Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,766 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

Hilarious Infinix Hot Note PRO Vs Infinix Hot Vs Tecno M3 Pictures - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Hilarious Infinix Hot Note PRO Vs Infinix Hot Vs Tecno M3 Pictures (7880 Views)

Battle Of The 3gb Ram: Infinix Note 4 Pro Vs Hot S2 Pro Vs A1 Lite + Camera Test / Infinix Hot Vs Tecno Y6/Y5 / Infinix Hot Vs Injoo Fire. Review And Specs..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious Infinix Hot Note PRO Vs Infinix Hot Vs Tecno M3 Pictures by jahstech: 7:57pm On Jun 11, 2015
After all the vibes about this new phone from the stable of Infinix, I decided to try out the picture quality since a lot of people keep saying even at night the camera stands out, so I did some test, though you may fault my choice of competition for the Infinix Hot Note PRO, I will justify that by saying this is just the beginning of a series of test that I hope to carry out. Enjoy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilarious Infinix Hot Note PRO Vs Infinix Hot Vs Tecno M3 Pictures by jahstech: 7:59pm On Jun 11, 2015
The above is for the Infinix Hot Note PRO, below is that of Infinix Hot

Re: Hilarious Infinix Hot Note PRO Vs Infinix Hot Vs Tecno M3 Pictures by jahstech: 8:00pm On Jun 11, 2015
Lastly for now, Tecno M3 (hmm)

Re: Hilarious Infinix Hot Note PRO Vs Infinix Hot Vs Tecno M3 Pictures by mrdrizzy(m): 8:36pm On Jun 11, 2015
Dude!

Ur house is filled with wire,are u an electrician

23 Likes

Re: Hilarious Infinix Hot Note PRO Vs Infinix Hot Vs Tecno M3 Pictures by OsoDupe(f): 8:36pm On Jun 11, 2015
Op, this is infinix hotnote

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Infinix Hot Note PRO Vs Infinix Hot Vs Tecno M3 Pictures by Macmilla(m): 8:42pm On Jun 11, 2015
Chinko phone na chinko phone
Re: Hilarious Infinix Hot Note PRO Vs Infinix Hot Vs Tecno M3 Pictures by jahstech: 8:58pm On Jun 11, 2015
mrdrizzy:
Dude!

Ur house is filled with wire,are u an electrician
Lol, you no funny, what do you expect from a game freak, satellite guru, phone freak and an electrician all wrapped up in one?

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Infinix Hot Note PRO Vs Infinix Hot Vs Tecno M3 Pictures by jahstech: 8:58pm On Jun 11, 2015
Macmilla:
Please am waiting for yours!
Re: Hilarious Infinix Hot Note PRO Vs Infinix Hot Vs Tecno M3 Pictures by Macmilla(m): 9:58pm On Jun 11, 2015
jahstech:

Please am waiting for yours!
My what?
Re: Hilarious Infinix Hot Note PRO Vs Infinix Hot Vs Tecno M3 Pictures by butanep(m): 10:07pm On Jun 11, 2015
jahstech:

Lol, you no funny, what do you expect from a game freak, satellite guru, phone freak and an electrician all wrapped up in one?
you re not a true electrician...

You would ve know how to package your wires...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilarious Infinix Hot Note PRO Vs Infinix Hot Vs Tecno M3 Pictures by butanep(m): 10:09pm On Jun 11, 2015
You would have tried BlackBerry 10 series...

You go know how far...

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Infinix Hot Note PRO Vs Infinix Hot Vs Tecno M3 Pictures by augster(m): 10:21pm On Jun 11, 2015
You no try iPhone undecided. And are you sure that last pic is not brick game? Cos you're a game freak

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious Infinix Hot Note PRO Vs Infinix Hot Vs Tecno M3 Pictures by Obaiyski(m): 10:38pm On Jun 11, 2015
The height of that television.. I mean the height you spaced to hang the television. . You be Andrew the giant Abeh you wan use am light up the whole room grin grin

18 Likes

Re: Hilarious Infinix Hot Note PRO Vs Infinix Hot Vs Tecno M3 Pictures by jahstech: 11:30pm On Jun 11, 2015
butanep:
You would have tried BlackBerry 10 series...

You go know how far...

Coming up tomorrow, and iPhone as well
Re: Hilarious Infinix Hot Note PRO Vs Infinix Hot Vs Tecno M3 Pictures by jahstech: 11:31pm On Jun 11, 2015
Obaiyski:
The height of that television.. I mean the height you spaced to hang the television. . You be Andrew the giant Abeh you wan use am light up the whole room grin grin
When you see my bro you can conclude on that shocked
Re: Hilarious Infinix Hot Note PRO Vs Infinix Hot Vs Tecno M3 Pictures by jahstech: 11:34pm On Jun 11, 2015
Macmilla:

My what?
For your American made phone, since na chinko we dey use
Re: Hilarious Infinix Hot Note PRO Vs Infinix Hot Vs Tecno M3 Pictures by jahstech: 11:39pm On Jun 11, 2015
Macmilla:
And please make your research before you conclude, Infinix is not a product conceived in China.
Na so owna go still see innjoo call am China Phone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Infinix Hot Note PRO Vs Infinix Hot Vs Tecno M3 Pictures by butanep(m): 11:56pm On Jun 11, 2015
jahstech:

