Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

checkout Some hilarious Childhood Rumours That Went Viral/Worldwide - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / checkout Some hilarious Childhood Rumours That Went Viral/Worldwide (40224 Views)

Laye Ajube, The Mother Of The 10 Children Whose Photo Went Viral / 117-Year-Old Grandma Whose Photos Went Viral Dies / Fire Burn Survivor Whose Baby Bump pics went viral gives Birth. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: checkout Some hilarious Childhood Rumours That Went Viral/Worldwide by IYANGBALI: 11:41pm On Jun 11, 2015
Na ajepako full nairaland,we that are ajebotas are very very few,we are not even up to 5
Re: checkout Some hilarious Childhood Rumours That Went Viral/Worldwide by AraduF90(m): 11:41pm On Jun 11, 2015
Lasgidy1:
1. Its wrong to cook, pound or sweep at night
2. Don't whistle at night, it attracts snakes
3. It wrong for women to climb trees
4. Its wrong to pluck fruits, esp cherry. Allow dem fall down
5. When u cross over someone, you'll have to make a reverse otherwise the person will have stunted growth.
6. You don't hit someone with a broom
wetin be cherry
Lasgidy1:
5. When u cross over someone, you'll have to make a reverse otherwise the person will have stunted growth.
wetin be cherry? Agbalumo jo
Re: checkout Some hilarious Childhood Rumours That Went Viral/Worldwide by Born2eatPussy(m): 11:50pm On Jun 11, 2015
johnwizey:
India beat Nigeria 99-1
It really happened.
Re: checkout Some hilarious Childhood Rumours That Went Viral/Worldwide by holluikon(m): 11:56pm On Jun 11, 2015
1).. If you wear the other side of a cloth at dawn; U will see money on ground anytime you go out (I used to do this anytime I'm broke but nothing like miracle happened).
2) if you sit on the firewood using to cook ; u will have boil on your anus.
Re: checkout Some hilarious Childhood Rumours That Went Viral/Worldwide by kasshoggi(m): 12:00am On Jun 12, 2015
Lasgidy1:

@number 6; the popular one is; if you hit a boy or guy with a broom, his "jalapeños" (penis) will go back in!!! cheesy
Re: checkout Some hilarious Childhood Rumours That Went Viral/Worldwide by toocoded: 12:04am On Jun 12, 2015
handsomeclouds:
Knotting two of your fingers would pull down any flying object.

I actually remember that one
Re: checkout Some hilarious Childhood Rumours That Went Viral/Worldwide by Chivee(f): 12:09am On Jun 12, 2015
This one for the Christians..
3 DAYS OF DARKNESS
..where the anti-christ will LITERALLY! take over the world, torture & torment those who would not voluntarily take the mark of the beast 666.
And those who would resist & persevere through the persecution & suffering when the 3 darkdays elapse would remain in the world....etc
Come see panic & apprehension.. See as people dey pray & fast.. Some people where planning to stalk up with excess food & candles to last them through the perilous days.
SMH!

This idea was born out of mere misinterpretation of scripture... Revelations
Re: checkout Some hilarious Childhood Rumours That Went Viral/Worldwide by MikelMerry(m): 12:54am On Jun 12, 2015
It was said that if when u leack pot of soup or any other food u will grow breast like woman! And also siad that as a child if ur teeth removed hv to beg lizard to give white teeth
Re: checkout Some hilarious Childhood Rumours That Went Viral/Worldwide by Proffdada: 3:23am On Jun 12, 2015
Thunder Balogun shot a penalty that sent the ball tearing through the keeper's gut shocked
But at a time I thought superman was real

1 Like 1 Share

Re: checkout Some hilarious Childhood Rumours That Went Viral/Worldwide by bernard1000001(m): 4:17am On Jun 12, 2015
If you spit on the floor and someone step on it, you will have a soft throat..
Don't hold the wall or stand at the door when raining
Re: checkout Some hilarious Childhood Rumours That Went Viral/Worldwide by toprealman: 5:03am On Jun 12, 2015
HEARING MOST OF THESE 'MYTHS' FOR THE FIRST TIME.
Re: checkout Some hilarious Childhood Rumours That Went Viral/Worldwide by BabaTony: 5:18am On Jun 12, 2015
If you succeed in sticking a matchet or cutlass in the ground between two roosters fighting, they will fight continuously until one of them is killed by the other.

