Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,077 members, 7,807,224 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

Did You Ever Use One Of These GREAT Phones? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Did You Ever Use One Of These GREAT Phones? (1866 Views)

Did Your Mum Ever Use Any Of These On You? / If You Ever Use This, Please Tell Us The Name Of Your Barber And Salon. / Did You Ever Use This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Ever Use One Of These GREAT Phones? by MyZoto: 4:00pm On Jun 11, 2015
Throwback to the days when phones had antennas! Did you own any of these phones? Which was your favorite? ‪#‎tbt‬ ‪#‎throwbackthursday‬ ‪#‎myZoto‬ ‪#‎mobilephones‬

Re: Did You Ever Use One Of These GREAT Phones? by VickyRotex(f): 4:04pm On Jun 11, 2015
I used number 9 and 25. How time flies!

Why all of them come resemble like this? Like Chinese people undecided
Re: Did You Ever Use One Of These GREAT Phones? by MyZoto: 4:14pm On Jun 11, 2015
Hahahaha thank God for these days of variety where phones no longer look alike.
Re: Did You Ever Use One Of These GREAT Phones? by Svelteb(f): 5:00pm On Jun 11, 2015
Did i use any of these? My first phone was samsung blue face abi what was it called then self....
Re: Did You Ever Use One Of These GREAT Phones? by Svelteb(f): 5:07pm On Jun 11, 2015
VickyRotex:
I use number 9 and 25. How time flies!

Why all of them come resemble like this? Like Chinese people undecided
25? U know i didnt realize these phones here were up to dat.. i had to scroll up 2 count nd b sure u weren't making a mistake. How time really flies....even the iphones, bb porsche and d likes dat r bn hyped 2day will soon bcome history smiley I giv dem a decade of glory... wink
Re: Did You Ever Use One Of These GREAT Phones? by VickyRotex(f): 9:39pm On Jun 11, 2015
Svelteb:
25? U know i didnt realize these phones here were up to dat.. i had to scroll up 2 count nd b sure u weren't making a mistake. How time really flies....even the iphones, bb porsche and d likes dat r bn hyped 2day will soon bcome history smiley I giv dem a decade of glory... wink

cheesy I tell you. Everything's got its own season. All these stuffs wont last, they'll always be replaced.

Improvements in technology will make all of them look stale with time.

(1) (Reply)

|논현키스방▲스페셜k| 밤워ᆢbamwar8。c0mᆢ 역삼키스방 평택키스방 / Auto Accident: Family Of Deceased Sets House Ablaze / Hygiene Tips To Manage The Health Effects Of Soot In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.