Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,580 members, 7,801,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:46 PM

The Man And The Prophet (a Short Story)_ohibenemma - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Man And The Prophet (a Short Story)_ohibenemma (5495 Views)

Fate And Fortune(a Short Story) / Pleasure And Pain - A Short Story / The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Man And The Prophet (a Short Story)_ohibenemma by Ohibenemma(m): 1:00pm On Jun 30, 2015
I hope not; (I don't really know about Konga's delivery rates) but why not find out first?
harjibolar10:
Me I dey kwara oo, hope no any extra charge oooo?
Re: The Man And The Prophet (a Short Story)_ohibenemma by harjibolar10(m): 1:32pm On Jun 30, 2015
Ohibenemma:
I hope not; (I don't really know about Konga's delivery rates) but why not find out first?
on it bros
Re: The Man And The Prophet (a Short Story)_ohibenemma by harjibolar10(m): 1:40pm On Jun 30, 2015
Ohibenemma:
See the grand total faa

That's because of the distance I think?

Re: The Man And The Prophet (a Short Story)_ohibenemma by Ohibenemma(m): 12:31am On Jul 01, 2015
harjibolar10:
See the grand total faa

That's because of the distance I think?
Hmmm! This is something else! Never knew delivery rates could be so high; even higher than the commodity's price!

And to think it's done free of charge here in Lagos!!! I must say a big thank you to you. Happy New Month!
Re: The Man And The Prophet (a Short Story)_ohibenemma by harjibolar10(m): 10:30am On Jul 01, 2015
Ohibenemma:
Hmmm! This is something else! Never knew delivery rates could be so high; even higher than the commodity's price!

And to think it's done free of charge here in Lagos!!! I must say a big thank you to you. Happy New Month!
you are always welcome bros
Re: The Man And The Prophet (a Short Story)_ohibenemma by Fembleez1(m): 9:57pm On Oct 08, 2015
Very interesting and funny OP. This didaskos don't come around easily. Learnt a thing or two.

More power to your elbow and ink to your pen. smiley
Re: The Man And The Prophet (a Short Story)_ohibenemma by francium001: 10:51am On Aug 20, 2020
Nice one

1 Like

Re: The Man And The Prophet (a Short Story)_ohibenemma by Ohibenemma(m): 10:01pm On Aug 21, 2020
francium001:
Nice one
Thanks. Observer88, have you been here?

1 Like

Re: The Man And The Prophet (a Short Story)_ohibenemma by observer88: 8:42am On Aug 22, 2020
Ohibenemma:
Boss, I'll be right onto it in a moment. I have to tidy up a couple of things first. Thanks for the mention.
Re: The Man And The Prophet (a Short Story)_ohibenemma by observer88: 4:54pm On Aug 22, 2020
Ohibenemma:
Yea, I done check am now! I see a very foolish man allowing himself to be deceived by a charlatan prophet. The bad thing is that these things happen everyday. May we acquire sense!!
Re: The Man And The Prophet (a Short Story)_ohibenemma by Ohibenemma(m): 9:53pm On Aug 22, 2020
observer88:
Yea, I done check am now! I see a very foolish man allowing himself to be deceived by a charlatan prophet. The bad thing is that these things happen everyday. May we acquire sense!!
Amen. Meanwhile, starting a new project right about now... Tis titled: Deception. Let's go there... Will share the link once it's done...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Fans Are A Source Of Encouragement- Serah Iyare (shewrites) / A Night With A Club Girl(True Life Story) / Free Ebooks, Magazines, Textbooks, Television Series Download For All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.