Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,448 members, 7,770,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:09 AM

Hilarious Photo: How Birthdays Are Celebrated In The Village - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Hilarious Photo: How Birthdays Are Celebrated In The Village (57633 Views)

Coper's Fish-Seller Mother Celebrated In Lagos (photos) / Italian Based Nigerian Stranded In The Village As Ladies Refuse To Marry Him / When Your House-help Is Straight From The Village (hilarious Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Photo: How Birthdays Are Celebrated In The Village by Firefire(m): 9:51pm On Jun 11, 2015
temitemi1:
Nah u we dey wait for make u cum tell us d celebrant grin

the celebrant is among this names, maybe ? smiley

Truckpusher:
I dey see Barcanista ,dearpreye,temitemi1 and mogidi grin grin

HBD guys... tongue
Re: Hilarious Photo: How Birthdays Are Celebrated In The Village by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 11, 2015
MizMyColi:
Anyway...
This is my own submission, according to the order of briefness and elongation.

Barcanista is the guy on Blue Agbada.

Truckpusher is the one on to match black jeans. E cleargrin

Dearpreye, na him wear that yellow kirikiri star material.

And My good friend Temitemi1, you know nagrinwink

Ehen, severusSnape dey middle-middle, but he's invisible.
You know that photo where Fashola and the rest posed for a shot at G7 summit...And Amaechi was sketched into the picture was with them in the Spirit?cheesy

That's how Severus is here.
lipsrsealedlipsrsealed
*Runs Outtta Thread With Usain Bolt Speed*

Hahaha!

My lady, I know things were tough when I was growing up but it didn't get to this point! We had cabin biscuit arranged with bottles of Fanta!

That yellow dress person no be me; na Severus be that!
Re: Hilarious Photo: How Birthdays Are Celebrated In The Village by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 11, 2015
Firefire:

the celebrant is among this names, maybe ? smiley

HBD guys... tongue
Baba, I no dey there oooooo!
Re: Hilarious Photo: How Birthdays Are Celebrated In The Village by Firefire(m): 9:55pm On Jun 11, 2015
dearpreye:

Baba, I no dey there oooooo!

Your brother Truckpusher take emm eyes see you, na you dey middle. cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilarious Photo: How Birthdays Are Celebrated In The Village by temitemi1(m): 9:55pm On Jun 11, 2015
grin grin
dearpreye:

Hahaha!

My lady, I know things were tough when I was growing up but it didn't get to this point! We had cabin biscuit arranged with bottles of Fanta!

That yellow dress person no be me; na Severus be that!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Photo: How Birthdays Are Celebrated In The Village by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 11, 2015
Firefire:

Your brother Truckpusher take emm eyes see you, na you dey middle. cheesy

Don't mind him. After setting me up here, he's run away to his natural habitat!
Re: Hilarious Photo: How Birthdays Are Celebrated In The Village by Firefire(m): 9:59pm On Jun 11, 2015
dearpreye:

Don't mind him. After setting me up here, he's run away to his natural habitat!

I am happy for you oooo, what a TRANSFORMATION... Once, upon a time.

What a mighty God we serve! grin cheesy

Re: Hilarious Photo: How Birthdays Are Celebrated In The Village by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jun 11, 2015
Firefire:

I am happy for you oooo, what a TRANSFORMATION... Once, upon a time.

What a mighty God we serve! grin cheesy

Hahaha. A dupe l'owo Olorun! !!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Photo: How Birthdays Are Celebrated In The Village by shilz(f): 10:01pm On Jun 11, 2015
Der faces no go allow 5th person touch d rice oo..wer stew abi dem pour d fanta 4 d rice
Re: Hilarious Photo: How Birthdays Are Celebrated In The Village by Kingsasian(m): 10:15pm On Jun 11, 2015
AnointedG:
hmmm I bin think say na our own bad pass, wey dem go put rice for big tray with scantly scattered meat wey no go round, with one fanta and coke for each side,

when time to snap picture reach, everybody for yard/street go run come gather both d ones wey bin dey play go come like dat unclad with their tyre, wheel or boress depending on the ministry dem dey operate

celebrant eye go dey for meat, photographer go call am all the names wey him sabi...hey baby look here, fine fine girli, I will buy u biscuit, bla bla, if him tire him go snap us like dat...now today d story is different grin
you just described my one year old birthday pix o. I wish I fit upload am here.....lol
Re: Hilarious Photo: How Birthdays Are Celebrated In The Village by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jun 11, 2015
I remember mine...

Boiled eggs were put in the rice, and bottles of Limca, Gold Spot, Parle Soda, Krest and above all, Super Malt, were mounted round about.

With a tray of Cabin Biscuit and Groundnuts to go round...

Now We're Young.
Re: Hilarious Photo: How Birthdays Are Celebrated In The Village by habss: 10:21pm On Jun 11, 2015
very 4uny
Re: Hilarious Photo: How Birthdays Are Celebrated In The Village by bdbest1(m): 10:24pm On Jun 11, 2015
So funny.......

For your OTG Smartphones flash drive.... Please check my signature.

