Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:16 PM

Appeal For Visa Refusal In Germany Embassy - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Appeal For Visa Refusal In Germany Embassy (7315 Views)

REFUSAL Of Visa And Seizure Of Passport By UK Embassy / Uk Visa Refusal And Re-application / S'African Police Invade Nigerian Embassy Over Visa Refusal To South Africans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Appeal For Visa Refusal In Germany Embassy by sulanpance: 1:08am On Feb 21, 2009
i apply for germany visa under Nigeria german business association and i was refuse a visa, and i was ask by the association to appeal which i do till now over 3weeks now i never get reply, i want to know if any body no anything concerning the germany appeal for refusal.
larry
Re: Appeal For Visa Refusal In Germany Embassy by MrCrackles(m): 1:12am On Feb 21, 2009
sulanpance:

i apply for germany visa under Nigeria german business association and i was refuse a visa, and i was ask by the association to appeal which i do till now over 3weeks now i never get reply, i want to know if any body no anything concerning the germany appeal for refusal.
larry

Oh no, u just murdered it!

No wonder they refused you the visa!

Pathetic
!! undecided
Re: Appeal For Visa Refusal In Germany Embassy by tope2000(f): 1:20am On Feb 21, 2009
People still travel to Germany from Naija?? shocked tongue
Re: Appeal For Visa Refusal In Germany Embassy by chamotex(m): 2:13am On Feb 22, 2009
tope2000:

Duh grin grin
Re: Appeal For Visa Refusal In Germany Embassy by Busybody2(f): 2:25pm On Feb 22, 2009
sulanpance:

larry

Be patient, they will get back to you shortly wink

Mckracles be nice angry angry angry

tope2000:

Is it that people travel from Nigeria to Germany or that they travel to get from Nigeria to Germany/the mode of transport you are querying cheesy

Oro pesi je, oro di hmmn grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Appeal For Visa Refusal In Germany Embassy by chamotex(m): 8:09pm On Feb 22, 2009
Busy_body:

Is it that people travel from Nigeria to Germany or that they travel to get from Nigeria to Germany/the mode of transport you are querying cheesy

Oro pesi je, oro di hmmn grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I tire o. I think she was drunk was she typed that. grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Bank Account Statement For Swedish Student Residence Permit! / Sweden Student Visa Denied Once. Can I Apply Again? / Going on a Road Trip To Cotonou Togo &Ghana. U Can come along

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.