Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,986 members, 7,806,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

Can A Woman Beat Up A Man? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Woman Beat Up A Man? (17792 Views)

Woman Beat Partner For Refusing Her Sex / The 6 Reason Guys Beat Up Their Girlfriends / Ladies Who Beat Up Their Lovers/husband?guys Avoid A Stronger Woman! with VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Woman Beat Up A Man? by Nobody: 6:06am On Apr 04, 2011
kandiikane:

Did you not see the massage I posted,  

why would I associated myself with anyone on here,  
I just started I do not even know anyone here,  lets forget about this,
And I am sorry about your dad

First of all I saw what you posted and we posted our messages at the same time.
Secondly, I don't know your definition of association but it must be different from mine
as I am referring to his 'fake' advice that you took in and woman to woman, if he can diss me
as a woman he WILL do it to you. You are grown so I'm not trying to baby you, just letting you
know why that person is one of the most disliked members on the site, amongst Nigerians and
Non-Nigerians alike.

Thank you for the sympathy and like I said, I don't have an issue with you.

Moving on. . .

@Ekt, there is no need for a truce because there is no beef. Some people do not have boundaries
and I who believe in God know who i pray to and who will deal with him. I do not wish to associate
myself with that individual so rather than continue to derail the thread I will leave, no thanks for the hand shake
I'd rather spit. Thank you and Kandii for hearing me out though.
Re: Can A Woman Beat Up A Man? by MrsChima(f): 6:09am On Apr 04, 2011
kandiikane:

Did you not see the massage I posted,  

why would I associated myself with anyone on here,  
I just started I do not even know anyone here,  lets forget about this,
And I am sorry about your dad

You seem cool and I am sure you didn't mean no harm.  You are right none of us don't know anyone on here.  

But you will have a few gays and all will tell you otherwise.   As you can see it is recruiting hour and when new poster come in the recruiter run to get online supporters.  

If they don't like what you are saying they would tell you to seek else where  as if they are paying site dues especially if you are from places like USA or UK.
Re: Can A Woman Beat Up A Man? by Nobody: 6:11am On Apr 04, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

You seem cool and I am sure you didn't mean no harm.  You are right none of us don't know anyone on here.  

But you will have a few gays and all will tell you otherwise.   As you can see it is recruiting hour and when new poster come in the recruiter runs to get online supporters.  

If they don't like what you are saying they would tell you to seek else where and still as if they are paying site dues especially if you are from places like USA or UK.  
smiley wink wink

Kandi what she said is
sooo true. Dont be surprised if you and him have a fall out
and you dont become a "sierra leonean/gambian (insert insult)". be careful girl and
hold your ground.
Re: Can A Woman Beat Up A Man? by dayokanu(m): 6:12am On Apr 04, 2011
Fstranger, Mzdarkskin and chima

Can you all just get a room? I can arrange one for you all in Motel 6 or SUper 8.

Dapo you hold the keys and tell them to shag themselves till someone faints
Re: Can A Woman Beat Up A Man? by Nobody: 6:16am On Apr 04, 2011
dayokanu:

Fstranger, Mzdarkskin and chima

Can you all just get a room? I can arrange one for you all in Motel 6 or SUper 8.

Dapo you hold the keys and tell them to sleep with themselves till someone faints

Don't worry about them getting a room, that will stop me from peeking thru my rooftop. Btw they enjoy doing it outside  tongue
Re: Can A Woman Beat Up A Man? by MrsChima(f): 6:17am On Apr 04, 2011
At least we are not begging for ONLINE dicks in "Chicago" area and lie to an ugly white chick to get a recharge card to continue begging for online dicks.  cheesy

Outcast power!  tongue LMAO@jealous of the "gang" grin grin grin grin grin

fstranger3:

@Kandiikane

Look at their signatures, you'd see what I am talking about shocked

Who forms a 'gangster' group on an anonymous forum?  Tell me Kandiikane sweetie grin

Did I hear you say jobless people? You are damn right baby.

Cheers.

Re: Can A Woman Beat Up A Man? by Nobody: 6:19am On Apr 04, 2011
Chima cool it sis!  wink

LMAO@ Reality  grin grin
but she and I are not into his kind
we'd need a man who likes women, smiley
Re: Can A Woman Beat Up A Man? by mukina2: 12:25pm On Apr 04, 2011
Mrschima, mzdarkskin and frstranger

i wont warn any of you again, any more indirect shots at anyone will be a permanent ban and a continuous ban on the username till you stop.
the mods have a lot to do already angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

Can You Hug And Kiss Your Lover In Public? / Share Your SURULERE Pictures!here Is Mine ;D / 11 Lines Guys Use To Get Sex From ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.