Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,286 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

22 Years After,share Your June 12 Experience With Us! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 22 Years After,share Your June 12 Experience With Us! (395 Views)

12 Personalities Who Played Key Roles In June 12 Election / June 12: Osun Declares Monday Public Holiday; Lagos, Ogun, Oyo Did Not / Release Results Of June 12, 1993 Presidential Poll, Afenifere Group Urges Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

22 Years After,share Your June 12 Experience With Us! by tenry(m): 7:51am On Jun 12, 2015
Hnmmmm, I can never forget that day! My brother participated in the riot and got punished by my dad in the night. Few years later, I blamed my dad for punishing the poor guy just because he was fighting for his right. I would have participated in the riot if I had reached voting age then. Will forever miss you MKO. Hopefully one day,God will give us leaders that will immortalise you and appreciate your contribution towards democracy. For those who witnessed June 12, 1993, share your experience of that memorable day.
Re: 22 Years After,share Your June 12 Experience With Us! by Opiosko: 8:08am On Jun 12, 2015
I was probably playing my heart out that day. Watin concern a 4yrs old with politics... RIP to Abiola.
Re: 22 Years After,share Your June 12 Experience With Us! by olawalepopoola: 11:22am On Jun 12, 2015
I was 7 years old and can remember how Ibadan and how there was pandemonium. It will always be forever in my heart and the lover of Nigeria democratic freedom

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Comment, Identify With June 12, Afenifere Tells Kingibe / N8bn Scam: Court Refuses Bail For Bank Workers On EFCC Advice / President Al-bashir Back In Sudan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.