Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,472 members, 7,781,369 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:19 PM

checkout Some hilarious Childhood Rumours That Went Viral/Worldwide - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / checkout Some hilarious Childhood Rumours That Went Viral/Worldwide (40173 Views)

Laye Ajube, The Mother Of The 10 Children Whose Photo Went Viral / 117-Year-Old Grandma Whose Photos Went Viral Dies / Fire Burn Survivor Whose Baby Bump pics went viral gives Birth. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: checkout Some hilarious Childhood Rumours That Went Viral/Worldwide by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 11, 2015
undecided
I remember the day I swallowed agbalumo seed!! I cry taya!! My Aunt kept telling me to drink plenty water so the tree will grow well!! angry angry

6 Likes

Re: checkout Some hilarious Childhood Rumours That Went Viral/Worldwide by DjHypno(m): 9:36pm On Jun 11, 2015
Ok
Re: checkout Some hilarious Childhood Rumours That Went Viral/Worldwide by AbdulAdam56(m): 9:36pm On Jun 11, 2015
G
Re: checkout Some hilarious Childhood Rumours That Went Viral/Worldwide by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 11, 2015
grin
Re: checkout Some hilarious Childhood Rumours That Went Viral/Worldwide by Omotayor123(f): 9:37pm On Jun 11, 2015
Lol....
If you eat inside pot your bombom will turn Blackgrin

1 Like

Re: checkout Some hilarious Childhood Rumours That Went Viral/Worldwide by CoCoLav(f): 9:37pm On Jun 11, 2015
Number 11 though
I can imagine the number of infected wounds
Re: checkout Some hilarious Childhood Rumours That Went Viral/Worldwide by Omotayor123(f): 9:38pm On Jun 11, 2015
Feranmicharles:
There are some rumours that went viral during childhood,grin

Let's start straight awaygrin

1: if you swallow a seed,the tree will grow inside you,or from your tummygrin

2: that this eraser,the blue can erase inkgrin

3: if you eat joined fruits,you'll give birth to joined babiesgrin

4: after urinating you must spit on the urinegrin (this one,I still dey do am)

Lol.... number 4 still sure pass for me too oooo

2 Likes

Re: checkout Some hilarious Childhood Rumours That Went Viral/Worldwide by nerodenero: 9:39pm On Jun 11, 2015
Only witches or wizards sleep and put their legs against the wall.

2 Likes

Re: checkout Some hilarious Childhood Rumours That Went Viral/Worldwide by Brugo(m): 9:39pm On Jun 11, 2015

If you whistle at night, ghosts will beat the hell out of you. grin (still don't have the guts to try it)

If a girl hits a boy with a broom, he will become impotent. grin

If you eat too much rice it will grow on your head

If you eat mango then drink Garri you'll die. (Never tried it) undecided grin

3 Likes

Re: checkout Some hilarious Childhood Rumours That Went Viral/Worldwide by timpaker(m): 9:40pm On Jun 11, 2015
wink
Re: checkout Some hilarious Childhood Rumours That Went Viral/Worldwide by GentleYoung(m): 9:42pm On Jun 11, 2015
You will become a dullard by taking coconut water.

1 Like

Re: checkout Some hilarious Childhood Rumours That Went Viral/Worldwide by FANE4Naija: 9:43pm On Jun 11, 2015
johnwizey:
India beat Nigeria 99-1
I think this is the greatest scam/myth that has been told in Nigeria. Till today people still believe it happened.

5 Likes

Re: checkout Some hilarious Childhood Rumours That Went Viral/Worldwide by WILLYBABS(m): 9:43pm On Jun 11, 2015
LolLollol....how about not sitting on a mortal?

1 Like

Re: checkout Some hilarious Childhood Rumours That Went Viral/Worldwide by boynigeria(m): 9:43pm On Jun 11, 2015
Sijo01:
Lol..................... If you drink coconut water, you will fail in school embarassed
lost so much coconut water to this shittt
Re: checkout Some hilarious Childhood Rumours That Went Viral/Worldwide by Sijo01(f): 9:43pm On Jun 11, 2015
ITbomb:
Lol Et tu Sijo

Et tu
Re: checkout Some hilarious Childhood Rumours That Went Viral/Worldwide by MarceloO(m): 9:44pm On Jun 11, 2015
If you are after a girl who doesnt want you, urinate on her urine and she will fall in love with you. (love charm things) lolz grin

6 Likes

Re: checkout Some hilarious Childhood Rumours That Went Viral/Worldwide by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:44pm On Jun 11, 2015
-If you eat the eye of a fish you won't be intelligent.
-If you urinate on any money on the floor suspect to be used for ritual before picking it, it renders the efficacy of the juju useless.

