Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

Islam: How Does One Deal With A Disobedient Wife? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam: How Does One Deal With A Disobedient Wife? (44711 Views)

3 Simple Tips To Deal With Frustration / Why Has The Moderator Banned Posts On When Someone Insults Islam: How To Behave / When Someone Insults Islam: How To Behave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam: How Does One Deal With A Disobedient Wife? by javalove(m): 7:59pm On Feb 27, 2009
@Funmi

U v been embarrasing urself since. Go get a life or better still, go use 10 tablets of cypron !!!

U not making any sense at all . .

If u are provided with answers to ur stupid questions, what do u stand to gain?

Aw does it make u a berra xtian?

If u are here to learn, be humble and stop insulting people, going into their private affairs.

Olodo oshi. olor nla grin
Re: Islam: How Does One Deal With A Disobedient Wife? by KarmaMod(f): 8:03pm On Feb 27, 2009
Aloy is your so called fiancee aware of your expertise in ass-kissing? Clean the brown stain on your nose, kid.

javalove:

@Funmi

Olodo oshi. olor nla grin

what kin Yoruba be this? grin
Re: Islam: How Does One Deal With A Disobedient Wife? by AloyEmeka9: 8:15pm On Feb 27, 2009
Aloy is your so called fiancee aware of your expertise in ass-kissing?
Amibo, if you like go and report me, I'll deny you and my screen name. Leave Bukky out of this, she is an angel sent from heaven to rescue me on earth. wink wink
Re: Islam: How Does One Deal With A Disobedient Wife? by AloyEmeka9: 8:17pm On Feb 27, 2009

Muslim lover!; who knows what they used to bribe you over?. Traitor!. Is Olabowale marrying your relation?. Is it  evil minded OYB?. I am sincerely sorry and weep for her.

I get spare wives for all of them if they wish. Osisi's younger  sister is on my list for Oyb and Babs. Love your neighbour as you love yourself. You've threatened to kill Olabs, i for arrange you for him but I may hook him up with Tpia. Karamammod is too young so, I'll hook her up with Jarus or Lagosbobo. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Make I run before osisi wake up catch me here.
Re: Islam: How Does One Deal With A Disobedient Wife? by StFunmi(f): 8:21am On Feb 28, 2009
I get spare wives for all of them if they wish. Osisi's younger sister is on my list for Oyb and Babs. Love your neighbour as you love yourself. You've threatened to kill Olabs, i for arrange you for him but I may hook him up with Tpia. Karamammod is too young so, I'll hook her up with Jarus or Lagosbobo. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Make I run before osisi wake up catch me here.
Farts on thread.

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Islam: How Does One Deal With A Disobedient Wife? by babs787(m): 7:13pm On Feb 28, 2009
I get spare wives for all of them if they wish. Osisi's younger sister is on my list for Oyb and Babs. Love your neighbour as you love yourself. You've threatened to kill Olabs, i for arrange you for him but I may hook him up with Tpia. Karamammod is too young so, I'll hook her up with Jarus or Lagosbobo.

Lol. Ask Osisi and she would tell you about herself, Nna and myself. I know sabi the one wey u dey introduce her younger sister, I beg she no go gree grin
Re: Islam: How Does One Deal With A Disobedient Wife? by StFunmi(f): 8:22am On Mar 01, 2009

Lol. Ask Osisi and she would tell you about herself, Nna and myself. I know sabi the one wey u dey introduce her younger sister, I beg she no go gree

these guys will die for any woman qualified with the word 'young'. Tufiakwa.
Re: Islam: How Does One Deal With A Disobedient Wife? by babs787(m): 8:02pm On Mar 01, 2009
Funmi, I am happily married and not a party to your 'young ladies'. Try to get married and see the beauty of marriage and do away with your immatured talks
Re: Islam: How Does One Deal With A Disobedient Wife? by StFunmi(f): 6:54pm On Mar 02, 2009
Funmi, I am happily married and not a party to your 'young ladies'. Try to get married and see the beauty of marriage and do away with your immatured talks
If you are married, act like one and stop chasing young girls around. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Islam: How Does One Deal With A Disobedient Wife? by babs787(m): 7:58pm On Mar 02, 2009
Could you honestly tell where i chased young girls?
Re: Islam: How Does One Deal With A Disobedient Wife? by focused123(m): 6:33pm On Nov 28, 2009
@poster :