Re: Hilarious Photo: How Birthdays Are Celebrated In The Village by Kingsasian(m): 10:32pm On Jun 11, 2015
AnointedG:
hmmm I bin think say na our own bad pass, wey dem go put rice for big tray with scantly scattered meat wey no go round, with one fanta and coke for each side,

when time to snap picture reach, everybody for yard/street go run come gather both d ones wey bin dey play go come like dat unclad with their tyre, wheel or boress depending on the ministry dem dey operate

celebrant eye go dey for meat, photographer go call am all the names wey him sabi...hey baby look here, fine fine girli, I will buy u biscuit, bla bla, if him tire him go snap us like dat...now today d story is different grin
you just described my one year old birthday. I wish I could upload the pix....lol
Re: Hilarious Photo: How Birthdays Are Celebrated In The Village by elantraceey(f): 10:36pm On Jun 11, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Those guys eyes fit spoil camera sef grin cheesy

You nor see as them resemble you ? grin
Re: Hilarious Photo: How Birthdays Are Celebrated In The Village by Drdonzeez(m): 10:36pm On Jun 11, 2015
lol
Re: Hilarious Photo: How Birthdays Are Celebrated In The Village by drake2(m): 10:41pm On Jun 11, 2015
@OP: Is this picture from Kogi State? Make una nor curse me oh, abeg. Thank you!
Re: Hilarious Photo: How Birthdays Are Celebrated In The Village by bumtos(m): 10:41pm On Jun 11, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin OOoooooooooooo gaaaa ju.
Re: Hilarious Photo: How Birthdays Are Celebrated In The Village by adamsyy(m): 10:43pm On Jun 11, 2015
[color=#000000][/color] :DOmo see food
Re: Hilarious Photo: How Birthdays Are Celebrated In The Village by LaRoyalHighness(f): 11:03pm On Jun 11, 2015
As far as the children are happy ... I can't mock them. I never celebrated my birthday as a child. I had to remind my father each year that its my birthday. Then each year he will tell me "we will celebrate next year.

Now things have turn around.... He is now the person complaining that no one calls him on this birthday.

Last year, he clocked 80 and expected us to come home and celebrate with him. OYO!!

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photo: How Birthdays Are Celebrated In The Village by kinglekan: 11:28pm On Jun 11, 2015
honeygirl17:

The king!
Have we met b4 hun? smiley
Or are you an alternate?
Re: Hilarious Photo: How Birthdays Are Celebrated In The Village by abdulaz: 11:46pm On Jun 11, 2015
AnointedG:

you just said the absolute truth, that was how birthdays were celebrated then on a low key. You just brought back funny memories from the past, sorry to ask where did you live during your early childhood days?
Re: Hilarious Photo: How Birthdays Are Celebrated In The Village by olaolu39(m): 11:49pm On Jun 11, 2015
winetapper:
hehehe e remain Knife to cut the cake grin grin grin

Knife kwa? Or cutlass
Re: Hilarious Photo: How Birthdays Are Celebrated In The Village by Bigdreams(m): 11:50pm On Jun 11, 2015
Reminiscence...

lol... grin grin

Re: Hilarious Photo: How Birthdays Are Celebrated In The Village by nikkiking(m): 12:24am On Jun 12, 2015
adonbilivit:
in my village we don't celebrate birthday coz we don't even know exactly when we were born. my grandma said I was born on EKE market day so every eke market day is my birthday. we celebrate by her buying me Ntucha and katapot
tnx for been sincer bro.
Re: Hilarious Photo: How Birthdays Are Celebrated In The Village by Nobody: 12:38am On Jun 12, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Hilarious Photo: How Birthdays Are Celebrated In The Village by leonshom(m): 1:22am On Jun 12, 2015
It's alright if they are happy with it. Happiness matters most, life is vanity !
Re: Hilarious Photo: How Birthdays Are Celebrated In The Village by darediamond(m): 2:57am On Jun 12, 2015
grin grin grin
You funny die!
AnointedG:

Re: Hilarious Photo: How Birthdays Are Celebrated In The Village by darediamond(m): 3:02am On Jun 12, 2015
I re-read your comment again and laugther tears can't just stop rushing out of my eyeballs!
grin grin
"hey baby look here, fine fine girli, I will buy u biscuit, bla bla, if him tire him go snap us like dat.." And each person "ministry" go just show like that!

AnointedG:

Re: Hilarious Photo: How Birthdays Are Celebrated In The Village by Ndipe(m): 3:32am On Jun 12, 2015
If that's what they can afford, who are you to judge them? Ete, people and always sizing others up. Or for the poster of this message, do you think your birthday party can measure up with the likes of Oprah's or Kim Kardashian?
Re: Hilarious Photo: How Birthdays Are Celebrated In The Village by ichommy(m): 5:46am On Jun 12, 2015
psucc:
They supposed put lantern near that basin. lols
U re a clown lol cheesy
Re: Hilarious Photo: How Birthdays Are Celebrated In The Village by ichommy(m): 5:50am On Jun 12, 2015
xynerise bros come and see o cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Celebrates Big After Divorce (Photo) / What Your Spiritualist Won't Tell You About Fruits, Herbs And Plants / Mother Buys Ford Mustang For Her Son For His 21st Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.