Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,466 members, 7,781,347 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:57 PM

Lovers Found Dead After Using Sex Enhancing Drug - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lovers Found Dead After Using Sex Enhancing Drug (81948 Views)

Man Suffers Severe Burns After Using Aftershave With Manipulated Expiry / Pregnant Lady Dies In Her Sleep After Using The Toilet (Photos) / 50-Year-Old Man's Joystick Amputated After Using Bottle As Intimacy gadget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lovers Found Dead After Using Sex Enhancing Drug by Sagamite(m): 2:21pm On Jun 11, 2015
nelandrewz:

The guy allegedly drugged the girl to have access to free sex which resulted to her death and he equally took the pills and lay beside her.

Good!

Otherwise they should have used a shot gun to blow off his head if he had stayed alive.
Re: Lovers Found Dead After Using Sex Enhancing Drug by kay29000(m): 2:22pm On Jun 11, 2015
blakky97:

by lasting long you mean how many minutes or hours precisely?

10-15 minutes instead of 30 seconds.
Re: Lovers Found Dead After Using Sex Enhancing Drug by Flashh: 2:23pm On Jun 11, 2015
killercute16:
Whats the meaning of nko
"Nko" is an abbreviation of saying... "Too"
Re: Lovers Found Dead After Using Sex Enhancing Drug by asumo12: 2:24pm On Jun 11, 2015
lemme bring out the anger in u dear!

Aitee1:
Gobe shocked R.I.P to the dead!!!!

sad angry angry angry

Okay I'm very angry right now, why should I be FTC in a dead fvcking thread angry
Re: Lovers Found Dead After Using Sex Enhancing Drug by knowledge4(m): 2:28pm On Jun 11, 2015
The story and the photo do not align
Nothing in the photo that shows decomposition
Nothing in the photo that confirms they had sex until the autopsy is done

If it is true,why use sex enhancing drugs?
How many minutes is the sexual act self?
Vanity upon vanity? All is Vanity!
Re: Lovers Found Dead After Using Sex Enhancing Drug by martolux(m): 2:29pm On Jun 11, 2015
kay29000:
How did the police know exactly what happened when neither of the two is alive to testify? How did they know they used sex enhancement drugs? And how did they know the guy slipped in the girl's drink to gain free access for sex? And how did they know he also took it later after the girl was dead, and lay beside her? Hmm! Anyway,if you have problem lasting long in bed, hit me up on BBM- 7C22F6EC.

God don catch u..so you sold the drug to the deceased.. NPF arrest him!!!
Re: Lovers Found Dead After Using Sex Enhancing Drug by golddust6000(m): 2:29pm On Jun 11, 2015
if dem reach heaven wetin dem go come tell God say na wetin kill dem
Re: Lovers Found Dead After Using Sex Enhancing Drug by mohammedmagnus: 2:36pm On Jun 11, 2015
Swagt101:
Guy u get kuli-kuli join? Cos dis story is too fake like Nicki's hair grin
lol nicki's hair. Omo na g-nut tins oo

1 Like

Re: Lovers Found Dead After Using Sex Enhancing Drug by Bedrock150: 2:36pm On Jun 11, 2015
Too Much Of Everything is Really Bad!!!.
Re: Lovers Found Dead After Using Sex Enhancing Drug by blakky97(m): 2:42pm On Jun 11, 2015
kay29000:

10-15 minutes instead of 30 seconds.
okay. I thought hours. I last 45minutes on average.
Re: Lovers Found Dead After Using Sex Enhancing Drug by nigeriacustom60(f): 2:44pm On Jun 11, 2015
SLASHES DOWN OWN PRICE OF CEMENT BY 40%.
Dangote Cement ,Obajana ,Kogi state is proud to inform the general public that the price of dangote cément 3x (50 kg)42.5R has been drastically slashed down to a minimum promo price of #1000 per bag.Interested buyers,distributors,contractors ,wholesalers and retailers are hereby advice to contact JEREMIAH MARCUS on 08063268251 for more information and to make a request.
Note: This is only open to person or persons buying above hundred bags.*!!'""CALL 08063268251 OR follow this link to register http://dangote.com/downloads/Dangote-Cement-Application-Registration-Form-2014.pdf

Re: Lovers Found Dead After Using Sex Enhancing Drug by edjeodiri(m): 2:47pm On Jun 11, 2015
Cutehector:
It is d devil's handwork!

Wetin consign devil for this matter na? Na wa o.
Two adults decided to kill themselves with sex and
You are there accusing d devil. Mtcheeeewwww.
Re: Lovers Found Dead After Using Sex Enhancing Drug by speaktome(m): 2:50pm On Jun 11, 2015
myklangelo:
Ajo ihe!!!!!
Mmadu esi na-ipia oku banye n'oku.

Nnaa odikwa egwu ooo!!
Re: Lovers Found Dead After Using Sex Enhancing Drug by jomoh: 2:57pm On Jun 11, 2015
Ayjos10:
evn devil don tire to be devil
Devil self go be like "why always me?"
Re: Lovers Found Dead After Using Sex Enhancing Drug by mimicious(f): 2:58pm On Jun 11, 2015
lloydpras:
& To All Tramadol Users *Take Note*

*modified*
---They allegedly died after sex romp and their neighbors never knew until their bodies started decomposing.---

I think this story is fake cos nothing relates to the pics.
1) The decomposing body.
2) After Sex romp? And they are both lying dead on a smoothly laid bed.

