Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,254 members, 7,780,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:11 PM

Series You Really Loved... and Then Got Bored - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Series You Really Loved... and Then Got Bored (16600 Views)

Top 15 Nigerian TV Series You Should Start Binge-watching / New Interesting TV Series You Should Currently Be Watching. / Series Film You Really Loved..... But Didtnt See It To The End (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Series You Really Loved... and Then Got Bored by semitunde: 5:48pm On Jul 17, 2015
UjSizzle:

It's basically about the acts of the apostles after Christ's death (everything from Acts--wherever they decide to stop). Quite interesting sometimes. Boring other times.

OK thanks. Have you watched that Dare Devil? Which other one are cool? Apart from the usual suspects 24, GOT, Spartacus?
Re: Series You Really Loved... and Then Got Bored by UjSizzle(f): 8:06pm On Jul 17, 2015
semitunde:

OK thanks. Have you watched that Dare Devil? Which other one are cool? Apart from the usual suspects 24, GOT, Spartacus?
After the 6th episode, Daredevil got interesting. It's a must watch. You should also do Sense8... really good (a bit slow at first but the story picks up at the 4th episode).

1 Like

Re: Series You Really Loved... and Then Got Bored by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 23, 2015
I dropped these after few episodes/seasons
Devious maids
Scandal
Once upon a time
Salem
Scorpion
Arrow
Empire
Jane the virgin
Orange is the new black
How to get away with murder
The last man on Earth (I hope the title is correct)

I look forward to watching the next season/episodes of these:
V
Extant
The Originals
Heroes Reborn
The Flash
Re: Series You Really Loved... and Then Got Bored by sodiq93: 5:09pm On Dec 24, 2015
Can anybody help me oooo cos me nvr see another season film like 24 oooo n dis holiday won start 2 de boring.
Re: Series You Really Loved... and Then Got Bored by RAKITIC: 10:03am On Dec 25, 2015
sodiq93:
Can anybody help me oooo cos me nvr see another season film like 24 oooo n dis holiday won start 2 de boring.
24 is in the class of is own but u can try STRIKE BACK, LAST SHIP, WALKING DEAD,

1 Like

Re: Series You Really Loved... and Then Got Bored by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 25, 2015
'Supernatural'

The only series I loved from the stables of The CW... till it overstayed it's welcome. Now I hate it just like the rest.

1 Like

Re: Series You Really Loved... and Then Got Bored by moshuur(m): 12:24pm On Feb 07, 2016
some people that have watched once upon a time are saying they don't like it or it is boring. The truth is that most of those season films will bore u at a particular point but if u continue u might later find it interesting.
I think it is only legend of d seeker that is interesting from d beginning to d end.Well maybe Merlin and Spartacus also.
Am still watching once upon a time
Re: Series You Really Loved... and Then Got Bored by freezyprinzy(m): 2:33pm On Feb 07, 2016
surprised no 1 has mentioned supergirl its super boringgggggggg..... make dem do smetin abou am seriously....
Re: Series You Really Loved... and Then Got Bored by freezyprinzy(m): 2:34pm On Feb 07, 2016
surprised no 1 has mentioned supergirl its super boringgggggggg..... make dem do smetin abou am seriously.... its as if ayam watching all dis philipian movies
Re: Series You Really Loved... and Then Got Bored by spacyzuma(m): 10:15am On Mar 29, 2016
The Big Bang Theory - used to be one of my favorites, but over the past 2 seasons, I've lost a lot of interest. I no longer look forward to every episode, and most of the jokes are now boring.

The Last Man on Earth - Started out quite funny, but got really dry towards the end. I've not bothered to download Season 2.

Empire - started out quite well. All the twitter buzz about the music made me watch Season 1. Season 2 started out poorly. The series seemed to be more about the guest appearances and less about a quality plot. I stopped watching after S02E02 and haven't bothered to even download any more.
Re: Series You Really Loved... and Then Got Bored by UjSizzle(f): 2:07am On Apr 09, 2016
Think I'll have to add Empire and TVD to this list.

Bored.
Re: Series You Really Loved... and Then Got Bored by franugo(m): 4:11pm On Apr 09, 2016
ideyhere:
One Tree Hill...Jeez that movie just became something else after season 3... And the annoying thing was that my sister insisted on watching it till the end...season 6 abi na 7

Secret Life Of An American Teenager... By the end of season 2, I was wondering 'what the hell did I see in this movie in the first place'?

Will be back to update soon...

