to the most stupid questions, they are always supposed to handle and treat every customer warmly without any string nor pains attached.

But reverse happens to be the case in many instances. You get to see some female bankers that call themselves customer care attendants: some of them, very hostile and you dare not make the mistake of asking them one question twice even when you repeated the question thinking that they did not hear you well initially, they can even shout at you or squeeze face and hiss, very hyperactive set of people. In fact they are always not happy. They bite at every little issue.

Whenever I see and notice them in banks, I just shake my head in dismay and often say to myself 'who kept this one here as a customer care assistant self'.

Union and First Bank Hmmmmmmmmm

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Female Customer Care Assistant Bankers Hyper-reactive? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jun 12, 2015
5000m:
[img]http://radiobiafra.co/images/photos/Yoruba-igbo-protest.jpg[/img]

Seriously. I thought they said that they said the Federal Government has banned ogogoro? undecided

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Female Customer Care Assistant Bankers Hyper-reactive? by robinicule(m): 2:40pm On Jun 12, 2015
female bank workers are always on their period

16 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Female Customer Care Assistant Bankers Hyper-reactive? by tobtap: 2:40pm On Jun 12, 2015
nawa
Re: Why Are Some Female Customer Care Assistant Bankers Hyper-reactive? by imperiouxx(m): 2:40pm On Jun 12, 2015
Because they love not the job but the salary and being called bankers.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Female Customer Care Assistant Bankers Hyper-reactive? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jun 12, 2015
Kk
Re: Why Are Some Female Customer Care Assistant Bankers Hyper-reactive? by doublewisdom: 2:40pm On Jun 12, 2015
Because they feel important.
Re: Why Are Some Female Customer Care Assistant Bankers Hyper-reactive? by khalhokage(m): 2:40pm On Jun 12, 2015
My friend slap yourself with a dictionary before coming here to embarrass the nation.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Female Customer Care Assistant Bankers Hyper-reactive? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 12, 2015
Not in all cases,

The work structure made it so.

Tell me why banks in strategic positions in the city will have only one customer care desk.?
Most banks uses same person to check account balance, attends to more tasking jobs that may need access to the net despite poor network, some banks don't even have functional intercoms, u see them getting up from their desk up and down etc

Ideally, no customer should spend more than 3 mins with customer care attendant anything beyond 3mins should be ratify at other sections.
In some banks, u see queue at Customer care,
Some people will still beat the line and wants to be attended.....here comes the problem because she is a human and u wanna make her life miserable!

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Female Customer Care Assistant Bankers Hyper-reactive? by Chukwutobi: 2:41pm On Jun 12, 2015
not in the so called 'old bank', Unionbank, the customer service attendants are very cool.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Female Customer Care Assistant Bankers Hyper-reactive? by eaglechild: 2:41pm On Jun 12, 2015
Not sure it's gender specific.
Only that most customer care staff in most banks tend to be female.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Female Customer Care Assistant Bankers Hyper-reactive? by missKiffy(f): 2:42pm On Jun 12, 2015
No sane customer care agent will dare shout at me and get away with it undecided

5 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

620k Job In Nigeria Vs Msc In UK? Please Advise / What Every CFA Level 1 Candidate Should Know! / One Bumpy Semester Made Him Drop Out Of School, Now He’s A Cattle Seller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.