The Quran commands you to beat her to nonsense.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Islam is a big joke. Walayi grin grin grin grin
Re: Islam: How Does One Deal With A Disobedient Wife? by AloyEmeka6: 8:32pm On Nov 28, 2009
funny. grin grin
Re: Islam: How Does One Deal With A Disobedient Wife? by Abuzola11(m): 10:14pm On Nov 28, 2009
The foolish swore by what he claim to be false, madness
Re: Islam: How Does One Deal With A Disobedient Wife? by focused123(m): 9:33pm On Nov 29, 2009
Abuzola 1:

The foolish swore by what he claim to be false, madness

Mad beast. Why are worked up when your cult is exposed ?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Muhammedan Islam is for idiots . Walayi grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Islam: How Does One Deal With A Disobedient Wife? by Abuzola11(m): 12:11am On Nov 30, 2009
I can't stop laughing at ur hypocrisy
Re: Islam: How Does One Deal With A Disobedient Wife? by focused123(m): 1:55pm On Nov 30, 2009
Abuzola 1:

I can't stop laughing at your hypocrisy

Stupid fool.

Isn't it true that your Quran commands you to beat your wife to nonsense if she is disobedient ?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Islam is for idiots.  grin grin grin grin
Re: Islam: How Does One Deal With A Disobedient Wife? by Abuzola11(m): 10:18pm On Nov 30, 2009
You re lying mr Ghost worshipper
Re: Islam: How Does One Deal With A Disobedient Wife? by focused123(m): 1:14pm On Dec 01, 2009
Abuzola 1:

You re lying mr Ghost worshipper

Al- Taqiyyah.

Always denying facts and veracity. Islam is built on lies and denying

grin grin grin grin
Re: Islam: How Does One Deal With A Disobedient Wife? by Abuzola11(m): 4:31pm On Dec 01, 2009
cool
focused123:

Al- Taqiyyah.

Always denying facts and veracity. Islam is built on lies and denying

grin grin grin grin
Re: Islam: How Does One Deal With A Disobedient Wife? by AloyEmeka6: 12:48am On Dec 03, 2009
Abuzola, did Mohammed flog his wives?
Re: Islam: How Does One Deal With A Disobedient Wife? by olabowale(m): 5:10am On Dec 03, 2009
@focused123; #47 on: November 30, 2009, 01:55 PM »
Quote from: Abuzola 1 on November 30, 2009, 12:11 AM
I can't stop laughing at your hypocrisy
Stupid fool.
Isn't it true that your Quran commands you to beat your wife to nonsense if she is disobedient ?
Islam is for idiots.
one wonders why focused123 is not a muslim when he epitomised the bolded?

@Aloy~Emeka; Muhammad (AS) did not eat any of his wives. By the way Job (AS) beat his wife and that is the way to beat your if you are to do it. Research it in the Quran as an assignment. Am sure your Bible probably say something about beating wife, and sleeping with prostitutes thereby losing your SIGNET!
Re: Islam: How Does One Deal With A Disobedient Wife? by AloyEmeka6: 5:16am On Dec 03, 2009
There is no place in the bible that said anything about beating women whether they are wives or prostitutes. The closes was Mary Magdalene and Jesus Christ our saviour rebuked them.
Re: Islam: How Does One Deal With A Disobedient Wife? by Abuzola11(m): 10:51pm On Dec 03, 2009
Oh yeah magdalene the slut
Re: Islam: How Does One Deal With A Disobedient Wife? by focused123(m): 11:31pm On Dec 03, 2009
one wonders why focused123 is not a muslim when he epitomised the bolded?