I watch Criminal Minds wink

I thought I was the only one thinking that way, thirdly after the girl died the boy took the drug and lay near her,. Se na talk to be that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lovers Found Dead After Using Sex Enhancing Drug by molas02: 3:03pm On Jun 11, 2015
i guess somtn bhind d scene, i dt bliv drug kill dem, atleast one should survive if its drugs......only if they took poison this can posible
Re: Lovers Found Dead After Using Sex Enhancing Drug by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jun 11, 2015
Omo see that nash. See pant as e dey ready and smooth for fucking.
Re: Lovers Found Dead After Using Sex Enhancing Drug by peeta89(m): 3:13pm On Jun 11, 2015
Some guys are sick upstairs. Must you drug a lady so u can have sex with her? It's wrong. look at how they lost their life. RIP sha...
Re: Lovers Found Dead After Using Sex Enhancing Drug by karkel(m): 3:18pm On Jun 11, 2015
kay29000:
How did the police know exactly what happened when neither of the two is alive to testify? How did they know they used sex enhancement drugs? And how did they know the guy slipped in the girl's drink to gain free access for sex? And how did they know he also took it later after the girl was dead, and lay beside her? Hmm! Anyway,if you have problem lasting long in bed, hit me up on BBM- 7C22F6EC.
Bad market grin

Re: Lovers Found Dead After Using Sex Enhancing Drug by Cutehector(m): 3:22pm On Jun 11, 2015
edjeodiri:
Cutehector:
It is d devil's handwork!

Wetin consign devil for this matter na? Na wa o.
Two adults decided to kill themselves with sex and
You are there accusing d devil. Mtcheeeewwww.
please answer the question below by quoting me witnothing else but the correct answer.

the .............. came to steal, to kill and to destroy.
a. God
b. man
c. devil
d. all of the above
e. non of the above
Re: Lovers Found Dead After Using Sex Enhancing Drug by Lexusgs430: 3:23pm On Jun 11, 2015
Aitee1:

Yes please a thousand pounds only lipsrsealed

Would you accept cheque?
Re: Lovers Found Dead After Using Sex Enhancing Drug by diego101(m): 3:28pm On Jun 11, 2015
AH DEY TELL YHU ,THE DEVIL DON TIRE
Re: Lovers Found Dead After Using Sex Enhancing Drug by Gablo500(m): 3:33pm On Jun 11, 2015
music4me:
Does This Look Like Decomposing Bodies?.....

I tire o
When d body still frosh
music4me:

I tire o
When d body still frosh
music4me:

I tire o
When d body still frosh
Re: Lovers Found Dead After Using Sex Enhancing Drug by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jun 11, 2015
Autopsy is necessary in Nigeria
Re: Lovers Found Dead After Using Sex Enhancing Drug by BornnAgainChild(f): 3:34pm On Jun 11, 2015
music4me:

My dear help me ask them oo morso how do they know the guy drugged the girl for free sex and also drugged himself when he noticed she was dead,.hmmm??Abi have they done an autopsy yet??
Anyway to whatever it is that took there lives i say R.I.P to both of them
Re: Lovers Found Dead After Using Sex Enhancing Drug by Popemax(m): 3:41pm On Jun 11, 2015
Tramadol overdose...heard d news from a cousin in same hostel...200ml....plz guys find another way to last long *i hate tramadol*
Re: Lovers Found Dead After Using Sex Enhancing Drug by mechanics(m): 3:41pm On Jun 11, 2015
Nawa, dis is d end result of fornication, i dont knw why some people no fit hold body. Wil it b rite for one to say dat their souls shud in peace wen dey sinned against God.
Re: Lovers Found Dead After Using Sex Enhancing Drug by Aitee1: 3:46pm On Jun 11, 2015
Lexusgs430:

Would you accept cheque?

Sure, provided it's an open one grin
Re: Lovers Found Dead After Using Sex Enhancing Drug by peteruuu(m): 3:48pm On Jun 11, 2015
Can I say they should rest In peace? grin grin cheesy
Re: Lovers Found Dead After Using Sex Enhancing Drug by DaBullIT(m): 3:56pm On Jun 11, 2015
lloydpras:
& To All Tramadol Users *Take Note*

*modified*
---They allegedly died after sex romp and their neighbors never knew until their bodies started decomposing.---

I think this story is fake cos nothing relates to the pics.
1) The decomposing body.
2) After Sex romp? And they are both lying dead on a smoothly laid bed.

I watch Criminal Minds wink

Hehehe i sight you!!!!

1 Like

Re: Lovers Found Dead After Using Sex Enhancing Drug by Systeme101: 3:59pm On Jun 11, 2015
rubbish fictional story with fake pics....if they died after sex, y are they well dressed on d bed?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) / Man Who Took Girlfriend For Swimming Drowns In Anambra Hotel (Disturbing Photo) / If Proper Bathing Makes The Body Clean, What Makes The Towel Dirty?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.