Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,445 members, 7,808,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. (44666 Views)

Osinbajo Tweets About Acting President / Coordinating President Controversy / CNN Tweets About IDP Bombing In Nigeria, See Reactions On Twitter / #osun State Still Trending On Twitter See [snapshots] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. by Mization(m): 9:38am On Jun 11, 2015
President Buhari has indeed started in the right direction. God bless Nigeria.

Cc: lalasticlala

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. by emerich(m): 9:39am On Jun 11, 2015
Carry go my Presido.

37 Likes

Re: UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. by Leopantro: 9:40am On Jun 11, 2015
Interesting.

84 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. by agarawu23(m): 9:40am On Jun 11, 2015
And some dumb people will still call him a dullard

long live the president
God bless Nigeria

167 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. by tobillionaire(m): 9:42am On Jun 11, 2015
na today?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. by UnknownT: 9:43am On Jun 11, 2015
You can start by returning all the money looted by our leaders that are in UK banks

133 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. by shina419(m): 9:43am On Jun 11, 2015
may Allah help u my presidor ,u shall shame ur hater and they will all perish inside the lagoon.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. by saintTim(m): 9:44am On Jun 11, 2015
And Obama said?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. by 4stylz: 9:44am On Jun 11, 2015
They always say they will assist, same old story

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. by Nobody: 9:45am On Jun 11, 2015
New UK Unit Will fight Corruption and Boko Haram

I never knew that Nigeria has become an extension of the UK. The UK anti-corruption agency will be the one fighting corruption in NIGERIA, and their Military will fight BH(another Iraq). So what is the use of Buhari in power when the UK is to take care of our domestic issues? Nigerians should have been told that we are the newest British territory.

To think that paid APC trolls are hailing this is pathetic, and more pathetic that President Buhari saw no shame in retweeting it.

154 Likes 16 Shares

Re: UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. by VickJames(m): 9:49am On Jun 11, 2015
Good one
Re: UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. by KinkyAngela(f): 9:55am On Jun 11, 2015
When are the ibos finally going back to Biafra ?

11 Likes

Re: UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. by chamboy(m): 9:56am On Jun 11, 2015
barcanista:

I never knew that Nigeria has become an extension of the UK. The UK anti-corruption agency will be the one fighting corruption in NIGERIA, and their Military will fight BH(another Iraq). So what is the use of Buhari in power when the UK is to take care of our domestic issues? Nigerians should have been told that we are the newest British territory.

To think that paid APC trolls are hailing this is pathetic, and more pathetic that President Buhari saw no shame in retweeting it.
it's beta we are an Extension of UK, than this thrash
Mention one UK extension, that nigeria is beta off

84 Likes 4 Shares

Re: UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. by shina419(m): 9:58am On Jun 11, 2015
barcanista:

guy wahali u no get sense read ur comment again and point out Any tangible thing in it

132 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. by chamboy(m): 9:59am On Jun 11, 2015
KinkyAngela:
We must actualise Biafra Republic
ok bye

11 Likes

Re: UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. by achmed1(m): 10:00am On Jun 11, 2015
barcanista:

Really, Barcanista you don't have to be against Buharis' every move. You once supported this man. You don't even bother to give him any benefit of doubt before spewing pessimism for his administration as if like a paid troll.

I have a strong believe you never supported this man even when you seemed to be on the APC side .

108 Likes

Re: UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. by dayo23(f): 10:01am On Jun 11, 2015
barcanista:
senseles post

91 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. by dayo23(f): 10:03am On Jun 11, 2015
shina419:

guy wahali u no get sense read ur comment again and point out Any tangible thing in it
seriously I couldn't figure out any meaningful thing he post!

37 Likes

Re: UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. by missKiffy(f): 10:04am On Jun 11, 2015
Tanoids won't like this

9 Likes

Re: UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. by DjHypno(m): 10:04am On Jun 11, 2015
Alright
Re: UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. by chamboy(m): 10:04am On Jun 11, 2015
achmed1:

Really, Barcanista you don't have to be against Buharis' every move. You once supported this man. You don't even bother to give him any benefit of doubt before spewing pessimism for his administration as if like a paid troll.

I have a strong believe you never supported this man even when you seemed to be on the APC side .
he did den, d movers of d world changed d man

6 Likes

Re: UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. by tociano009(m): 10:04am On Jun 11, 2015
K
Re: UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. by Nobody: 10:05am On Jun 11, 2015
So UK wants to intervene in Buhari's flow of blood. Ok.

7 Likes

Re: UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. by Nobody: 10:05am On Jun 11, 2015
We do not really need UK's commendation to fight corruption.

Actually, we need Nigerians to fight corruption.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. by Dollyak(f): 10:05am On Jun 11, 2015
Happy. Hate or love them, USA and UK are one of the few that can pressure Buharri to tackle Nigeria's corruption. They are even more in a stronger position due to Nigeria's current economic state. So I am hoping the string attached are strong enough to encourage Buharri.

God bless Nigeria

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. by fitzmayowa: 10:05am On Jun 11, 2015
Anything that will move nigeria forward is welcomed, BTW I hope this is not the usual talk and no action, we've hearing the same comments from the west all this while and nothing seems to happen...

I hope this time around we see real changes and not the talk without action...

5 Likes

Re: UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. by Burger01(m): 10:05am On Jun 11, 2015
Nigeria is getting it right gradually. Abeg start with rejecting madam Allison's asylum application smiley

barcanista:
[s]New UK Unit Will fight Corruption and Boko Haram

To think that paid APC trolls are hailing this is pathetic, and more pathetic that President Buhari saw no shame in retweeting it[/s].
Whatever will help the fight against corruption and terrorism in Nigeria is highly welcomed. There is no shame in this..the shame is on you (protection and attention seeker) and your clueless paymaster that plunged the country into such a pitiable state. Stop criticizing everything that takes your fancy for once. Are you that senseless

54 Likes 1 Share

Hmmmm

Tackle corruption .. We gonna see how long this would take .. Nigeria that has been corrupt since days of Adam .. I wonder how dey would get leader to do the right thing.

3 Likes

Re: UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. by mexyk(m): 10:06am On Jun 11, 2015
Na dem sabi pass oo...like say dem perfect
Re: UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. by naijainfogalery: 10:06am On Jun 11, 2015
WE are waiting
Re: UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. by 360ng: 10:06am On Jun 11, 2015
ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos; Bomb Scare At American Consulate In Lagos. See What Was Discovered / Ned Nwoko: I Was Supposed To Be Aboard Missing Titan Sub / ★ Photo Of President Buhari With Three Of His Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.