Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

I Felt Humiliated, Says Girl Defiled By Father (Picture) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Felt Humiliated, Says Girl Defiled By Father (Picture) (97890 Views)

20-Year-Old Man Who Defiled A 9-Year-Old Girl Arrested In Rivers State (Video) / Graphic Photo: 22-Year-Old Man Set Ablaze By Father Dies In Omu-Aran / Confusion In Swahli Market As Man Was Alleged To Have Defiled A 12year Old Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Felt Humiliated, Says Girl Defiled By Father (Picture) by ijustdey: 2:42pm On Jun 11, 2015
blesoh:
The memories will live forever.
Poor girl.

that's the most painful part of the whole story

she will always see the opposite sex as someone who wants to take advantage of her and will hate them like

2 Likes

Re: I Felt Humiliated, Says Girl Defiled By Father (Picture) by dre11(m): 2:56pm On Jun 11, 2015
emmajiya:

Na bros I be O!

I understandgringrin

But the reply was for the second post I did quote

1 Like

Re: I Felt Humiliated, Says Girl Defiled By Father (Picture) by lalasticlala(m): 3:15pm On Jun 11, 2015
vheMa:

Did you just say thatgrin

you think you can just type rubbish and claim you quoted me, and you put double aa so i won't get the mention, right? thats character assassination and you shall be punished for that...
Re: I Felt Humiliated, Says Girl Defiled By Father (Picture) by Sveen: 3:26pm On Jun 11, 2015
lalasticlala:

you think you can just type rubbish and claim you quoted me, and you put double aa so i won't get the mention, right? thats character assassination and you shall be punished for that...
o: First time I'll see lala vex.
Re: I Felt Humiliated, Says Girl Defiled By Father (Picture) by SleekyP(m): 3:26pm On Jun 11, 2015
lalasticlala:

lala is angry grin grin
Re: I Felt Humiliated, Says Girl Defiled By Father (Picture) by lalasticlala(m): 3:30pm On Jun 11, 2015
SleekyP:

lala is angry grin grin

imagine.. never knew about was he did o. no wonder someone earlier mentioned me and was saying something i never understood.. its just now that i got to understand how he manipulated the whole stuff. thats bad. i'm glad i found out..
Re: I Felt Humiliated, Says Girl Defiled By Father (Picture) by SleekyP(m): 3:31pm On Jun 11, 2015
lalasticlala:

imagine.. never knew about what he did o. no wonder someone earlier mentioned me and was saying something i never understood.. its just now that i got to understand how he manipulated the whole stuff. thats bad. i'm glad i found out..
have a little mercy grin grin
Re: I Felt Humiliated, Says Girl Defiled By Father (Picture) by lalasticlala(m): 3:31pm On Jun 11, 2015
Sveen:
o: First time I'll see lala vex.

LOL

I guess you didnt see what i was talking about, if not you would have comprehended why..
Re: I Felt Humiliated, Says Girl Defiled By Father (Picture) by Sveen: 3:36pm On Jun 11, 2015
lalasticlala:

LOL

I guess you didnt see what i was talking about, if not you would have comprehended why..
Yeah I saw one guy saying there are something you cannot say because you're a super-mod. But I didn't see the derogatory manipulative statement. She deserves to be sanctioned.
Re: I Felt Humiliated, Says Girl Defiled By Father (Picture) by frakdon(m): 3:59pm On Jun 11, 2015
emmajiya:
Na bros I be O!
tell him oo!

1 Like

Re: I Felt Humiliated, Says Girl Defiled By Father (Picture) by Spells(m): 4:49pm On Jun 11, 2015
The man should be kept in a zoo permanently.

1 Like

Re: I Felt Humiliated, Says Girl Defiled By Father (Picture) by free13: 4:56pm On Jun 11, 2015
Soo sad.

1 Like

Re: I Felt Humiliated, Says Girl Defiled By Father (Picture) by oluwashady(f): 5:05pm On Jun 11, 2015
WHY are some men wicked like this... to d extent of defiling his daughter..

1 Like

Re: I Felt Humiliated, Says Girl Defiled By Father (Picture) by Jumpovame: 5:20pm On Jun 11, 2015
Stupid man.Why im no cut im JT take am chock dat im mouth wey resemble dat thing pass anything.Ugly animal in human skin.If I set my eyes on you,sorry.
Re: I Felt Humiliated, Says Girl Defiled By Father (Picture) by dre11(m): 5:30pm On Jun 11, 2015
lalasticlala:

imagine.. never knew about was he did o. no wonder someone earlier mentioned me and was saying something i never understood.. its just now that i got to understand how he manipulated the whole stuff. thats bad. i'm glad i found out..