Oh dear, how could I have believed this.
Re: checkout Some hilarious Childhood Rumours That Went Viral/Worldwide by AdeniyiA(m): 5:33am On Jun 12, 2015
johnwizey:
India beat Nigeria 99-1
Because the keeper sees big stone whenever ball was kicked to the goal post cheesy
Re: checkout Some hilarious Childhood Rumours That Went Viral/Worldwide by monsterprick(m): 6:00am On Jun 12, 2015
don't walk backward ,its the death mode of work,
don't cross someone's leg while passing u will born a deaf and dumb child,
that if two dogs are mating , just hit a nail on the ground,the two dogs will be glued together until the nail is unearthed,
that a lady's first time mensuration is coming from as a result of sex with a man,
Re: checkout Some hilarious Childhood Rumours That Went Viral/Worldwide by amanze15(m): 6:08am On Jun 12, 2015
Danfuster:
[b][/b]10. If you flip your eyelid (oju epa) and house fly lands on it, you'll become blind

11. If you have an open wound, covering it with dirt will make it heal faster

12. It is an abomination for a kid to eat gizzard ( one of the sweetest part of a chicken or bird) : dad and mom scheme since 1606 B.C

13. If you pea on the same spot as I did, I must curse your parent and you do the same in turn. Example: IYA É, BABA É (still can't figure this till today)
even the US navy seals use number 11
Re: checkout Some hilarious Childhood Rumours That Went Viral/Worldwide by Bollinger(m): 6:22am On Jun 12, 2015
1. Eating too much coconut will give you sore throat.

2. A woman who goes about top.less might cause erec.tion from a male counterpart. (it's a myth; it can never happen)*wink..wink*
Re: checkout Some hilarious Childhood Rumours That Went Viral/Worldwide by Spells(m): 6:42am On Jun 12, 2015
If ur teeth removes u most throw it on the zinc if no e no go grow,
Re: checkout Some hilarious Childhood Rumours That Went Viral/Worldwide by Feranmicharles(m): 6:58am On Jun 12, 2015
Adesiji77:

I can't forget this one cheesy
good memoriescheesy
Re: checkout Some hilarious Childhood Rumours That Went Viral/Worldwide by Feranmicharles(m): 7:00am On Jun 12, 2015
mitchelle1989:
pls which urine are you talking about? Is it the one you urinated inside WC, pit toilet, bush, on somebodys farm or just by the road side? I haven't heard of this b4. embarassed where was I. shocked
every every ni ogrin you must spit on the urinegrin

May be you were busy gossipinglipsrsealedwink

1 Like

Re: checkout Some hilarious Childhood Rumours That Went Viral/Worldwide by Feranmicharles(m): 7:01am On Jun 12, 2015
arsetalks:
Guy, guy, guy. Why are you embarrassing me na? I got used to to this one till today.
What I do? angry
Re: checkout Some hilarious Childhood Rumours That Went Viral/Worldwide by Feranmicharles(m): 7:02am On Jun 12, 2015
ChappyChase:

Hahaha, I still dey do number 4!!!!
ahahahagrin so we many like disgrin. Who invented the myth sefgrin that person must be a geniusgrin
Re: checkout Some hilarious Childhood Rumours That Went Viral/Worldwide by Feranmicharles(m): 7:03am On Jun 12, 2015
OBTMOS:
pls
please
Re: checkout Some hilarious Childhood Rumours That Went Viral/Worldwide by LeEberry(m): 7:31am On Jun 12, 2015
johnwizey:
India beat Nigeria 99-1
and nigeria won d match by scoring a goal.....

