Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,771 members, 7,806,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:49 AM

Slot's Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Slot's Website (6944 Views)

A BUSINESS WEBSITE Slot for sale!!! / Slot Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Slot's Website by HC: 9:33pm On Feb 20, 2009
I just came across slot's new website, though its not a wow website; but still looks and works better than the older one.
Re: Slot's Website by yawatide(f): 10:07pm On Feb 20, 2009
yeah, i can see a huge SLOT right below your post

Good job! angry angry shocked angry angry
Re: Slot's Website by OmniPotens(m): 8:34am On Feb 21, 2009
I think I've seen too it just on my screen with 4 goggles on my eyes
shocked
Re: Slot's Website by abhosts(m): 11:10am On Feb 21, 2009
@poster,

Are you referring to Slot Limited, the phone dealers? Why not provide the URL.
Re: Slot's Website by HC: 12:13pm On Feb 23, 2009
Re: Slot's Website by hanen(f): 1:05pm On Feb 23, 2009
i gotta say, abhosts is the only one that replied the poster intelligently. I don't know why you people choose to respond like this.
Re: Slot's Website by yawatide(f): 1:10pm On Feb 23, 2009
Because for me, it is a way to get poster to realize that there is a "preview" button. If poster is like me, he/she will learn next time.

Is it a lame way of doing so? sure. but that is how I was raised and that is how I raise others. Besides, I didn't turn out too badly myself wink
Re: Slot's Website by HC: 4:51pm On Feb 23, 2009
Yawa, i know how to use the 'preview' button, my general assumption is that most people who post on this section are familiar with SLOT's website.
Re: Slot's Website by yawatide(f): 5:29pm On Feb 23, 2009
Keyword: Assumption - Never assume: you make an ASS out of U and ME.

Another assumption: You assume that many on here are aware of what it used to look/function like before. It would be nice for you to perhaps specify 1 or 2 changes that you have noticed to help ppl like me who are clueless.

Take note.
Re: Slot's Website by hanen(f): 10:56am On Feb 24, 2009
Is it a lame way of doing so? sure. but that is how I was raised and that is how I raise others. Besides, I didn't turn out too badly myself

sucks to be you, dude.
Re: Slot's Website by yawatide(f): 12:32pm On Feb 24, 2009
hanen,

It definitely sucks, you bet grin

(1) (Reply)

come in to get your fully approved adsense account.. / Blog Or Website??..which Fetches More Income? / Help Adsense Account Has Been Disaproved For The Second Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.