2 Likes

Re: checkout Some hilarious Childhood Rumours That Went Viral/Worldwide by CaptPlanet(m): 9:45pm On Jun 11, 2015
Danfuster:
[b][/b]10. If you flip your eyelid (oju epa) and house fly lands on it, you'll become blind

11. If you have an open wound, covering it with dirt will make it heal faster

12. It is an abomination for a kid to eat gizzard ( one of the sweetest part of a chicken or bird) : dad and mom scheme since 1606 B.C

13. If you pea on the same spot as I did, I must curse your parent and you do the same in turn. Example: IYA É, BABA É (still can't figure this till today)

Aswear! This guy play well well when e small!

Lol chop knuckle
Re: checkout Some hilarious Childhood Rumours That Went Viral/Worldwide by omonosakhare(m): 9:45pm On Jun 11, 2015
If u are sent on an errand n d person dat sent u spit on d ground n d spit dried up b4 u return, ur nose will go rotten.

2 Likes

Re: checkout Some hilarious Childhood Rumours That Went Viral/Worldwide by Merlissa(f): 9:46pm On Jun 11, 2015
If you open umbrella inside the house or when it's not raining, it would rain on your wedding day...

4 Likes

Re: checkout Some hilarious Childhood Rumours That Went Viral/Worldwide by mikhe2(m): 9:46pm On Jun 11, 2015
If u ryt ur name wit red biro dt mean say u go die

3 Likes

Re: checkout Some hilarious Childhood Rumours That Went Viral/Worldwide by CaptPlanet(m): 9:46pm On Jun 11, 2015
johnwizey:
India beat Nigeria 99-1

Hahahaha! Scam of Life!
Re: checkout Some hilarious Childhood Rumours That Went Viral/Worldwide by ellahzy(f): 9:46pm On Jun 11, 2015
z
Re: checkout Some hilarious Childhood Rumours That Went Viral/Worldwide by mikhe2(m): 9:46pm On Jun 11, 2015
If u ryt ur name wit red biro dt mean say u go die grin

2 Likes

Re: checkout Some hilarious Childhood Rumours That Went Viral/Worldwide by Sijo01(f): 9:51pm On Jun 11, 2015
boynigeria:

lost so much coconut water to this shittt

Mi too bro. Am making up for the lost now though. It's not too late. You can do same. smiley
Re: checkout Some hilarious Childhood Rumours That Went Viral/Worldwide by Captain6(m): 9:51pm On Jun 11, 2015
If you look at the mirror at night you will see a ghost, if you sneeze severally, someone is calling your name somewhere,if you see a centipede early in the morning at your door step, a big visitor is coming to your house that day. lmao grin

2 Likes

Re: checkout Some hilarious Childhood Rumours That Went Viral/Worldwide by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 11, 2015
Feranmicharles:
There are some rumours that went viral during childhood,grin

Let's start straight awaygrin

1: if you swallow a seed,the tree will grow inside you,or from your tummygrin

2: that this eraser,the blue can erase inkgrin

3: if you eat joined fruits,you'll give birth to joined babiesgrin

4: after urinating you must spit on the urinegrin (this one,I still dey do am)

if you eat spaghetti, you shyt worms

1 Like

Re: checkout Some hilarious Childhood Rumours That Went Viral/Worldwide by KingTom(m): 9:52pm On Jun 11, 2015
The one wey pain me pass na when dem say any time we see lightening say na God wan snap us, make we stand there. When Thunder fire Bankole one certain time na there we get sense by force grin grin grin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: checkout Some hilarious Childhood Rumours That Went Viral/Worldwide by jomoh: 9:53pm On Jun 11, 2015
If you draw a line on the ground with stick, the longer the line the longer you braest or D!ck would be when you grow old.
Re: checkout Some hilarious Childhood Rumours That Went Viral/Worldwide by blazer90707: 9:53pm On Jun 11, 2015
If a child(a toddler) sweeps a visitor is coming
Re: checkout Some hilarious Childhood Rumours That Went Viral/Worldwide by jomoh: 9:53pm On Jun 11, 2015
RichDad1:
When its rainy, don't stand at the entrance
Eating mango and garri means death....

No2 is not true about death but it will definitely trouble your stomach if you eat Garri and unripe mango. I think its the reaction of the chemicals.
Re: checkout Some hilarious Childhood Rumours That Went Viral/Worldwide by undisputedgbola(m): 9:54pm On Jun 11, 2015
That if you eating, sitting down at the entrance, you won't be filled.

You must clean up your spit, Kuz if someone else matches it, your throat will be paining you.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women / John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday / Under What Conditions Should A Christian (born Again) Divorce?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.