Re: checkout Some hilarious Childhood Rumours That Went Viral/Worldwide by Niwdog(m): 7:43am On Jun 12, 2015
I still they spit too
sleekp1:

I dey spit too.
Re: checkout Some hilarious Childhood Rumours That Went Viral/Worldwide by braxjay(m): 7:47am On Jun 12, 2015
johnwizey:
India beat Nigeria 99-1

walahi no be small tin o.

ball changed to lion head and all sort of tins
Re: checkout Some hilarious Childhood Rumours That Went Viral/Worldwide by Eggheaded(m): 7:55am On Jun 12, 2015
The person that kill a wall gecko (omoni le) will not build a house. That one is still reigning

when you pass across a pregnant woman legs, she will give birth to a legless bady
Re: checkout Some hilarious Childhood Rumours That Went Viral/Worldwide by Nobody: 7:57am On Jun 12, 2015
If u lose a tooth, u must Bury it in d ground cos if a lizard sees it, a new tooth won't grow.
Re: checkout Some hilarious Childhood Rumours That Went Viral/Worldwide by bishopchairmoo(m): 8:03am On Jun 12, 2015
If wen collecting rain water with your palm,an earthworm fall into it,you must eat it or you DIE
Re: checkout Some hilarious Childhood Rumours That Went Viral/Worldwide by penplayer: 8:11am On Jun 12, 2015
All they wanted to teach was ethics and that only. Attaching a myth created a fear to obey... God bless our ancestors.
Re: checkout Some hilarious Childhood Rumours That Went Viral/Worldwide by shepherdnoble: 8:11am On Jun 12, 2015
Feranmicharles:
There are some rumours that went viral during childhood,grin

Let's start straight awaygrin

1: if you swallow a seed,the tree will grow inside you,or from your tummygrin

2: that this eraser,the blue can erase inkgrin

3: if you eat joined fruits,you'll give birth to joined babiesgrin

4: after urinating you must spit on the urinegrin (this one,I still dey do am)

If dey swim inside river, mek u no urinate cos if u urinate, mama ewater go drown you... Dis one na lie lie
Re: checkout Some hilarious Childhood Rumours That Went Viral/Worldwide by AlhajiAdemola: 8:15am On Jun 12, 2015
http://www.businesslist.com.ng/company/253030/ncs-auction-vehicles?
Buy and Make your orders for a cheaper and affordable price rate, Toyota, Honda, Mercedez, Nissan and other Cars makes/products and Models from 1996 to 2014 years of age. Just give us your budget let see what we can do for you, Cars are In Good Condition, With Good Fuel Economy ratings and Comfortable Interiors and makes good Commuter Cars.

For fast responds and inquires,contact the Tariff and Trade officer directly on the mobile line-(08067818458) for further information and Purchase.

Do you want a Cars with this features:

* 4-Wheel Disc Brakes
* AM/FM
* Air Conditioning
* Anti-lock Brakes
* Anti-theft System
* Automatic Headlights
* CD (Multi Disc)
* Cruise Control
* Daytime Running Lights
* Dual-zone Climate Control
* Floor Mats
* Folding Mirrors
* Front & Rear Side Airbags
* Front Airbags (Dual)
* Full Size Spare Tire
* Handsfree/Bluetooth Integration
* Heated Mirrors
* Heated Seats
* Intermittent Wipers
* Keyless Entry
* Keyless Ignition
* Leather Interior
* Leather Steering Wheel
* Locking Differential
* Navigation System
* Parking Assist System
* Power Locks
* Power Mirrors
* Power Seat (Dual)
* Power Steering
* Power Windows
* Premium Sound System
* Premium Wheels
* Reading Lights
* Rear Window Defroster
* Seat Memory
* Steering Wheel Controls
* Tire Pressure Monitoring System
* Traction/Stability Control
* Trip Computer
* Vanity Mirror/Light
* Wood Trim

Then you are welcome, Bring your budget to us and we shall help you get your budget right here by minimizing cost and makes Money Valuable.

Re: checkout Some hilarious Childhood Rumours That Went Viral/Worldwide by Nobody: 8:31am On Jun 12, 2015
handsomeclouds:

old especially eagle..when we do it will start flying in circles and sometimes fall shocked
handsomeclouds:

especially eagle..when we do it will start flying in circles and sometimes fall...I still do this till today

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House / Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? / My Husband Is Being Insensitive, I Need An Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.