@Olabowale :

I will never be a muslim ! There is no where in the bible that says that a man should beat his wife. The bible says a man should love his wife just the way Christ love the church and gave his life for it. The bible says the man should nourish and cherish his wife.

Isn't it true that the Quran commands a male Muhammedan to beat a disobedient Muslima to nonsense ? I don't know why Muhammedan love denying facts and veracity.
Re: Islam: How Does One Deal With A Disobedient Wife? by focused123(m): 11:37pm On Dec 03, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

Abuzola, did Mohammed flog his wives?

Muhammed have no regard for his wives. He treated them as a domesticated animals.
Re: Islam: How Does One Deal With A Disobedient Wife? by zmurda(m): 11:46pm On Dec 03, 2009
olabowale:

@focused123; #47 on: November 30, 2009, 01:55 PM » one wonders why focused123 is not a muslim when he epitomised the bolded?

@Aloy~Emeka; Muhammad (AS) did not eat any of his wives. By the way Job (AS) beat his wife and that is the way to beat your if you are to do it. Research it in the Quran as an assignment. Am sure your Bible probably say something about beating wife, and sleeping with prostitutes thereby losing your SIGNET!

Used to be a Christian, can't find where Job beat his wife.

I think its Allah that told the koranic Job to beat his wife. Its not in the christian bible
Re: Islam: How Does One Deal With A Disobedient Wife? by Abuzola11(m): 8:21am On Dec 04, 2009
The bible didn't even stop there it says women should not speak in church.
And how many times are we going to explain the kind of beating to u misguided folks ? Many xtrian beat their wives brutally and a hadith explaining that verse says its a beating that does not harm the woman
Re: Islam: How Does One Deal With A Disobedient Wife? by zmurda(m): 12:15pm On Dec 04, 2009
Abuzola 1:

The bible didn't even stop there it says women should not speak in church.
And how many times are we going to explain the kind of beating to u misguided folks ? Many xtrian beat their wives brutally and a hadith explaining that verse says its a beating that does not harm the woman

Abuzola no kill me with laff o.

Paul said women should not speak in church, they now do! koran said beat the women, why not stop. The world has moved on. or are muslims still in the 6th century?!
anyone who beats a woman is sick. the person usually has self confidence issue. i have never had to beat my wife nor has she beaten me (heaven forbid), but I have all the respect in the world accorded me
Re: Islam: How Does One Deal With A Disobedient Wife? by Abuzola11(m): 1:11am On Dec 05, 2009
You even have the guts to say that xtrians are doing contrary to the bible anyway we muslim adhere to our Holy Book, like i said before it is beating that does not harm
Re: Islam: How Does One Deal With A Disobedient Wife? by focused123(m): 7:07pm On Dec 05, 2009
z-murda:

Abuzola no kill me with laff o.

Paul said women should not speak in church, they now do! koran said beat the women, why not stop. The world has moved on. or are muslims still in the 6th century?!
anyone who beats a woman is sick. the person usually has self confidence issue. i have never had to beat my wife nor has she beaten me (heaven forbid), but I have all the respect in the world accorded me

The Quran commands the Muhammedan to beat their disobedient wife or wives to nonsense.

Islam is a big joke grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Islam: How Does One Deal With A Disobedient Wife? by Abuzola11(m): 8:37pm On Dec 05, 2009
'Even if We (ALLAH) had sent down to them (jews and xtrians and other disbelievers) Angels and the dead had spoken to them and We had gathered together all things before their eyes,
they would not have believed unless Allah willed, but most of them behave ignorantly'
Quran 6:111
Re: Islam: How Does One Deal With A Disobedient Wife? by Islamicduawazif(m): 10:08am On Aug 29, 2017
According to paakIslamic Dua Wazifa you can control your HUsband and Wife and Get Happy Relationship.
for DUa and Wazifa you can Call: - +91-9887410987
http://islamicduawazifa.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Ring : Ring And Islam, All You Need To Know / Ruling On Bonus Offered By MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile E.t.c / List of Notable Converts to Islam from Wikipedia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.