Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,511 members, 7,801,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

I Met With The President Of West Germany - BUHARI - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Met With The President Of West Germany - BUHARI (10140 Views)

Fani-Kayode: ''I Met With Nnamdi Kanu, Made Friends With Boko Haram Prisoners'' / My Wife Is Starving Me Since I Came Back From Germany - Buhari Cries Out / Criticizing Buhari Over "President Michelle Of West Germany" Gaffe Is Ignorant. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Met With The President Of West Germany - BUHARI by Tofax: 9:29am On Jun 12, 2015
I was taken aback when i watched on channels TV, President Buhari refering to the Garman President as President of 'West Germany'. His men should pls correct him ASAP and that Germany is no longer East & west Germany but one country 'Germany'.
Source:Channels TV

8 Likes

Re: I Met With The President Of West Germany - BUHARI by Monimatic(m): 9:31am On Jun 12, 2015
grin grin grin grin
This our Daura President President na real comedian

22 Likes

Re: I Met With The President Of West Germany - BUHARI by CountDracula(m): 9:34am On Jun 12, 2015
Tofax:
I was taken aback when i watched on channels TV, President Buhari refering to the Garman President as President of 'West Germany'. His men should pls correct him ASAP and that Germany is no longer East & west Germany but one country 'Germany'.
Re: I Met With The President Of West Germany - BUHARI by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 12, 2015
Nigerians voted for a man that should be in the museum grin

Enjoy your change

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Met With The President Of West Germany - BUHARI by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 12, 2015
Abeg make una leave Pa Buhari alone.

3 Likes

Re: I Met With The President Of West Germany - BUHARI by Nobody: 9:39am On Jun 12, 2015
Monimatic:
grin grin grin grin
This our Daura President President na real comedian

that's not patriotic bro, if not the person, accord the office of the president some respect.

5 Likes

Re: I Met With The President Of West Germany - BUHARI by INTROVERT(f): 9:46am On Jun 12, 2015
It's sad really.. he also messed up the chancellor's name too.

But it was to be expected after all he messed up INEC name before we voted him.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Met With The President Of West Germany - BUHARI by ramdris(m): 9:47am On Jun 12, 2015
These set of pple that love insulting and making jest of their president maliciously will never be a leader at any point in their life.

3 Likes

Re: I Met With The President Of West Germany - BUHARI by phrezzz: 9:51am On Jun 12, 2015
Brainless man!! lol i was so embarassed that i switched off the tv.

16 Likes

Re: I Met With The President Of West Germany - BUHARI by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 12, 2015
ramdris:
These set of pple that love insulting and making jest of their president maliciously will never be a leader at any point in their life.

I feel your pain

[img]http://new2.fjcdn.com/thumbnails/comments/As+a+big+fan+of+norse+mythology+i+love+_be87d01e38a449ee2df8253157c24110.gif[/img]

Come to me poor janjawiid

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Met With The President Of West Germany - BUHARI by kodded(m): 9:52am On Jun 12, 2015
[s]
Akdegreat:

that's not patriotic bro, if not the person, accord the office of the president some respect.
[/s] tell that to those apc nematodes that was calling GEJ a "clueless drunkard" undecided

37 Likes

Re: I Met With The President Of West Germany - BUHARI by nativedoctors(m): 9:55am On Jun 12, 2015
Such national embarrassment is the reason why I never wanted to vote for him. Who knows what he discussed with David Cameroon and Obama.

24 Likes

Re: I Met With The President Of West Germany - BUHARI by Nobody: 9:56am On Jun 12, 2015
Does Germany even have a president, the last time I checked their leader was addressed as the German Chancellor!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Met With The President Of West Germany - BUHARI by Nobody: 9:58am On Jun 12, 2015
Tofax:
Chai. . .when aboki no dey gree go school.
Only to dey parrot mumu sharia

6 Likes

Re: I Met With The President Of West Germany - BUHARI by eph12(m): 9:58am On Jun 12, 2015
Akdegreat:

As much as I don't agree with those that insult the president or his family, we all know that the present ruling party supporters/agents started this during GEJ regime. It's very unfortunate. My fear then was that it won't stop and I don't think it will.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Met With The President Of West Germany - BUHARI by Goddex: 9:59am On Jun 12, 2015
Tofax:

The Daura President living according to his name

13 Likes

Re: I Met With The President Of West Germany - BUHARI by Nobody: 10:00am On Jun 12, 2015
If you ever laughed at PEJ and GEJ and now stand to condemn those who laugh at president MB, then you re what Oxford dictionary had in mind when they were defining HYPOCRITE!

