Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

Huge Python Killed At Opebi, Ikeja (photos) - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Huge Python Killed At Opebi, Ikeja (photos) (83625 Views)

Huge Python Killed In Otukpo Market, To Be Sold For N15,000 (Photos) / Huge Python Killed At Ijebu Ode, Ogun State -photos / Huge Snake For Sale At Opebi Round-About. Come And Buy While Stock Last (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Huge Python Killed At Opebi, Ikeja (photos) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jun 11, 2015
CountDracula:
Weytin anaconda dey do for lagos, u don miss road

Did you forget that Opebi area is on the edge of a very huge and deep ravine
Re: Huge Python Killed At Opebi, Ikeja (photos) by deebsman1(m): 4:03pm On Jun 11, 2015
u mara, badoo grin
Luvdmx:
cool

1 Like

Re: Huge Python Killed At Opebi, Ikeja (photos) by tdayof(m): 4:03pm On Jun 11, 2015
Bifwoli:
Igbo people own Nigeria,get over it you foolz.
i can see you dogs are very confused....

You want Biafra.
You want Nigeria to break and now
Nigeria belongs to You igbos .. Mehn you are crazily confused...

Bunch of idiots... Fools ode
Re: Huge Python Killed At Opebi, Ikeja (photos) by mrbillz(m): 4:05pm On Jun 11, 2015
Snake pepper soup on point...
Re: Huge Python Killed At Opebi, Ikeja (photos) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 11, 2015
This is seriously scary! How come such a creature to be in a neighbourhood like opebi..
Re: Huge Python Killed At Opebi, Ikeja (photos) by trappatoni(m): 4:10pm On Jun 11, 2015
amnps:
Obe ti sooooooo.
exactly what i had in mind. oh! How I love to be in opebi now. Pepper soup with 2 bottles of master Malta. grin
amnps:
Obe ti sooooooo.
exactly what i had in mind. oh! How I love to be in opebi now. Pepper soup with 2 bottles of amstel Malta.
Re: Huge Python Killed At Opebi, Ikeja (photos) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 11, 2015
VickyRotex:

That's what snakes do during the day. To dry their skin or cool off...

The act of animal conservation is missing in Naija. Pythons aint harmful cry angry
....never knew sad
You sure it aint harmful? Thought it could swallow it's prey embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Huge Python Killed At Opebi, Ikeja (photos) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 11, 2015
Truckpusher:
wink Enjoy. wink

*In Francis Odegha's voice* gerara here mehn...... grin
cheesy cheesy
Re: Huge Python Killed At Opebi, Ikeja (photos) by sarutobie(m): 4:12pm On Jun 11, 2015
one African rock python down..black man..a zoo or two will pay good money for this specie
Re: Huge Python Killed At Opebi, Ikeja (photos) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 11, 2015
VickyRotex:
Eyah... why kill the snake na?. It came out for fresh air ni cry

This life is wicked cry

BY THE TIME THAT SNAKE CHOP YOUR PINKIN, YOU NO GO OPEN THIS YOUR MOUTH DEY TALK RUBBISH
Re: Huge Python Killed At Opebi, Ikeja (photos) by VickyRotex(f): 4:15pm On Jun 11, 2015
chimkaire:
....never knew sad
You sure it aint harmful? Thought it could swallow it's prey embarassed

Yea, it could. There must be a reason before it does that. It wouldn't just see one and swallow. They are usually defensive, just like other snakes.

And that area it was killed is known as their habitat. So trust me, it wasn't ready to try anything stup.id. sad
Re: Huge Python Killed At Opebi, Ikeja (photos) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 11, 2015
VickyRotex:

That's what snakes do during the day. To dry their skin or cool off...

The act of animal conservation is missing in Naija. Pythons aint harmful cry angry

YOU THIS TOM AND JERRY

PYTHON IS NOT VENOMOUS BUT VERY HARMFUL ODEundecided

YOU THINK SAY YOU GET SENSE NEH?

GO AND READ ABOUT PYTHON AND STOP TALKING NONSENSE
Re: Huge Python Killed At Opebi, Ikeja (photos) by VickyRotex(f): 4:17pm On Jun 11, 2015
Viciyus:

BY THE TIME THAT SNAKE CHOP YOUR PINKIN, YOU NO GO OPEN THIS YOUR MOUTH DEY TALK RUBBISH

I'm entitled to my own opinion, dont ever count my words as rubbish.

Thank you.
Re: Huge Python Killed At Opebi, Ikeja (photos) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 11, 2015
VickyRotex:

Yea, it could. There must be a reason before it does that. It wouldn't just see one and swallow. They are usually defensive, just like other snakes.

And that area it was killed is known as their habitat. So trust me, it wasn't ready to try anything stup.id. sad
...okay...sounds creepy, yano? *shudders* sad
Re: Huge Python Killed At Opebi, Ikeja (photos) by nelsonwebnet: 4:19pm On Jun 11, 2015
O boy see meat...
Re: Huge Python Killed At Opebi, Ikeja (photos) by VickyRotex(f): 4:19pm On Jun 11, 2015
Viciyus:

YOU THIS TOM AND JERRY

PYTHON IS NOT VENOMOUS BUT VERY HARMFUL ODEundecided

YOU THINK SAY YOU GET SENSE NEH?

GO AND READ ABOUT PYTHON AND STOP TALKING NONSENSE

Are you sure you're okay?

I dont think so. When I said they aint harmful, I meant they aint poisonous. You should have corrected my word.

I'd prefer to talk to a python than talking to you. Pythons aint insultive, but you are. Smh.