Coming up tomorrow, and iPhone as well
you will know infinix hot not whatever dae learn
Re: Hilarious Infinix Hot Note PRO Vs Infinix Hot Vs Tecno M3 Pictures by reaky(m): 12:48am On Jun 12, 2015
waiting for next picture
Re: Hilarious Infinix Hot Note PRO Vs Infinix Hot Vs Tecno M3 Pictures by SPAGGYYY(f): 6:04am On Jun 12, 2015
[size=15pt]OP u need to keep ur electronics zone more tidy, those wires are 2 loose, something might hook d wires and pull down d entire electronics..

.get a plastic trunk to pack in those wires, bring d tv to a moderate height even if ur bro is tall, he won't watch d tv while standing, but u can leave d tv der if only u share it with ur neighbour upstairs,

Click on my signature instead of like!!! u will thank me later [/size]

10 Likes

Re: Hilarious Infinix Hot Note PRO Vs Infinix Hot Vs Tecno M3 Pictures by DjAndroid: 6:35am On Jun 12, 2015
Why is it that people don't remove label on their new TV these days?

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Infinix Hot Note PRO Vs Infinix Hot Vs Tecno M3 Pictures by DBlackCeazer(m): 7:05am On Jun 12, 2015
Obaiyski:
I just wonder too o, and the op is a certified lie. I held both phones yesterday with their flashlights on and they re basically the same. I even thought the hotnote was better.
Re: Hilarious Infinix Hot Note PRO Vs Infinix Hot Vs Tecno M3 Pictures by jahstech: 7:50am On Jun 12, 2015
DBlackCeazer:
I just wonder too o, and the op is a certified lie. I held both phones yesterday with their flashlights on and they re basically the same. I even thought the hotnote was better.
Thought they say pictures don't lie? And note that I don't have an Infinix Hot Note in the above pictures, the 2nd pic is Infinix Hot X507 not hot note.

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Infinix Hot Note PRO Vs Infinix Hot Vs Tecno M3 Pictures by tonididdy(m): 7:59am On Jun 12, 2015
jahstech:
After all the vibes about this new phone from the stable of Infinix, I decided to try out the picture quality since a lot of people keep saying even at night the camera stands out, so I did some test, though you may fault my choice of competition for the Infinix Hot Note PRO, I will justify that by saying this is just the beginning of a series of test that I hope to carry out. Enjoy
biko this your tv too low na...una for just hang am for ceiling.

chai...person neck go crack for this one

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Infinix Hot Note PRO Vs Infinix Hot Vs Tecno M3 Pictures by officialteemi(m): 8:55am On Jun 12, 2015
ur t.v dy share de same height with projector board for stadium

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Infinix Hot Note PRO Vs Infinix Hot Vs Tecno M3 Pictures by toideve(m): 10:05am On Jun 12, 2015
by the way, isn't that TV too high? neck nor de pain you?

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Infinix Hot Note PRO Vs Infinix Hot Vs Tecno M3 Pictures by Arbiola(f): 10:15am On Jun 12, 2015
Lol. These mad people on NL never seize to amaze me...Very funny.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Infinix Hot Note PRO Vs Infinix Hot Vs Tecno M3 Pictures by Nobody: 11:03am On Jun 12, 2015
Tecno h6 cool

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Infinix Hot Note PRO Vs Infinix Hot Vs Tecno M3 Pictures by blessedvisky(m): 11:15am On Jun 12, 2015
SPAGGYYY:
[size=15pt]OP u need to keep ur electronics zone more tidy, those wires are 2 loose, something might hook d wires and pull down d entire electronics..

.get a plastic trunk to pack in those wires, bring d tv to a moderate height even if ur bro is tall, he won't watch d tv while standing, but u can leave d tv der if only u share it with ur neighbour upstairs,

Click on my signature instead of like!!! u will thank me later [/size]

your domain has been suspended!! TSK!undecided
Re: Hilarious Infinix Hot Note PRO Vs Infinix Hot Vs Tecno M3 Pictures by jahstech: 1:39pm On Jun 12, 2015
The picture test continues later tonight, but for now, you still get to savor these pics as they stand out, I guess there is no competition yet till later.
Below is a pic from Tecno Phantom Mini F7

Re: Hilarious Infinix Hot Note PRO Vs Infinix Hot Vs Tecno M3 Pictures by jahstech: 1:46pm On Jun 12, 2015
And below is Infinix Hot Note PRO, they are all taken from a similar/the same angle.

Re: Hilarious Infinix Hot Note PRO Vs Infinix Hot Vs Tecno M3 Pictures by timbros(m): 2:19pm On Jun 12, 2015
The comments here sha..... So hilarious hahaha..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do You Think About The New Tecno W2 / 5 Ways To Deal With Social Media Backlash / How Bad Has The Mtn Service And Bis Been In Your Area

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.