Lala don vex......

No mind the small girl joor...

I was thinking if you check this post and see if it worth FP..
https://www.nairaland.com/2372991/locked-room-7-months-forced
Re: I Felt Humiliated, Says Girl Defiled By Father (Picture) by ijustdey: 6:53pm On Jun 11, 2015
Before I left, I threw away all the condoms he bought and dropped a note that he should not look for me.

I can't just imagine what she must be feeling inside as she was writing that note.....

it's must be with a lot of emotion and regret

1 Like

Re: I Felt Humiliated, Says Girl Defiled By Father (Picture) by Neplusultra(f): 8:07pm On Jun 11, 2015
Inbreeders! TUFIAKWA!
Re: I Felt Humiliated, Says Girl Defiled By Father (Picture) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 11, 2015
So y show us the girl's back yet revealing the father's face. If it's to humiliate him and protect her from shame then you've partly failed in that a lot of people that knows either of them well might as well know the other.
Re: I Felt Humiliated, Says Girl Defiled By Father (Picture) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jun 11, 2015
Btruth:
shut that your pigeon hole up. #Ode!
\

imbecil.e
dont start with me o
ninicheaus pumchimis!!
Re: I Felt Humiliated, Says Girl Defiled By Father (Picture) by Ethereal0110(f): 10:08pm On Jun 11, 2015
A father that is supposed 2 guide and protect his daughter frm harm and wrong people??
GOD NO SUPPOSE GIV SOME PEOPLE CHILDREN because DEM NO DESERVE AM @ ALL.

1 Like

Re: I Felt Humiliated, Says Girl Defiled By Father (Picture) by DrGroove(f): 10:15pm On Jun 11, 2015
Men are polygamous in nature and it's a man's world so ride on Oga,nothing spoil!
Re: I Felt Humiliated, Says Girl Defiled By Father (Picture) by jayjayjay0214: 10:26pm On Jun 11, 2015
grin THIS SHIT IS VERY COMMON WITH Yoruba PEOPLE . INCESTOUS PEOPLE

1 Like

Re: I Felt Humiliated, Says Girl Defiled By Father (Picture) by dbulkmoni(m): 11:13pm On Jun 11, 2015
Its what the bible calls the end time
Re: I Felt Humiliated, Says Girl Defiled By Father (Picture) by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 9:56am On Jun 12, 2015
ahaz:
what is with yolobas with child molestation. Pls a sound of warning nd caution never u alow yoloba man call ur, 13 yr old daughter iyawo MI na so dm dy start o. From iyawo mi to finger job pls be warned o the fear of baba sukura or broda segun is the beginning of wisdom

True talk jare

1 Like

Re: I Felt Humiliated, Says Girl Defiled By Father (Picture) by Islie: 10:31am On Jun 12, 2015
Free from the mod jail

It a long 3days walk
Re: I Felt Humiliated, Says Girl Defiled By Father (Picture) by Islie: 10:37am On Jun 12, 2015
Waheed, who earlier refuted the allegation, claimed that a strange influence came upon him and he did not know what he was doing.

What a weak defense for a crime you committed and scheme to do for a long time

Shameless man
Re: I Felt Humiliated, Says Girl Defiled By Father (Picture) by ijustdey: 6:32pm On Jun 12, 2015
Islie:
Free from the mod jail

It a long 3days walk

welcome back....... Wetin you do themundecided
Re: I Felt Humiliated, Says Girl Defiled By Father (Picture) by Islie: 9:50pm On Jun 12, 2015
calitosprince:
hypocrate

Meaning
Re: I Felt Humiliated, Says Girl Defiled By Father (Picture) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jun 12, 2015
Isn't dis gross cry cry
Harmony92:
Talking talking wil nt solve d problem. Just cut of his d**k, add d rite amount of salt n pepper parboil it nd give it 2 d hegoat.
Re: I Felt Humiliated, Says Girl Defiled By Father (Picture) by quiet006storm: 7:12pm On Jun 13, 2015
Here's something to make you laugh this weekend.
http://bolanlesnuptialtales..com/2015/06/caption-this.html

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Caught Stealing, Stripped Unclad, Blames It On Charm (Photos) / Yahoo Boy Caught Eating Faeces From WC In Osun State (Disturbing Video) / Yahaya Aminu Sharif Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.