OTH ended in s9 n i didn't find dt much fault in d series..its very good actually.
Re: Series You Really Loved... and Then Got Bored by franugo(m): 4:17pm On Apr 09, 2016
sodiq93:

i seriously doubt any series can be as enthralling as 24, kiefer absolutely murdered dt jack bauer role...24 is d ONLY series everyone in my family has watched n will continue rewatching whenever its in d dvd, my mum naim dey urge pass sefcheesy sometimes sef, she mixes d name n calls him 'back jauer'grin

1 Like

Re: Series You Really Loved... and Then Got Bored by franugo(m): 4:20pm On Apr 09, 2016
RAKITIC:
24 is in the class of is own but u can try STRIKE BACK, LAST SHIP, WALKING DEAD,

WALking dead is really starting to lose its lustercry make dem off morgan n carol already, they annoy me

last ship was terrific! definitely a keeper...the ending shacry
Re: Series You Really Loved... and Then Got Bored by franugo(m): 4:22pm On Apr 09, 2016
moshuur:
some people that have watched once upon a time are saying they don't like it or it is boring. The truth is that most of those season films will bore u at a particular point but if u continue u might later find it interesting.
I think it is only legend of d seeker that is interesting from d beginning to d end.Well maybe Merlin and Spartacus also.
Am still watching once upon a time

u obviously haven't watched 24 n d last ship
Re: Series You Really Loved... and Then Got Bored by dsfdfsdfhht: 8:13pm On Apr 09, 2016
Like most Ali baba....
Re: Series You Really Loved... and Then Got Bored by dhgfgrsarg: 9:09pm On Apr 09, 2016
Revolution & Smallville smiley
Re: Series You Really Loved... and Then Got Bored by flez09: 11:55am On Apr 14, 2016
Just stumbled on this page....sad it didn't get much attention seeing as I was sooo excited like the "cliché" - kiddie found a cookie jar.....

Thanks OP
Re: Series You Really Loved... and Then Got Bored by flez09: 2:47pm On Apr 16, 2016
Thanks to "Simple server" I became addicted to movies and now it's gone, am suffering a withdrawal...

some series I enjoyed.

How to get away with murder.
The man in the High Castle (if your a nazi rule fan)
Tyrant **i think
Heroes Reborn.
Power.
The Magicians.
Sens8.
Mistresses.
The Last Ship.
Re: Series You Really Loved... and Then Got Bored by moski5(m): 2:43pm On May 07, 2016
vampire diaries well to quench boredom I continued but now I can't stand hearing Elena's name
Arrows bcom annoying
even the flash
Scorpion has bcom tiring too no new twists or creativity one straight line story had to stop
Even blacklist of all D Liz babe ruined it 4 me in d last episodes of S2 n early episodes of S3

I'm currently enjoying Reign, blindspot,
will update l8a
Re: Series You Really Loved... and Then Got Bored by moski5(m): 2:49pm On May 07, 2016
encryptjay:
The Vampire Diaries -Maybe I lost interest cos of The Originals grin

Super Natural-stopped watching after the 6th season.

Small Ville-Don't wanna complete it.

smallvile picked up n @ a point d series killer Lana left
Re: Series You Really Loved... and Then Got Bored by moski5(m): 2:50pm On May 07, 2016
sodiq93:
check out Crisis
Re: Series You Really Loved... and Then Got Bored by fF01(m): 7:46pm On Jul 13, 2016
mrdrizzy:

supernatural(when i just look at where i am ie s2 and look@where dey are,i just give up,when i wan finish?)

hahahaha! lwkm, very funny.
Re: Series You Really Loved... and Then Got Bored by UjSizzle(f): 7:39am On Jul 27, 2017
flez09:
Thanks to "Simple server" I became addicted to movies and now it's gone, am suffering a withdrawal...

some series I enjoyed.

How to get away with murder.
The man in the High Castle (if your a nazi rule fan)
Tyrant **i think
Heroes Reborn.
Power.
The Magicians.
Sens8.
Mistresses.
The Last Ship.
Well, you got your wish. Sense8 wasn't renewed after the second season... after an awesome second season.
Re: Series You Really Loved... and Then Got Bored by newguy1(m): 8:35am On Jul 27, 2017
Basicaly all series way I don watch way don dey pass season 4 even suits but except power n game of thrones can imagine dem ending but GOT already have an end season so that makes it legendary 4 me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Download Lionheart Movie By  genevieve Nnaji direct download / Download American movies on laptop / BBNAIJA Housemate Debie-Rise's Music Video Titled 'Winner'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.