Stats: 3,148,868 members, 7,802,800 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

Ex-cbn Governor, Sanusi, Joins Blackstone - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-cbn Governor, Sanusi, Joins Blackstone (26196 Views)

Ex-CBN Staff Forfeits TEEDEK Polytechnic To Government [Photos] / Falana Wants EFCC To Probe Loans Given By Ex-CBN Governors / Osibanjo 'Clashes' With Ex-CBN Governor Sanusi Over Naira Devaluation (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ex-cbn Governor, Sanusi, Joins Blackstone by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jun 12, 2015
CR77:
I come from the east of the niger, Biafra my country
Re: Ex-cbn Governor, Sanusi, Joins Blackstone by Emeskhalifa(m): 2:05pm On Jun 12, 2015
asumo12:
Getting more kidz!

lolzz so na only how to produce babies poor ppl sabi abi??
Re: Ex-cbn Governor, Sanusi, Joins Blackstone by CR77(f): 2:11pm On Jun 12, 2015
Biafra loading
Amara25god:

I come from the east of the niger, Biafra my country

Re: Ex-cbn Governor, Sanusi, Joins Blackstone by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jun 12, 2015
CR77:
Biafra loading

May God continue to protect and lead us to our land
Re: Ex-cbn Governor, Sanusi, Joins Blackstone by CR77(f): 2:22pm On Jun 12, 2015
Amen oo
Amara25god:

May God continue to protect and lead us to our land
Re: Ex-cbn Governor, Sanusi, Joins Blackstone by Ephemmm: 3:42pm On Jun 12, 2015
Emeskhalifa:
Emir, at same time chairman of black rhino? Okk sad

Do you know the function of "Chairman" in governance at all? May be you think he will be coming to office to do all those administrative and clerical duties I don't understand.

Deepen your knowledge and be wise.
Re: Ex-cbn Governor, Sanusi, Joins Blackstone by Ephemmm: 3:47pm On Jun 12, 2015
mrvitalis:
Pls can an emir save as a minister too
Believe me buhari need fearless men like emir sanusi

No he can't, but no section of Security and Exchange Commission prohibits him from acting as Chairman or Non Executive Director of two or three organizations unless those companies are in the same lines of business or being prohibited by the contract of service he previously signed.

This kind of position do not require day to day executive functions, they are appointed mainly to bring balance to the Board of Directors as external director.
Re: Ex-cbn Governor, Sanusi, Joins Blackstone by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 12, 2015
These white guys with their sense to rape us again because they believe he would influence power project in their favor from government of the day.
Re: Ex-cbn Governor, Sanusi, Joins Blackstone by Classicman47(m): 5:09pm On Jun 12, 2015
Chiefpriest1:
I dont know why such a brilliant and courageous man should make wearing one heavy load on his head as his life ambition.

I 've followedsanusii over the years and I find him really exceptional in terms of his brilliance and capacity to look in your face and tell you the truth.

I would have preferred him to hold a problematic ministry in this administration where he would make the difference,but he chose to go sit down in one palace.

It's his life sha!

Clearly he still makes power moves even while seated.
Don't you think?

Magnus Abe Withdraws From APC Governorship Race / Governor Willie Obiano's Mother Dies After Brief Illness / APC South West Presidential Aspirants Meeting Currently Ongoing