1 Like

Re: Huge Python Killed At Opebi, Ikeja (photos) by Debayurr: 4:23pm On Jun 11, 2015
3ace:
Wow! This snake must have been
carried into the city with the aid of
the recent flood in Lagos. I don't see
how this could have grown this big in
the city without being killed. And this
is the kind of meat my local boss
cherishes. He can even pay for it.
Bros sum1 told me about it been sighted early this morning around odo before alagbole- Akute road close to berger.he said it was tryinh hard to swallow a goat before its death..it was actually killed around that area before this guyz carried it in that bowl in a jeep away...so that info about it been killed at Opebi is a bluff....in other news meal is served lets do dis grin
Re: Huge Python Killed At Opebi, Ikeja (photos) by slap1(m): 4:23pm On Jun 11, 2015
Jimbadly:
Why kill a harmless python? Not cool. Nigerians should learn the meaning of animal conservation.

What is this one saying?
Re: Huge Python Killed At Opebi, Ikeja (photos) by VickyRotex(f): 4:23pm On Jun 11, 2015
chimkaire:
...okay...sounds creepy, yano? *shudders* sad

Lol. Sure it is. That doesn't mean when I see one, I would stay. shocked Nah, I'll run as fast as anything cheesy I can't behold the sight, except in a zoo. smiley
Re: Huge Python Killed At Opebi, Ikeja (photos) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 11, 2015
VickyRotex:

Are you sure, you're okay?

I dont think so. When I said they aint harmful, I meant they aint poisonous.

I'd prefer to talk to a python than talking to you. Pythons aint insultive, but you are. Smh.

THERE IS MANY CASE IN BRAZIL WHICH PYTHON HAVE KILL HUMANS MORE THAN ANYTHING AND YOU ARE TALKING IS NOT HARMFUL.

PLS CHANGE THAT MINDSET. THERE ARE MANY KIDS HERE WHO WOULD BELIEVE THIS YOUR SIMPLE WORD
Re: Huge Python Killed At Opebi, Ikeja (photos) by uvoh(m): 4:26pm On Jun 11, 2015
Nigeria suffering from lack of proper management of wild life since God knows when. Its a victory to the naive, religiously influenced Nigerian- defeat and pure travesty to those that understand and appreciate animal protection and conservation.

Don't be surprise when seeing a lizard will become a feast for for d eyes. kill all the untamed animals in Nigeria and then go spend your money in South Africa watching those same animals in their game reserves. #hypocrites
Re: Huge Python Killed At Opebi, Ikeja (photos) by VickyRotex(f): 4:27pm On Jun 11, 2015
Viciyus:

THERE IS MANY CASE IN BRAZIL WHICH PYTHON HAVE KILL HUMANS MORE THAN ANYTHING AND YOU ARE TALKING IS NOT HARMFUL.

PLS CHANGE THAT MINDSET. THERE ARE MANY KIDS HERE WHO WOULD BELIEVE THIS YOUR SIMPLE WORD

Next time, you should correct me politely. Not to spew those gibberish words you just spewed. I chose the wrong word, I meant to say they aint poisonous. Btw, I still insist, it shouldn't have been killed, instead tamed.
Re: Huge Python Killed At Opebi, Ikeja (photos) by engrjacuzzi: 4:29pm On Jun 11, 2015
very scary......I had to avoid opebi route because of it. why did they put it on front page?
Re: Huge Python Killed At Opebi, Ikeja (photos) by engrjacuzzi: 4:29pm On Jun 11, 2015
very scary......I had to avoid opebi route because of it. why did they put it front page?
Re: Huge Python Killed At Opebi, Ikeja (photos) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 11, 2015
VickyRotex:

Lol. Sure it is. That doesn't mean when I see one, I would stay. shocked Nah, I'll run as fast as anything cheesy I can't behold the sight, except in a zoo. smiley
cheesy I for say oooooo cheesy

You almost gave me ''liver'' to face a python anywhere I see it cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Huge Python Killed At Opebi, Ikeja (photos) by omarhlichanwa: 4:32pm On Jun 11, 2015
Obara jisos
missKiffy:
Huge snake killed in Opebi, in Ikeja, That's scary! The Python was killed by two men in a bush around the area today...and when they brought it out, people gathered to Take a look.
Re: Huge Python Killed At Opebi, Ikeja (photos) by VickyRotex(f): 4:33pm On Jun 11, 2015
chimkaire:
cheesy I for say oooooo cheesy

You almost gave me ''liver'' to face a python anywhere I see it cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

lmao cheesy please don't o. Before it misinterprete your movements and does what it knows how to do best. *swallow* grin grin cry
Re: Huge Python Killed At Opebi, Ikeja (photos) by FBLJ(m): 4:34pm On Jun 11, 2015
Animal brutality
Re: Huge Python Killed At Opebi, Ikeja (photos) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jun 11, 2015
VickyRotex:

lmao cheesy please don't o. Before it misinterprete your movements and does what it knows how to do best. *swallow* grin grin cry

... cheesy
Kai!!! lipsrsealed grin

1 Like

Re: Huge Python Killed At Opebi, Ikeja (photos) by Natotogokillme: 4:38pm On Jun 11, 2015
see meat!
Re: Huge Python Killed At Opebi, Ikeja (photos) by Omotayor123(f): 4:39pm On Jun 11, 2015
Chimooo!!!!

My mummy!!!!!
Re: Huge Python Killed At Opebi, Ikeja (photos) by Odunharry(m): 4:40pm On Jun 11, 2015
I hate snake...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Was Lucky I Didn’t Know A Snake Was Above My Head / How To Make My Dog Bark? / Naruto Complete Series Download Links-dual Audio(eng&jap),english Subs,50mb,hi.q

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.