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Met With The President Of West Germany - BUHARI by Nobody: 10:00am On Jun 12, 2015
nativedoctors:
Such national embarrassment is the reason why I never wanted to vote for him. Who knows what he discussed with David Cameroon and Obama.
Obama and Cameron will use Buhari's empty head to play basketball.
Buhari can never match Obama's craftiness.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Met With The President Of West Germany - BUHARI by makzeze: 10:01am On Jun 12, 2015
nativedoctors:
you have embarrased yourself here too. Is it Cameron or Cameroon? grin you are the Nairaland's Dullard

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Met With The President Of West Germany - BUHARI by Nobody: 10:02am On Jun 12, 2015
wat do u expect 4rm a abooki who has no waec certificate, "GEJ TILL 2029

6 Likes

Re: I Met With The President Of West Germany - BUHARI by BCISLTD: 10:05am On Jun 12, 2015
The constant scrutiny sha

1 Like

Re: I Met With The President Of West Germany - BUHARI by Enoquin(f): 10:06am On Jun 12, 2015
shocked embarassed
Re: I Met With The President Of West Germany - BUHARI by Maxymilliano(m): 10:09am On Jun 12, 2015
The blunder is inexcusable ... No matter how you look at it.

14 Likes

Re: I Met With The President Of West Germany - BUHARI by Sunnymatey(m): 10:09am On Jun 12, 2015
Well, since peformance is not measured by the amount of grammar one speaks, l am not bothered provided he implement all his campaign promises.

2 Likes

Re: I Met With The President Of West Germany - BUHARI by ZeezaRapture(m): 10:10am On Jun 12, 2015
Tofax:

Now let me bust you..

I patiently and excitingly watched and listened to his statements to the press yesterday night.
Let me give you excerpts.

i quote "We have made it known to the ECOWAS and the AU in general that we will need $100 million to fight the insurgency. This also i made it known to the world leaders at the G7 meeting. Most especially the French President AND THE PRESIDENT OF GERMANY, Mrs. Merkel, when we met. I told them we have begun all necessary approaches to combat and end the insurgency and that we only need their (G7 leaders) support with arms and all other necessary things." let me end my quote here.

It is from that same Channels Tv i watched it last night. The was NOTHING like "West Germany" that u claimed he said. Stop the lies.

Stay there hating, dont go and arrange your CV and prepare for the jobs he will soon create for jobless folks like you

6 Likes

Re: I Met With The President Of West Germany - BUHARI by Nobody: 10:10am On Jun 12, 2015
Sunnymatey:
Well, since peformance is not measured by the amount of grammar one speaks, l am not bothered provided he bring to fusion his campaign promises.
Promises are articulated using GOOD grammar.
Re: I Met With The President Of West Germany - BUHARI by toideve(m): 10:12am On Jun 12, 2015
Akdegreat:

did you or did you not call President Jonathan names? stop that!

2 Likes

Re: I Met With The President Of West Germany - BUHARI by Nobody: 10:14am On Jun 12, 2015
President Michelle of West Germany was here cool

1 Like

Re: I Met With The President Of West Germany - BUHARI by Nobody: 10:16am On Jun 12, 2015
Re: I Met With The President Of West Germany - BUHARI by Nobody: 10:21am On Jun 12, 2015
kodded:
[s][/s] tell that to those apc nematodes that was calling GEJ a "clueless drunkard" undecided

An eye for an eye will only
make the whole world blind.

1 Like

Re: I Met With The President Of West Germany - BUHARI by kodded(m): 10:26am On Jun 12, 2015
[s]
Akdegreat:

An eye for an eye will only
make the whole world blind.
[/s]undecided

they are still calling GEJ offensive names o

Like this cripple @demdem I just screen shot cursing GEJ last sunday (few days ago)

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Crisis: Plot To Oust Adamu Thickens / NBS: Nigeria’s Exports Outpace Imports, Trade Surplus Hit ₦‎3.5trn In 9 Months / Why Did Buhari Jail VP Ekuweme But Place President Shagari Under House Arrest?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.